Dr. Michael Badruddoja, MD

Dr. Michael Badruddoja, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Michael Badruddoja, MD is a neurology specialist in Tucson, AZ. He specializes in neurology and oncology.

2450 E River Rd

Tucson, AZ 85718

Learn about Dr. Badruddoja

See how frequently Dr. Badruddoja performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Brain Cancer
Seizure Disorders

Dr. Badruddoja's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology
  • Oncology

Dr. Badruddoja does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Badruddoja is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Badruddoja has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Badruddoja has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Badruddoja does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Badruddoja and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Badruddoja's Reviews

1.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Badruddoja to family and friends

Dr. Badruddoja's Performance

GOOD

My first visit with Dr. B. He did seem to want to finish our visit quickly. Hope I get good results. I want to give kudos to Vanessa G. at the office for being both professional and very pleasant. She had a talent for making me feel comfortable and also feel like a human being. Good job,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He was very rude. Wanted to talk to me. Not my husband, who was the patient. Did not want to answer any concerns and boldly talked over him. Not a good person. I would leave ABSOLUTELY NO STARS IF I COULD!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Rude, dismissive. Held his hand up and literally would not let me or my husband speak. I had been waiting over an hour in the exam room as he was busy with a procedure. He said what I have is not a neurological condition, even though the World Health Organization says it is. Of course, I did not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I wouldn't recommend him for dog catcher. He is really rude. I waited an hour he gave me 3 minutes. Then charged 416.00 for an office visit. He reminded me he was a specialist when he said "that's like asking an electrician to fix your toilet. No thanks! I'll find a real doctor who cares.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Will answer question in understandable English. Offers reasonable options for treatment. Open to discussion with family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1