Dr. Aparna Ayyagari, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Ayyagari

Village Health Partners, Plano, TX

8080 Independence Pkwy Ste 200 Plano, TX 75025

Dr. Aparna Ayyagari, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Plano, TX. She graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Ayyagari accepts

Dr. Ayyagari accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Ayyagari's experience treating your condition or procedure

2.9

Dr. Ayyagari?
Dr. Ayyagari's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aparna Ayyagari, MD
I have been treated by Dr. Aparna Ayyagari for the last 3 years for diabetes. I am very impressed by her professionalism and knowledge. We would recommend her to anyone. My A1C was 6.8 and after she treated me it got down to 5.2 with reduction in the total amount of medication that I was taking. I am very pleased to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aparna Ayyagari, MD?
Dr. Alarms Ayyagari has to be the worst endocrinology I have every had. She doesn’t interact with you at all. I have a hard time getting her to send refill for my insuiln. It takes her 2-3 day to send it out even when she approves it. That’s right when she approves it. I have had her decline to send insuiln to the pharmacist . She will only send prescription for 3 months at a time when my old doctor would do 6 months. It feels like a fight to get the medicine I need to Survive
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aparna Ayyagari, MD?
Dr. Ayyagari is very thorough when discussing treatment and care for me. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and thanks to her and surgeon that she referred me to, I have been cancer free for 2 years now. She is compassionate and listens to all of your concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aparna Ayyagari, MD?
Dr. Ayyagari was very attentive and caring, and has great bedside manners. After dealing with so much fatigue for all these years, I felt I found someone who listened to me finally. I felt so much better after the medication changes she made. I am so happy to have found her and will strongly recommend her to my friends and colleagues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aparna Ayyagari, MD?
Wouldn’t recommend her to anyone as an endocrinologist. She barely talks to you and gives you time. Worst experience ever as a type 1 patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aparna Ayyagari, MD?
I was surprised that the doctor did the ultrasound herself when in the past I have had it done by a nurse at other locations. I felt that she did not do as good a job of doing the ultrasound compared to the nurses that have done so before. Plus she did not provide me any insights on my issue dismissing it as essentially a mistake on the part of the examiner in the prior year. And the cost of the short visit came out to be 3+ times my prior visits to other locations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aparna Ayyagari, MD?
She was in my network, however she used a lab that was NOT in my network. When I complained to her about it, she told me that the lab used to be in network. Upon talking to the lab rep, I was told that they were NEVER in network. Then they sent me a bill for $6,400 and another for 300 for tests that my insurance did not cover.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aparna Ayyagari, MD?
She is a very thourough Doctor, very kind, patient and explains everything you need to know. I would certainly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aparna Ayyagari, MD?
Dr Ayyagari listens, very easy to talk to, addressed all my questions and got all medications straightened out. I sent my Mother & Father to her as well as some of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aparna Ayyagari, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ayyagari?