Dr. Aram Bonni, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Bonni
307 E 1st St Santa Ana, CA 92701

Dr. Aram Bonni, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in Santa Ana, CA and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Ankara Universitesi, Tip Fakultesi in 1990 and specializes in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Bonni accepts

Dr. Bonni accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
PacifiCare HMO

1 disciplinary action Found
No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Bonni's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bonni's Top Procedures and Conditions

Hysteroscopy
high
high

Dr. Bonni performs Hysteroscopy more than 83% of his peers

Dr. Bonni performs this procedure more than 83% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Hysteroscopy Sterilization

• HIV Screening
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bonni

Dr. Bonni?
Dr. Bonni's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aram Bonni, MD
Dr. Bonni is an amazing surgeon. His attention to details sets him apart from other surgeons. When my wife needed to get a hold of him, he gave us his direct # and we could reach him anytime of day or night. He really cares about his patients. We gladly like to recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aram Bonni, MD?
Dr. Bonni is very professional and thorough. He takes his time and explains the procedures he is going to perform. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. He is very caring. I am a retired RN and was very impressed with him. His office staff were very friendly and pleasant. Professional, kind, and patient. Also answered all my questions and concerns. I would recommend Dr. Bonni to any other women who have pelvic/GYN issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aram Bonni, MD?
I'm a patient of Dr.Bonni and truly adore him.His wait time can be ridiculous at times and which is why I'm not giving them 5 stars but I personally feel that he's worth the wait. He spends a lot of time with her patients and I'm assuming that's what causes him to go behind schedule.If you don't have questions ready then your appointment will be under 5 minutes. Dr. Bonni ended up delivering my son. I feel he did a superb job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aram Bonni, MD?
Dr. Bonni is great! He is funny and charming and doesn't make you feel rushed. The office staff is also very friendly, which was nice. For any woman who has had a pap smear, you know that it isn't usually a pleasant experience. But Dr. Bonni somehow makes the overall visit enjoyable. I'm glad I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aram Bonni, MD?
Finally !!! The BEST doctor ever !! I am so tired of dry toast, mug faced doctors. Dr.Bonni is so easy to talk to and has a very good sense of humor. He explains everything about your concerns and gives great solutions to problems. He really listens to the patient !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aram Bonni, MD?
I really like Dr.Bonni,he's personable, honest, and intelligent. I came to him for a second opinion and decided to always go to him for the 'first' opinion. His staff is friendly his office is located in an easily accessible area and is very clean and organized. I was also impressed that he personally calls you with your test results.Really good service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aram Bonni, MD?
Love Dr.BonniI have been coming here for 2-3 years and he makes the yearly appointments feel like a breeze I no longer hesitate to call for my exam or think twice about it being awkward. He takes the time to answer any questions I may have and I feel that she truly loves what he does and it shows!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aram Bonni, MD?
I'm happy with Dr Bonni he did a excellent job with my reversible tube ligation. After seven month I got pregnant now I have a baby of two month thank Dr Bonni...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aram Bonni, MD?
Thank you Dr Bonni!!!!!!!!!! Had my tubal reversal done june 1 2015. It was a great experience the staff was great and Dr Bonni ressured me everything was going to be fine and he was exactly right, iam now 5 weeks pregnant 2 months after my surgery. My new ob said Dr Bonni did a great job because normally its takes a women at my age (40) alot longer to get pregnant. So thank you so much i appreciate you and im eternally greatful Dr Bonni.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aram Bonni, MD?
Excellent surgeon and doctor. He makes you feel extremely comfortable considering the uncomfortable situation most are in when seeking exam from a gynecologist. I was very nervous my first visit but his bedside manner and friendly staff made feel very welcomed and cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aram Bonni, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bonni?

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery