Dr. Anwar S. Al-Kunani, MD

Dr. Anwar S. Al-Kunani, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

OB/GYN and Infertility Center 901 Biesterfield Rd Ste 105, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

We believe that health care is a team effort, and that every person should be treated with dignity and respect. We believe that patients should be directly involved in their well being. We believe in prevention and early diagnosis of diseases require full involvement of the patient. We trust diet and exercise are essential to prevent illnesses. We believe we have a duty to provide our patients with education and resources to help them make a sound health care decision.Read more

Dr. Al-Kunani's Experience

See how Dr. Al-Kunani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Al-Kunani

Dr. Al-Kunani accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Al-Kunani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Al-Kunani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Al-Kunani to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Al-Kunani
Dr. Al-Kunani's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (41)
in Wood dale, IL |
My daughter and I both are patients for the last 10 years. Down to earth doctor, and always make me feel good about myself. She is to the point, and tells you as it is. No PS. I will always recommend this doctor if you need great treatment and someone to talk to.
in Bloomingdale, IL |
Great doctor. Always caring and advises me what is good for me and the baby. Eat healthy,stay away from bad food and drinks. never asked me what kind insurance I have if I have any. I do have Medicaid, but no doctors takes Medicaid in the area except this doctor. God bless her. So nice and sincere.
in Wheelings, IL |
Sincere, feel at ease talking to her about intimate things in my life. I totally agree with her management. Have been her patient for the last 6 years and had two deliveries.
in Nordge, IL |
Great doctor, down to earth. Straight forward, tells you the truth and discusses your situation with you. Most important to me is that she makes me involved. One more thing, she accept all kinds of insurance. I have changed doctor three times before I made my decision to be with this doctor. God bless!.
in Woodridge, IL |
She is very caring Doctor. Very knowledgeable, down to earth. Treats her patients as humans, unlike other doctors in the area who only would see you for couple minutes if you are lucky, otherwise, you will be seen by the nurse practitioner. She spends the time to explain to you the course of treatment, and make you involved in your treatment. She is the BEST DOCTOR PERIOD. what others have wrote her is far away from the truth.They are lucky she sees Public Aid patients, and other doctor won't
in Chicago, IL |
Agreed with everyone, she has no sympathy whatsoever and doesn't care about you. She told me multiple different things. Front desk is absolutely terrible at returning your call. I had a surgery with her and she didn't even see me after it, I had to beg the hospital to call her so I would know what was going on and even then she said "tell her I will see her in two weeks"
in Palatine, il |
Very selfish and her time is the only important thing to her. We got transferred to her. My wife's firs appointment we found out we had a miscarriage. She offered no sympathy. Then we're at the hospital for the dnc and she showed up an hour late. No apology then after the surgery she made 2 comments that stuck out. 1 was that she said her patients are her priority, not us. And she threw the nurses under the bus for being late when the nurses said they couldn't reach her via phone. Bad person!
in Addison, IL |
NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL. Didn't diagnose anything and situation is the same. Staff called after 10 days and told me that I might have something abnormal and told medicine over phone! like what! why in the world staff would tell medicine that too over phone! Stupid doc and staff!
in Chicago, IL |
I went to Dr. Al-kunani to get birth control. I decided to go with the copper IUD. After a year I've been having painful side effects and after explaining this to the doctor she was very adamant about me keeping it in and wanted me to take medication for it. I made an appt to take it out and when I arrived a month later she said my insurance changed and I won't be able to have my appt unless I pay $150. I've had the same insurance my last 3 appts with her. Unprofessional office and business.
in Mount Prospect, IL |
The experience was horrible!!! Dr. Al-Kunani has no empathy and had no care. Very RUDE! Will not be going back!
Have you seen Dr. Anwar S. Al-Kunani, MD?
Are you Dr. Al-Kunani?

Compare Dr. Al-Kunani

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.