Dr. Apostolos Hiotellis, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 96 reviews.
Author:
Dr Hiotellis treats our entire family and we are so pleased with him. He is very knowledgeable, takes time to listen, truly cares and we trust him completely! My kids begged to go to him to after they went with me for a visit. They are all adults now and continue to see him. He is the best!
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is a wonderful doctor and the epitome of professionalism. He has exemplary bedside manner and truly listens the concerns you voice. He takes time to listen and address all issues. He is genuinely concerned about your welfare and what help he can provide to assist you in bettering your health. A truly remarkable doctor that I feel comfortable with placing in charge of my care.
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is the absolute best doctor I've experienced in decades! He is very knowledgeable, personable, very caring, attentive and thorough. I always feel like I'm in good hands. He has been 100% on point everytime! I highly recommend Dr. Hiotellis and I geniunely trust his medical advice.
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is attentive, caring and compassionate. He takes time to understand a situation before making a recommendation. You never leave feeling like you were not heard. He would have explained all the details of your condition and why the procedure in place will benefit you.
Thank you so much Your wonderful review made our day
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis always shows care and kindness towards us and our problems. His concern is always genuine.
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis gives the best care possible during each visit. We are blessed to have him for our moms doctor. He even takes the time to call and check on her himself. He even took the time to do a math problem with my grandson.
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is a wonderful physician. He listens to your concerns and genuinely cares, he doesn't make you feel like just a number on a chart. Highly recommended!
Author:
Dr H is patient, friendly and kind. He actively listens and makes me feel like I am his top priority at the time of my appt. I can ask him any question and in turn he gives great medical advice. I really can’t say enough to describe my opinion of this great doctor. He is very thorough, prompt with answering my emails and getting my refills taken care of.
Author:
Always great! He is very caring Dr!
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis listens to your concerns. He is very knowledgeable and down to earth. He is a rare find.
He saved my life
Author:
Dr Hiotellis is an amazing Dr. he truly cares about his patients. He has excellent bedside manner and very respectful. Wonderful Dr I’d recommend him to any of my family members.
Author:
Yearly physical exam and visit was extremely pleasant. Dr. H. was informative and such a great listener. I am so thankful for him.
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis has been caring for our family for years. He is an amazing person and truly cares for his patients.
Author:
I absolutely love Dr Hiotellis. From the start he has always cared about my health and well being. He listens and pays attention to what you have to say. He not only cares about you but your family and truly is such a kind man. I could go to him for anything and I know he would take the time to help me in whatever way necessary. So glad I have such a wonderful PCP in my life, not many people have the same.
Very attentive doctor.
Author:
We use to Wonder What Was All the Others we know so Impressed About This Physcian ????We Saw as a Family He is Very Informed, ( We like that he Take Care of Himself To Us ,is life changing ,that Way “He Practice what He Preaches”)Loving,Thorough ,( Does his Research, Considerate !!!He Educates his Patients !!He wants them Well????????
Author:
Dr Hiotolis is the very best at what he does, he has an awesome manner about him and gets to know you so he can treat you to the best of his ability. Dr Hiotolis is also very funny and likes to crack jokes. He has been my doctor for a number of years and 1 day I thought I was having a stroke and went right to his office and was seen right away by his nurse. Fantastic Staff also.
Author:
He is so patient and understanding. He listens and, together with his patient, he works through a plan that will benefit the patient!!!!
Author:
Dr. Hiotelis is great. I'm so thankful that he took me on as a patient. He's very comforting when I'm emotional and let's me know that I can contact him anytime. He always takes his time with me and I never feel rushed.
Author:
I appreciate the Drs attentive manner, I sense he really cares about my health. He didn’t rush me and that means a lot to me.
Author:
Dr Hiotellis is so caring of his patients and is always ready to help in any way he can. Our family loves him and we are grateful for him.
Author:
Knowledgeable. Caring. Personable. I highly recommend him!
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is the benchmark for other physicians. He actively listens to your every need and provides you the time needed to adequately diagnose and treat your problem. You have the feeling that there is no one waiting in the waiting room for him. His ability to create rapport and trust, to express compassion and empathy, are calming and reassuring that I am in good hands.
Author:
Dr H has been my dr for the past 10 years. Since ye old resident days. He always there to lend an ear and to make sure you are being the best you.
Author:
Awesome Bedside manner. Listens to your concerns and needs.
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is patient and kind. Listens to his patients and works with them to come up with a health plan that fits the best. I am glad my husband recommended him to me!
Always great
Author:
I needed a new doctor Dr. Hiotellis is just the one I was looking for. He listens to the patient and he is not a pill pusher.
Author:
The best bedside manner in the business. Open, honest and very easy to be the same with. Best primary care I have ever had
Excellent care.
Real good
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis has been my primary care physician over 10 years. He always take me in without reservations.He cares about my medical issue and explain to me the treatment .I highly recommend him. Susana T (Yorktown)
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis was so friendly, down-to-earth, and easy to talk to about very personal things. He had great bedside manner and took the time to listen, was thorough and explained everything so my husband and I understood what is going on in our bodies. Very happy to switching to him as our Primary Care Physician!
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is that MD everyone hopes to find and I'm happy to have found! He listens and has historically suggested ailments before specialists do. My entire family is seen by him ... I'd recommend Dr. Hiotellis to anyone looking for an excellent family care physician.
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is very caring easy to talk to. He is the only doctor that I have ever had answers his email. Thank you Dr Hiotellis
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is always attentive and kind. I have had no trouble at all getting referrals when needed. He genuinely cares about his patients.
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Hiotellis without reservation. He has been my pcp for the last 10 years, and has seen me through quite a few medical issues. A caring and intelligent Man, with a genuinely friendly personality. He was born to be a Physician.
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis has been my family's primary care physician for the past few years. He is always professional, listeners to our issues, and is very thorough in explaining our treatment. He has simply the best.
Great dr
Author:
Great Doctor-Patient interaction. His insight was very helpful to my health maintenance and management.
Author:
Dr Hiotellis was recommended to me by one of the Anesthesiologist I work with (I am a registered nurse). Dr Hiotellis is his Dr. and now he sees both me and my husband. As the other reviewers have noted, he is an exceptional provider. He is quick to respond to emails to answer any questions or concerns. I have worked with lots of Drs. and trust me there aren’t many out there like Dr. Hiotellis. I trust his knowledge and listen to his advice.
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is fantastic. He makes me feel very comfortable. I never feel like he is rushing my appointment and he truly cares about me as a whole person, not just my numbers.
Author:
Doc is the best around, he’s not like some PCP that try and get you in and out. He will take as much time as you need to talk to him and figure out what’s going on. He’s very knowledgeable about everything. I would highly recommend him and have recommended friends and family to him and they absolutely love him.
Author:
He had provided Excellent care.
Author:
Seeing Dr. Hiotellis has become a family affair. My mother and brother have been his patients for years and after listening to them rave about him for so long, I finally started seeing him last year. He has always taken the time to listen to my concerns and shows a keen interest in my well-being. Dr. Hiotellis truly cares about his patients and doesn’t rush to get to his next appointment. While I have never been kept waiting, I know that if I do it is because he is showing this same kind of car
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is simply the best dr around. We are a large family of 7, and all of us are seen by him. I never have any problems scheduling appointments for multiple children the same day if needed. He goes above and beyond to work us into the schedule. Having 2 special needs children himself and his office are absolutely wonderful in working to get the referrals that we need. The kids don't mind going to the doctors office, as he actually listens to them. He truly cares for all his patients.
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is an excellent and caring physician. My entire family sees him as our primary care doctor (husband and two boys that are 4 and 2 years old). He is the best doctor that we’ve ever seen and truly cares about the health and wellbeing of our family. He works hard to fit us in if we need a sick visit. He is excellent with our little ones. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Dr. in the area.
Author:
Dr. Hiotellis is the most caring and patient doctor I have been to. He truly listens to what you have to say, never passing judgement and never rushing through an appointment. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone that is looking for a family physician.
Author:
At our first meeting with him, he was engaged and made us feel like our family’s health is a priority. He humbly stated that he knows that we know our bodies and that he doesn’t know everything so he wanted our health journey to be a collaboration. In our nearly two years since having him as our doctor for all eligible family members, he has remained true to these statements!