Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Ara Deukmedjian, MD
Dr. Ara Deukmedjian, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Deukmedjian is affiliated with Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne, Viera Hospital and Parrish Medical Center.

7955 Spyglass Hill Rd Ste A

Melbourne, FL 32940

• CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Deukmedjian

See how frequently Dr. Deukmedjian performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spine Deformities
Scoliosis
Low Back Pain

Dr. Deukmedjian's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Deukmedjian "Our mission is to effectively treat back pain and neck pain with minimally invasive techniques using the latest medical technologies while providing the best patient care possible. We provide our patients with the best physicians and surgeons in spine care that treat a complete continuum of spinal disorders across multiple specialties including laser spine surgery, interventional pain management, and traditional back surgery."

• Neurosurgery

• Back Injuries
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cervical Spondylolisthesis

• Brain Surgery
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laser Surgery

• Dean's Award for Academic Excellence, 1993-1997
  • USC Barbara Monroe Award-Top Medical Student in Histology, 1993-1994
  • 2011 Patient Choice Award-Vitals, 2011
  • ARCS-Achievement Rewards for College Scientist, 1996

Dr. Deukmedjian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deukmedjian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deukmedjian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deukmedjian to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Deukmedjian's Performance
Melbourne, Florida |
Deuk's care is the best in the county, no other is as good. Great doc and wouldn't hesitate to go again if I need more surgery.
in Orlando, FL |
I just want to thank you for inventing Deuk Laser Disc Repair. You have completely changed my life from the shell of the person I was till now after surgery. I just want to thank you for putting yourself into the patient's shoes and doing the right thing." Bruce When you performed my neck fusion I came out of surgery with no problems and no pain! I just wanted to let you know that I really feel like I picked the right neurosurgeon. All of my friends and family have been impressed by my progress
in Melbourne, FL |
I love Dr. Deuk as does my husband. He has been so kind and caring from the very beginning. I am suck a slow healer and always have been and now, a half a year later, I am still whining over the pain...yet. I am progressing slowly and would do it all again. He doesn't think so, but he is truly my hero and I carry his cards and information everywhere I go. My neck and back look beautiful now. Not bent up and hunched over as before. He is forever on my prayer list. What a great man!
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Deuk's laser surgery was amazing, It not only let me get back to an active life but actually interact with my kids, play with them. Thank you Dr. Deuk!
in Orlando, FL |
Great surgeon with a great facility. This is the place to go if you have neck or back pain. Som thankful my wife found his place.
in Orlando, FL |
Fantastic care throughout my pain free journey with Deuk Spine. I was treated with respect and dignity by every staff member. I am now 6 weeks post-op from back surgery and haven't felt this good in years. This is a remarkable facility and Dr. Deuk is top notch. From the first appointment I had a treatment plan laid out and knew what to expect at each visit. The scheduling team was great and helped me with my insurance authorizing and covering my surgery, If you have neck/back pain go here!
Rockledge, FL |
Please be cautious as he is terribly arrogant and rude. We left his office after a two hour wait (which is typical for his appointments) only to be treated unbelievable rude. We are not usually easily offended either, but would never recommend anyone take a chance on him
in Rockledge, FL |
Had deuk laser disc repair by dr deuk on my neck. Immediate pain relief. I feel so great and do not have arm pain anymore. They worked with United Health Care to pay for my procedure. All I can say is thank you!
I got hurt on a Saturday and called the office on Monday and they were able to get me in that afternoon. I would like to give a special thanks to Louis and Augusto for helping me get all my paperwork done so I didn't have to worry about getting paid while off work.
in Melbourne, FL |
I'm all about the results and I've never gotten close to the results I had with Deuk. I went to a laser institute and had 3 failed surgeries. Deuk fixed me and I was out of the facility 2.5 hrs after surgery. If you have pain go there now
Orlando, FL |
Had surgery to fix my thoracic and it went well. Cigna covered the surgery and had minimal out of pocket. The clinic is great and my advocate and scheduler did a great job. I will be getting my lower back fixed soon as well.
in Orlando, FL |
clean facility and the staff is amazing. I had dealt with the VA for my neck pain and luckily I had UHC and was able to see Dr. Deukmedjian. He performed Deuk Laser Disc Repair and I'm great
in Orlando, FL |
I was greeted by Eric, who was very polite, and I had seen Andrew who had given me my MRI, a few days ago, he is a sweet boy, I had seen Dr Agusto, who is a great Dr, so kind, concerned about his patients. I have nothing but great things to say about this place. Also a thank you to John Stewart, who is there to help you in any way he can to help you to see your Dr, sooner depending your needs. If ever you have any back problems, dont think about going anywhere else. You dont find these kind
in Cape Canaveral, FL |
If you have FL Blue insurance, BE WARNED! The doctors at Deuk Spine/Millennium Medical are all In-Network. Their Surgery Center is Out Of Network and any procedures they perform will be subject to a huge deductible. They will try and collect an up-front "deposit" in case FL Blue does not reimburse them. Which they will not. Procedures could cost you $1000s of Out-Of-Pocket. My advice is to steer clear of this practice unless you have Medicare.
in Orlando, FL |
Facility is one of the nicest and cleanest I have seen. I had Deuk Laser Disc Repair and was back to work the next day with light duty. My insurance paid for everything. Thank you Deuk Spine!
in Melbourne, FL |
Had quadruple spine fusion from L3 to S1 on 4/29/2016. The Physicians, nurses and the entire staff is very professional, helpful and considerate of your situation . Put your trust in Dr. Deuk I did and glad because I feel much better.
in Orlando, FL |
I recently had Deuk Laser Disc Repair on my neck. The results were excellent! I was originally recommended for a fusion by the VA and that was certainly not an option. I am only 35 years old! I am now free of neck and arm pain and can honestly say that going to Deuk Spine and having this procedure done was one of the best decisions I've made. Thank you
in Rockledge Florida |
ThisOrganization was terrible about lying to me and told me they could help me when in reality they couldn't and wanted to switch me over to a patient pay I am 66 years old on Medicare they told me Medicare didn't pay them enough for them to work with me after spending two months consoling me
Melbourne, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Deuk. He did my neck surgery 5 months ago and I am pain free. I would recommend him to anyone suffering with back or neck pain
in Melbourne, FL |
I am finally pain-free thank you Dr. Deuk's surgery. The staff that was also A in my books from the time I first visited the facility all the way through surgery. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Deuk if you are seeking professional help for back and neck pain. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns.
in Indian Harbour Beach, FL |
Minutes before surgery, Dr Deuk discovered I would not fit on the surgery table. He told me that there was no other table anywhere that he could use. This was after four or more months of lead up to surgery. I went to another local doctor and lo and behold had very successful surgery. What he told me was clearly not true. His team does all the work and he comes in at the last moment - if ever.
Have you seen Dr. Ara Deukmedjian, MD?
Are you Dr. Deukmedjian?