Dr. Anush John, DMD

Dr. Anush John, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Anush John, DMD is a dentist who practices in Lutherville, MD.

1212 York Rd

Lutherville, MD 21093

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. John

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Dr. John is unavailable at this time.

Dr. John has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. John has no media or publications listed.

Dr. John does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. John and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. John's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. John to family and friends
4.2
Dr. John's Performance
in Baldwin, MD |
I had gone to another maxillofacial surgeon nearby, but had such a bad experience. So I canceled my appointment at the other practice and made it with Dr. John at this practice. What a world of a difference! Dr. John explained everything very well. The office is so personable and put me completely at ease!
in Riderwood, MD |
Excellent office. Great work. Dr. John and office staff were very helpful in arranging follow up outside of Maryland, when I needed it. Will definitely return if I need surgery! Hopefully not:)
in Woodlawn, MD |
At first, I was frightened to have any other oral surgeon see me because Dr. Cameron has always been my one and only. Dr. John was wonderful, efficient and funny too!!! The personal attention brings me back, along with very little to zero pain!
in Aberdeen, MD |
Excellent clinician. Explains everything very thoroughly and detailed. I have come several times over the last year and have since brought my family as well - both my husband and my dad!. I had an implant done and the results were excellent. The follow up instructions and appointments were organized and systematic.
Bel Air, MD |
Surgery went well but Dr. John does not have the best bedside manner at times. Front desk staff is rude and unprofessional. My daughter scheduled wisdom teeth surgery 6 months in advance due to studying abroad with school. He dropped our insurance before the surgery and I only found out by calling office for something else. No time to find new dr. He agreed to work with cost during follow up appt but sent bill for full $2680. Office staff refused to let me speak with him saying he never said it.
in Parkton, MD |
Had to have infected tooth pulled, bone graft put in, for implant. Week later, had to have implant started on opposite side. He and his staff are professional, kind and caring. Takes time to discuss diagnosis, options, and procedures. Excellent chair side manner, not condescending @all. Did have problem reaching covering doctor when I had problem over holiday weekend, but Dr. Anush apologized & assured me was an anomaly and wouldn't happen again.
in Lutherville Timonium, MD |
I found him very understanding and comforting. I had tooth surgery under anesteasia and everything went smooth. I liked Dr. John and his team very much. I thank them for their good care and making me feel at ease.
Have you seen Dr. Anush John, DMD?
Are you Dr. John?