Dr. Apoorva Vashi, MD

Dr. Apoorva Vashi, MD

Urology | Male

Dr. Apoorva Vashi, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Vashi is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside and Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville.

Dr. Vashi's Experience

See how Dr. Vashi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vashi

Dr. Vashi accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Vashi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vashi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vashi to family and friends
    Dr. Vashi's Performance
    in Jacksonville |
    Go somewhere else
    in St Simons Island, GA |
    I live approximately one hour north of Jacksonville, but so grateful I found Dr. Vashi through an introduction to Jax's MD Anderson Hospital. A little less than a year ago, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer (52 yrs old now), and I was really worried about my next steps. I was lucky enough to get great counsel with Dr. Vashi, and ever more grateful for his expertise with my surgery, as well as my ongoing recovery. I knew he was a "top gun" in his field and glad I found him for care.
    Jacksonville, FL |
    Words cannot describe Dr. Vashi. Saved my dads life. Very nice Doctor and very patient. Thank you Dr. Vashi!
    in Orange Park, FL |
    Prostrate Cancer Removed via Devinci robotic surgery. Great surgeon, would recommend to other family. Short recovery time. Coming up on 2 yr check PSA remains -0-. Listens to concerns, will explain and answer questions. Best option to have the prostrate removed...
    in Middleburg, FL |
    Dr. Vashi was recommended to me by Dr. Dalton at McIver Clinic. Dr. Vashi was the 1st urologist in Jacksonville to perform the DaVinci Robotic Surgery and several of his patients have been doctors at Jacksonville's St. Vincent's Hospital. Impressive! I was convinced that he had the experience and technical ability to give me the best result possible. His compassionate demeanor calmed my fears. Everything went like clockwork. That was 10 years ago and I have been cancer free since that point!
    in St Augustine, FL |
    Dr Vashi fit me in within a week for a second opinion on treating my BPH. I was facing major surgery with a six week recovery time. While this was an acceptable solution to my problem he said it could be satisfactorily correct with Greenlight surgery. He did the surgery. Everything came out fine and one week after surgery, my life is back to normal. That's patient care.
    in kingsland |
    I am a 55 yr old male that was diagnosed with prostate cancer on Aug. of 2015. Dr. Vashi, explained to me my options & was extremely professional! I had surgery to remove my prostate in 2 weeks later. My procedure went smoothly and it was not as painful as I anticipated.The timeline that Dr. Vashi gave me for recovery was right on the money! Now I am cancer free and 95% full recovery! Thank you Dr. Vashi!
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr. Vashi performed a robotic prostectomy in march of 2016 on me. his professionalism and confidence is his work was calming at a difficult time. The surgery and recovery went exactly as he explained. His staff was always helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Vashi for robotic prostate surgery.
    in Fernandina Beach, FL |
    Dr. Vashi is a professional highly skilled robotic surgeon. He removed my prostate due to cancer and it was very successful. I would recommend robotic surgery over regular surgery to anyone needing prostate surgery. It is very successful and the recovery time is so much faster and easier. I can't say enough about the quality and professionalism of Dr. Vashi and his staff.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    I had robotic prostate surgery in mid-march of this year. I had researched Dr. Vashi prior to the surgery and discovered that he was one of the best, if not the best, surgeon performing robotic surgery in Jacksonville. Dr. Vashi, as well as his staff members that I encountered, were extremely professional, helpful and friendly. As a health care provider myself, I feel that I know how to judge competence and Dr. Vashi is extremely competent as well as caring.
    in Orange Park, FL |
    Dr Vashi is a very professional and caring physician. He has excellent communication skills and went into detail on my condition/problem, options for treatment, etc. He assured that I became well informed and he definitely helped me in making a treatment decision. I chose surgery as my treatment choice and his follow up monitoring and communication was outstanding. I judged his technical skills as excellent by the procedure's success and fast recovery I experienced.
    Have you seen Dr. Apoorva Vashi, MD?
    Are you Dr. Vashi?

Dr. Vashi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
    •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Vashi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vashi's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
    • Bladder Diverticulum
    • Bladder Infection
    • Bladder Stones
    • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
    • Chronic Kidney Diseases
    • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
    • End-Stage Renal Disease
    • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
    • Erectile Dysfunction
    • Hydronephrosis
    • Interstitial Cystitis
    • Kidney Cancer
    • Kidney Disease
    • Kidney Infection
    • Kidney Infection, Acute
    • Kidney Infection, Chronic
    • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
    • Kidney Stones
    • Neurogenic Bladder
    • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
    • Overactive Bladder
    • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
    • Peyronie's Disease
    • Prostate Cancer
    • Prostatitis
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Urethral Stricture
    • Urinary Disorders
    • Urinary Incontinence
    • Urinary Stones
    • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

University Mich

Completed in 1994

University Mich

Completed in 1998

Dr. Vashi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vashi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
    • Orchiectomy
    • Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
    • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
    • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
    • Prostate Removal
    • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
    • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
    • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
    • Ureteroneocystostomy
    • Urethral Dilation
    • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
    • Uroflowmetry