Dr. Aparna Ambay, MD

27716 Cashford Cir Ste 101

Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Ambay

Our philosophy is that your healthcare decisions should be based on education and mutual respect. To foster that, we take time to listen to your needs and desires and to answer your questions to YOUR satisfaction.

Our practice delivers coordinated medical and surgical care with safety, ethics and compassion as the cornerstone of all our treatment plans. When patients visit our comfortable, friendly state-of-the-art practice, they experience an unparalleled level of patient care from the 360 Dermatology team.

Personal Bio

Dr. Ambay completed her medical internship at the world famous Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. She pursued her dermatology residency at the prestigious Marshfield Clinic, WI and the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where the technique of Mohs Surgery (tissue conserving surgery) was invented and perfected. While at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Dr. Ambay was trained by internationally renowned Mohs surgeons. She brings this experience and passion to her patients and strives to exceed their expectations. Dr. Ambay is active with medical and dermatological organizations nationally and locally.

Dr. Aparna Ambay receives the honor of being named one of America's Top Doctors by Castle Connolly. Dr. Ambay is the only dermatologist in the Wesley Chapel area to be named one of America's Top Doctors.

Dr. Ambay's Experience

Dr. Ambay's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Ringworm

• Marshfield Clinic-St. Joseph's Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University Of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Ambay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ambay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ambay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ambay's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ambay to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Ambay's Performance
Tampa, FL |
Recommended expensive products sold at the office.
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
I can't say enough good things about this practice and it is just what we need in our booming Wesley Chapel area. Dr. Ambay and her staff are friendly and down to earth. She takes extra time to thoroughly explain the treatment so you feel at ease and my results are amazing.
in Wesley chapel Fl |
i am so thankful that I was referred to Dr Ambay by someone who had a skin cancer removed . When I heard the wonderful things he told me I had to meet this special Dr Well I have been a patient ever since ! I have never met a Dr before that doesn't rush and really cares about each patient. I have since referred all my friends and family She truly is a blessing ! Dr Ambay is also amazing with Botox and fillers :)
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Ambay & her staff are very professional & courteous. The minute you walk into the office you are acknowledged with a smile & friendly face. Many physician offices seem annoyed when you walk in like you are a bother to them. Dr. Ambay is the full package, a great caring physician with a down to earth approach. She is very knowledgeable and trust her tremendously on her recommendations. I had a couple procedures done & was so impressed with the outcome. Results exactly what I was hoping for.
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
I had a nose biopsy done by Dr Ambay that resulted in Basal cell carcinoma. She explained I would need MOHS surgery and I scheduled the appointment. I did seek a 2nd opinion from Moffitt, but in the end I looked into Dr Ambays background and found she was well trained and experienced in MOHS. I'm happy I stuck with Dr Ambay. She did an amazing job and my nose is healing extremely well. I believe Dr Ambay is technically skilled, but also understands your concerns with cosmetic results.
in Wesley Chapel Fl |
Had a biopsy on Mon 3/13/17 was told results would be in on 3/17 called on 17th was told results were on the Doctors desk & she has to sign off on them before I can get them, no call that day no call all next week so I went to office Fri 3/24 was told oh the Doctors on vacation & won't be back till 3/27 it is now 3/28/2017 still have not heard form the Doctors office, this is not professional.
Tampa, FL |
I met with Dr. Aparna Ambay and asked her what her qualifications were (I needed a MOH's procedure) and she told me I have to be comfortable with the doctor I pick to do the procedure but that she also has to be comfortable with the patient. I thought that was weird to say that and later that day I got a call on my voice mail from her office saying I needed to find another MD for my procedure because their office is moving. Never offering to reschedule, but only to go see another dr.
in Tampa, FL |
The moment I entered the office of 360 Dermatology, I was greeted by friendly faces and the office environment was beautiful with shining wooden flooring. Dr. Ambay is a lovely person whose smile never leaves her face. She is professional, knowledgeable, compassionate and excellent at what she does. I highly recommend her as she is a good listener, trust worthy and explains the medical condition in layman's term.
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
Dr Ambay is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor with a super friendly personality. I have never felt rushed during any of my visits. She has always performed a thorough examination. Her surgical treatments are done gently and thoroughly resulting in clear cancer free borders. Also, Dr Ambay's staff are competent and very caring. My family and I highly recommend Dr Ambay.
in Miami, FL |
I went in for my very first Botox treatment to my forehead and between my brows, the office is very clean and well set up. The entire staff was absolutely wonderful in helping me through my very first Botox experience. I felt comfortable the entire time and very happy with the price along with the results! Highly recommend!
in Odessa, FL |
The best experience I have ever had at a Dr. Office! Wait time minimal, courteous caring office staff, and Dr. Ambay has the most wonderful manner. She takes time with you, and makes you truly feel like a patient and not just another number in the client book. I visit her for a full body derm check annually, and this time she treated some dark sun spots on my face with an amazing result. I can highly recommend this practice, which is a beautiful environment, but most of all offers the best care.
in Naples Fl |
Dr. Ambay is a great physician. She is kind, very detail oriented and explains things very clearly in terms I could understand. She gets right to the point with questions but has a very cheery personality. I felt like she really wanted to make certain everything was clear to me and understood. I would recommend her highly. I moved hereba few years ago and left all my doctors up north. I have found Dr A and she is now the family dermatologist. Her staff is a great compliment to her.
in Wesley Chapel |
Although my procedure was minor, Dr. Ambay and nurse Renee made everything painless (no pun intended). Everyone was pleasant and the wait times were not bad. Lots of advice was given before and after my procedure. I have no plans to change doctors and I will be seeing her every 6 months for a checkup.
in Tampa Fl |
I couldn't be more pleased with the team at Dr. Amby's office. Dr Ambay is wonderful; caring, patient, and truly has the patient best interest at heart. I had a special request recently and she and her staff accommodated that and resolved my issue. They didn't have to do that under the circumstances , but it just goes to show you how compassionate and how much they do have their patient's best interest. I would recommend anyone to consult with her and their team at 360 dermatology.
in Wesley chapel , Florida |
I've seen Dr Amby multiple times , I am very happy with her care and professionalism . She's very thorough , listens to my concerns and actually cares . I highly recommend her . As for the staff in the office, everyone is extremely nice . I love it
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
I am so impressed with Dr. Ambay and her team. She is so thoughtful and attentive - she really listens to her patients to achieve their desired result. The staff is also very caring and kind. Dr. Ambay is an excellent communicator – she explains the action plan and delivers! So glad I found her and hope to be a lifelong patient.
in Tampa, FL |
I have seen Dr Ambay many times and I absolutely love her! She is an amazing experienced dermatologist with a great bedside manner and personality. She is very thorough and her patients are priority. She spends a lot of time with you and minimal wait to see her! No complaints. The whole staff is friendly and accomidating. They make you feel comfortable. Clean, beautiful facility as well. I will continue to send my family to Dr Ambay and for care. Highly recommended!
in wesley chapel |
Her staff was very pushy and wanted me to see a PA but I was adamant about seeing her. After waiting 3 weeks we were able to see her and scheduled a follow up. At that follow up we scheduled another follow up but this time we had to wait 4 weeks. The day before we were to come in it was cancelled because she had a surgery. So we had to re-schedule 3 weeks out and AGAIN it was cancelled because of surgery. Surgery that she was probably making more money so see a patient wasn't top priority!!!!
Jeanine, Thank you for choosing us for your dermatology needs. Our relationship with our patients is based on mutual respect and trust. We are disappointed after reading your concern and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We will look into your concerns and be reaching out to you shortly.
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
She diagnosed me with a very rare skin condition and procceded to do a biopsy to be certain of her diagnosis, with resulted to be 100% accurrately. She was the fourth doctor that I had seen for the same condition in this area. She is very kind, considered, and did not try to sell me anyunsolited products or procedures, her staff is very well trained. I did requested some information and got the appropiate answers on procedures, price and method of payment without any pressure. Great care.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Ambay is wonderful. She is thoughtful and attentive to my needs.
Riverview |
dr. Ambay has excellent bedside manners my problem was taken care of within a week I like all medical expertise she offered one of the best thanks
Have you seen Dr. Aparna Ambay, MD?

Visit Dr. Ambay