Dr. April Palmer, MD

Dr. April Palmer, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Family Medicine Partners at Pierremont 1811 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 120 Shreveport, LA 71105 Get Directions

Dr. April Palmer, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Shreveport, LA. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Palmer is affiliated with Willis Knighton South and the Center for Women's Health, Willis-Knighton Medical Center and Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center.

Dr. Palmer's Experience

See how Dr. Palmer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Palmer

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Palmer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Palmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palmer to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Palmer's Performance
in Bossier City, LA |
I absolutely love seeing Dr April Palmer!!! She listens and is very thorough! I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a new Dr, because she really makes you feel comfortable!
in Shreveport, LA |
I left one star because it was not possible to leave less. This doctor and her associates, Kristen Bass, PA are very difficult to deal with. Not to mention how rude her front desk is. They want to get you in and out as quickly as possibly. Terrible bedside manner or really I should say none. I am an older woman who has seen April for years and lately things have changed. I will be firing her as soon as I can find a new doctor that won't push me around or make me feel bad for simply calling.
in Bossier City |
I absolutely love Dr Palmer! She has always gone above and beyond to help me with any and all issues I may be having at the time, and doesn't flit in and out of the room with 'quick responses' like many do! She encourages me and I always leave with a more positive attitude!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!
Shreveport, LA |
Do not go to this physician. Her, the PA, and her office employees are rude and gave me the runaround and the PA Kristen Bass did not follow through with what she said she was going to do. Very poor service.
in Shreveport, LA |
I put a one because I had to; I'd never recommend her or her PA Kristin to anyone. Kristin failed to fax over a prescription and when i noticed at the pharmacy, I called and had to go without it for 3 days. I called about having bad side effects from a new med and she didn't return my call and I'm still Without preventative migraine meds. She actually terminated my care because her lead receptionist lied and said my family who had the right to call was Hostile amongst other untrue things.
in Shreveport, LA |
Dr. Palmer is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and caring. She has helped me through several health issues. I am thankful for her. She is a wonderful doctor who cares deeply about her patients. I always get my lab results back from her in a timely fashion.
Have you seen Dr. April Palmer, MD?
Are you Dr. Palmer?

Compare Dr. Palmer

Dr. Palmer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Palmer has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Palmer's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In Shreveport

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Palmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage