Dr. Arash Farhadi, MD

Dr. Arash Farhadi, MD

Neurology  ·
Male
Dr. Arash Farhadi, MD is a neurology specialist in Annapolis, MD and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med in 2007 and specializes in neurology.

2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 430

Annapolis, MD 21401

Learn about Dr. Farhadi

See how frequently Dr. Farhadi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sleep Apnea
Sleep Disorders
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)

Dr. Farhadi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Farhadi does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Farhadi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Farhadi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farhadi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farhadi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farhadi's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farhadi to family and friends

Dr. Farhadi's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Farhadi takes his time to thoroughly answer all of my questions and never rushes my appointments. Dr. Farhadi is very quick to respond to any email questions I send. I value his opinion and expertise. I feel that Dr. Farhadi and the nurses truly care about me!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very unhappy with this office. Dr faradi was supposed to order a sleep machine for me but neglected to place order. His assistant is also very neglectful in her responsibilities. I had asked for a copy of my diagnosis and had to call her back several times before I finally received it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Thorough initial analysis of patient's (my wife's) condition. Very clear explanation and evaluation of condition and possible options. Follow-up appointment, and electro tests, resulted in more definite course of treatment. Definitely felt that we were only patient who matters to physician!!!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He was condescending and rude. He outright insulted me. I've never in my life had such a personality clash with a doctor. It was nothing against his as a doctor because we didn't even get that far. I went to him to set up a sleep study and his office cancelled on me saying they double booked and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option3