Dr. Anuranjan Bist, MD

Dr. Anuranjan Bist, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Anuranjan Bist, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Read his story

4958 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 100

Las Vegas, NV 89118

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Bist

Dr. Bist's Experience

Dr. Bist's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Bist's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bist "Dr. Anuranjan Bist is a Board Certified Psychiatrist who has been practicing for over 10 years. His medical career began in Bombay, India where he received his Bachelor of Medicine at Topiwala Medical College. He received a Master in Public Health with an emphasis in Psychiatric Public Health at the University of South Carolina and finished his residency at Brookdale University Hospital in New York, where he served as a Chief Resident in his final year. Dr. Bist has also taught in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Nevada School of Medicine. He is licensed to practice in the states of New York and Nevada. He is a member of the American Psychiatric Association. His practice philosophy is relationship based care, viewing each Crisis is seen as a opportunity for deeper insight or an awakening and not an obstacle in our life journey."

This content was provided by Dr. Bist "At Oasis Behavioral Health, Dr. Bist and his staff provide thorough diagnostic evaluations that consider biological, psychological and social factors we are adept to treat a wide range of emotional disorders including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, insomnia and ADHD/ ADD"

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

• Medication Management

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Topiwala National Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Brookdale Hosp-Suny
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Brookdale Hosp-Suny
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of South Carolina
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Bist has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bist does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bist and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bist's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bist to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Bist's Performance
Solon, OH |
just like a similar review met with dr bist for 15 minutes wrote me a prescription sent me on my way no follow up appointment seemed like he mediocre cared.
Kingman, AZ |
dr bist really helped me and worked with me in realizing and overcoming obstacles to my direction in life.
Las Vegas, NV |
Meeting with Dr. bist was terrible choice for me i spoke to him for about 20 minutes and was out of his office in less then 30 minutes all he did was ask me a couple questions and prescribe me more medicin which made me feel worse i hope that he does more for the rest of his patients then just give them more pills.
Dr. Bist took his time and answered all of my questions. His office staff is fantastic!!!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Bist is very caring and thorough, I feel very fortunate to be his patient.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I think my first experience with Dr Bist was fantastic was wonderful. He felt like I did, that maybe I was overmedicated due to my first and second doctor's recommendation's and we, basically my (and our) decision was to decision was to cut decision was to cut down immediately and come back in 3 weeks to see how I was in 3 weeks. If I'm feeling better then we made the right decision, if i'm not feeling better then it'll be my fault because I'm the one who wanted to do it to begin begin with.
in Las vegas, nevada |
Very caring, understanding, and genuinely concerned for patient well-being. Excellent provider. Only wish could accept more insurance.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The old office staff was wonderful. Robin was the nicest anyone could have asked for. The new ones, not so much. Impatient, condescending, and if you sit in the chairs by the fountain, you can hear them talking bad about certain patients. Dr. Bist is a wonderful doctor. But, he went on vacation for 3 whole months, leaving me to have to reschedule four times before I could convince Dr. Bellota to see me. Two months off of my meds. In the process of finding a new practice and doctor.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Bist is very approachable and listens to you very intensely. He's a very nice man and seems to know what to say at the appropriate moment. He prescribes, in my opinion, conservatively, which is a good thing nowadays, where most MDs prescribe just about anything, especially if you ask for it. Dr. Bist is not like that and most of all, he seems very genuine. His office staff is nice, especially Robin,
Have you seen Dr. Anuranjan Bist, MD?
Are you Dr. Bist?