Dr. Anurag Bhatia, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Anurag Bhatia, MD

Dr. Bhatia's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bhatia's Experience

See how Dr. Bhatia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bhatia

Dr. Bhatia accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Bhatia is now accepting new patients
Richmond Interventional Pain Management2066 Richmond Ave # 202
Staten Island, NY 10314
Evening
Saturday
(718) 698-3900Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bhatia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bhatia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhatia to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bhatia Says:

Dr. Bhatia's Performance
Lehighton, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bhatia for 4 years. He has always been amazing. He listens to your concerns and explains all your different options. He truly cares about your well being and is not just there to push meds. He has tried tons of different meds for me until we found what worked and really took into consideration why I did not like a certain medication. I now live 2 hrs away and still travel to see him because there is no one else like him.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I was recommended by my husbands friend. I was so thankful to find someone when I did. I was Leary of all Dr's but as soon as I met Dr. Bhattia, he calmed me down. He gave me 100% of his attention and reviewed my case throughly. He is kind, knowledgeable and understanding. I highly recommend him. Sometimes the wait time varies, but he gives all his patients as much time needed! You will be one of those patients 1 day who needs extra time.
in staten island, ny |
Dr Bhatia is an excellent pain mgmt doctor. He always listens and comes up with a plan. He has helped me and my husband many times. I highly recommend Dr Bhatia
in staten island, ny |
I came to Dr Bhatia in tears with pain down both my arms. I previously went to family Dr., Chiropractor, Physical therapy, Had MRI. I told Dr. Bhatia I didn't want any opiates for pain because I commute to work and did not want to be drowsy. He treated me with pain med and anti- inflamatory that worked extremely well. I now have 90% of my range of motion with my arms and am able to sleep comfortably. I am a graduate and do not need to see "the pain doctor" any longer. I am grateful .
Staten Island, NY |
Dr.Bhatia is a great Physician who has helped to treat my back pain through injections and without pushing the use of Narcotics on myself like other Pain Management Doctors I have previously been to. I would highly recommend Dr.Bhatia due to his excellent bed-side manner and kind nature.
in Staten Island, NY |
Basically Dr. Bhatia saved me. Over a year ago I was in the hospital in extreme pain and my surgeon recommended Dr. Bhatia and he said that if I agreed to see him in his office the next day he would recommend my discharge. I received the first spinal injection the next day and he took my horrible unbearable pain from a 10+ down to a much more reasonable level so I could function again. He is the most professional, caring, helpful, wonderful doctor I've ever been to and I seen over 50!
in Staten Island, NY |
Very professional, minimum waiting times, clean office. Dr. Bhatia is very kind and caring, a true gentleman as well as an excellent doctor.
in Staten Island NY |
Dr Bhatia is always courteous, concerned & polite. He is professional and made me feel comfortable when taking my epidural shots. The office is very clean.
in Staten Island |
Dr Bhatia is an amazing Dr. I have been battling imensed pain in my lumbar area and left and right leg. Dr. Bhiatia is the only doctor who gave me relief and makes me feel like he cares about my treatment. He has creating a wonderful wellness plan for me an I feel my life coming back an pain dramatically decreased since being under Dr. Bhatia care. I highly recommend this Doctor (ive seen 3 before him) Hes the best..
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Dr Bhatia is an extremely kind, compassionate and caring professional who treats me with the utmost respect. He always listens and has never made me feel as if I were an annoyance to his day. I have been under his care for one year and he has always spent ample time with me, although lately, I have felt as if I were being somewhat rushed. Not a complaint but merely an observation. Numerous times he has gone above and beyond, and I can't thank him enough for his genuine concern.
Have you seen Dr. Anurag Bhatia, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhatia?

Compare Dr. Bhatia

Dr. Bhatia's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bhatia says...

Dr. Bhatia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Bhatia has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bhatia's Board Certifications

Emory University

Completed in 1998

• Panjabi
    • Hindi

Dr. Bhatia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhatia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology