Dr. Aparna Komatineni, MD

Dr. Aparna Komatineni, MD

Neurology  |

Top Doctor 2014 and Top Doctor 2015 by peer review.

Colorado Springs Neurological Associates

2312 N Nevada Ave Ste 100

Colorado Springs, CO 80907

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Colorado Access
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Komatineni

Colorado Springs Neurological Associates is committed to improving the lives of patients and their families by providing exceptional, compassionate, and high quality healthcare that promotes the dignity and well-being of the people we serve. Each patients comfort is our main concern. We believe that it is important to develop a doctor - patient relationship based upon mutual respect and trust. If you're looking for a professional team to help you, or if you're having trouble living with one of the many neurological or neurosurgical disorders, please do not hesitate to call Colorado Springs Neurological Associates.

Dr. Komatineni's Experience

Dr. Komatineni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Movement Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

• Botox® Injection
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Sri Venkateswara Medical College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Sri Venkateswara University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Komatineni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Komatineni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Komatineni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Penrose-St. Francis Health Services

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Neurosciences Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Komatineni is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Komatineni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Komatineni to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Komatineni's Performance
Pueblo West |
Dr. Komatineni is an amazing doctor! I suffered for 9 months with post concussion syndrome. I went to Physical Therapy with 3 different therapists until finally a DPT suggested a MRI. After MRI, my primary care physician sent my results to Dr. Komatineni. She instantly related to my suffering of headaches, feel off balance, and nausea. She sent me to a neuro physical therapist who was amazing in relieving my balance issues. I am 97% better due to Dr. Komatineni!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. K is totally AMAZING!!! My husband saw her for neck pain he developed after his surgery. She was professional, efficient and had a sweet demeanor. She took the time to listen and understand the root of his problem. She put him on a medicine and on day 4 his pain disappeared. Because of her we are heading to Telluride to hike. He felt like his quality of life returned. He is off of all medications now. GOD BLESS HER!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Komatineni is extremely caring and always willing to listen. She takes a true interest in the health and wellbeing of her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Komatineni is personable, thorough, helpful, and caring. My primary care doctor recommended her to me and I am very grateful for that advice.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I sought treatment of a neurologist for severe migraines in Colorado Springs after my long-standing neurologist stopped seeing patients. After researching the recommended group (CSNA), I decided to see Dr. Komatineni. This choice changed my existence. For two years plus, I was treated with typical drug therapies for migraines and still lived with a low-grade migraine all day, every day. Dr. Komatineni changed the therapies and now, less than a year later, I am without the daily migraines!
Colorado Springs, CO |
Several months ago I began seeing Dr. Komatineni for botox injections for hemifacial spasms. She listened to and understood my concerns. She discussed a treatment plan which has been successful. The spasms are under control and she gave me my smile back! She is a caring and compassionate physician and I highly recommend her.
in colorado springs, co |
Dr. K is a compassionate and empathetic neurologist. I have seen several others for chronic neck pain and she spent the time to go over my entire history of neck pain and migraines. She is currently treating my neck pain with Botox injections. I am grateful Dr. Brown referred me within his office to her.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr K is kind,caring,professional and empathetic. She always answers all my questions. She is an amazing Neuro and person and I would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Colorado Springs |
I initially went in to see Dr. Komatineni following a fall that resulted in a skull fracture, epidural bleed, and craniotomy, which was preformed at Denver University Hospital. The office, nor Dr. Komatineni never requested any of my medical files from the surgery regarding my brain trauma. The Dr. preformed very few tests on me, zero diagnostic tests were ordered, which ultimately has delayed my recovery. Due to my TBI I had mentioned to the Dr. I felt suicidal, and no action was taken.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I have been seeing Dr. K for a few years for my seizures. She is always very nice and answers any questions that I may have. I also see her for migraines and they seem to be helping.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Saw Dr. Komatineni for a new patient appointment and she literally spend 5 minutes in the room with me! She was running 50+ minutes behind and very rushed. She gave me a prescription and was gone. Not even sure how she could legally bill my insurance company for a new patient appointment that lasted 5 minutes. I am beyond disappointed that I wasted an hour of my time to see someone who could have cared less.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. K is such a great doctor. She has changed my life completely. I was on Topamax for 15 years and I was still having breakthrough seizures. We switched my medication and I'm now on keppra. I've been seizure free for 3 months now!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have been having these events that last only seconds where I seem to wake up since I was 19 I've been to so many doctors over the last 15 years hoping to figure out what is going on. No one was able to truly help me. But finally Dr. K has changed my life, relieved my fears and gave me an answer with a solution. Finally.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Nicest doctor I've ever been treated by.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
HORRIBLE WOMAN! I was having seizures, leg/hip/arm weakness, nerve pain, and severe memory issues...which are ongoing for years, so I've had 3 neurologists as it progressed. Her 'exam' for gait was two steps in the exam room and the briefest of checks. She ignored the seizures entirely, spent all the visit hitting on my husband, called me fat, and psychosomatic! He was so apalled he left the office, I refused to return for a year unll 5 more seizures broke all my jaw teeth. DO NOT GO TO HER!
Have you seen Dr. Aparna Komatineni, MD?
Are you Dr. Komatineni?

Visit Dr. Komatineni

Dr. Komatineni accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
  • Colorado Access
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

Lakewood, CO 80228
University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central
1400 E Boulder St
Colorado Springs, CO 80909

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Komatineni at Colorado Springs Neurological Associates

Neurology Specialist