Dr. Aram Bonni, MD

Dr. Aram Bonni, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Aram Bonni, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Santa Ana, CA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

307 E 1st St

Santa Ana, CA 92701

Learn about Dr. Bonni

See how frequently Dr. Bonni performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Atrophic Vaginitis

Dr. Bonni's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

No malpractice history found for California.

1 Sanction
  • Other (12/10/2015)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: California

• Harbor / UCLA
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Newport Beach Center For Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Bonni has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bonni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bonni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bonni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bonni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bonni to family and friends
Dr. Bonni's Performance
San Clemente, CA |
Dr. Bonni is an amazing surgeon. His attention to details sets him apart from other surgeons. When my wife needed to get a hold of him, he gave us his direct # and we could reach him anytime of day or night. He really cares about his patients. We gladly like to recommend him
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Bonni is very professional and thorough. He takes his time and explains the procedures he is going to perform. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. He is very caring. I am a retired RN and was very impressed with him. His office staff were very friendly and pleasant. Professional, kind, and patient. Also answered all my questions and concerns. I would recommend Dr. Bonni to any other women who have pelvic/GYN issues.
I'm a patient of Dr.Bonni and truly adore him.His wait time can be ridiculous at times and which is why I'm not giving them 5 stars but I personally feel that he's worth the wait. He spends a lot of time with her patients and I'm assuming that's what causes him to go behind schedule.If you don't have questions ready then your appointment will be under 5 minutes. Dr. Bonni ended up delivering my son. I feel he did a superb job.
Dr. Bonni is great! He is funny and charming and doesn't make you feel rushed. The office staff is also very friendly, which was nice. For any woman who has had a pap smear, you know that it isn't usually a pleasant experience. But Dr. Bonni somehow makes the overall visit enjoyable. I'm glad I found him.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Finally !!! The BEST doctor ever !! I am so tired of dry toast, mug faced doctors. Dr.Bonni is so easy to talk to and has a very good sense of humor. He explains everything about your concerns and gives great solutions to problems. He really listens to the patient !!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I really like Dr.Bonni,he's personable, honest, and intelligent. I came to him for a second opinion and decided to always go to him for the 'first' opinion. His staff is friendly his office is located in an easily accessible area and is very clean and organized. I was also impressed that he personally calls you with your test results.Really good service.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Love Dr.BonniI have been coming here for 2-3 years and he makes the yearly appointments feel like a breeze I no longer hesitate to call for my exam or think twice about it being awkward. He takes the time to answer any questions I may have and I feel that she truly loves what he does and it shows!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I'm happy with Dr Bonni he did a excellent job with my reversible tube ligation. After seven month I got pregnant now I have a baby of two month thank Dr Bonni...
in Los Angeles, CA |
Thank you Dr Bonni!!!!!!!!!! Had my tubal reversal done june 1 2015. It was a great experience the staff was great and Dr Bonni ressured me everything was going to be fine and he was exactly right, iam now 5 weeks pregnant 2 months after my surgery. My new ob said Dr Bonni did a great job because normally its takes a women at my age (40) alot longer to get pregnant. So thank you so much i appreciate you and im eternally greatful Dr Bonni.
in irvine |
Excellent surgeon and doctor. He makes you feel extremely comfortable considering the uncomfortable situation most are in when seeking exam from a gynecologist. I was very nervous my first visit but his bedside manner and friendly staff made feel very welcomed and cared for.
Had a great experience with Dr. Bonni and staff no problems at all everything went good with my surgery and I recovered fast had my surgery on 3/1/17. Now time to take it easy and not stress time to get my journey started.
Dr. Bonni and staff where very kind from the start, Dr. Bonni explained everything prior to surgery he was very detailed and honest about the procedure (tubal reversal) and the possible outcome. I highly recommend him.
in irvine |
Dr. Bonni is a great specialist that take care my disease as well. Big thanks for him and his stuff to provide high quality service!
in california |
Overall I really liked Dr, Bonni- he explained my procedure very well to me in medical & laymon terms (even thought I am a nurse). My pain was well control when I was discharged from the hosptial. My only negative was with his office staff; which was not very good at returning my calls. But once I had Dr. Bonni's cell that take care of the problem. I would recommend him to anyone
in irvine |
We did a tubal reversal surgery with Dr. Aram Bonni last August and it all went fine. Now my wife is finally waiting for a kid and I greatly appreciate what Dr. Aram did for our family.
in california |
I had a great experience with the care of Dr Bonni and his staff, professional, friendly. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
in irvine |
We did a tubal reversal surgery with Dr. Aram Bonni last September and it all went fine. Now my wife is finally waiting for a kid and I greatly appreciate what Dr. Aram did for our family. Thank you thank you thank you !
in california |
Dr. Bonni has treated me several times. He is always compassionate, listens and goes over and beyond the call of duty to make sure his patient's are doing well post care.Very understanding regarding my problems that bothered me for a long time. Great Experience - No complaints, everyone was very nice made me feel that i was in good hands and care. Thank You Dr. Bonni
in Los Angeles, CA |
I take my wife for visit Dr.Bonni and we get real help in our difficult situation. Great patient care!
in CA |
Fantastic. Fast, easy, clean, professional. Perfect for quick care.
in Albany, OR |
Dr.Bonni is a great doctor! He is very clear on what is going to be done, and he was very clear on what the outcome is! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking at a second shot at having another child! I also appreciate that he gives his clients his personal phone number for patients to directly contact him. Thank you Dr.Bonni
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Bonnie took the time to explain to me the risk and benifits of my tubal reversal surgery. He is a honest Doctor that I would recommend to family and friends.
in Phoenix Arizona |
Dr.Bonni preformed a Tubal Ligation Reversal on me Jan 2016. I am very happy with his professionalism and patient care. I would highly reccomend Dr.Bonni.
Have you seen Dr. Aram Bonni, MD?
Are you Dr. Bonni?

See our Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro

Visit Dr. Bonni