Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Anurag Agarwal, MD
Dr. Anurag Agarwal, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Naples, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with Physicians Regional-Collier Boulevard.

1175 Creekside Pkwy Ste 100

Naples, FL 34108

Learn about Dr. Agarwal

Dr. Agarwal recognizes a patient?s desire for facial rejuvenation with minimal downtime and a non-invasive approach. Dr. Agarwal carefully listens to his patients to understand their goals before explaining their options. His strong surgical and fellowship background provide him the expertise required to design a treatment plan that considers a patient?s anatomy, goals, and expectations.

Dr. Agarwal's Experience

Dr. Agarwal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Hair Transplants
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections

• Temple University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Emory University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Agarwal has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Agarwal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Agarwal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Agarwal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Agarwal to family and friends
Dr. Agarwal's Performance
in Naples, FL |
I find DR. AGARAWAL to be very professional, well informed, and easy to talk to.He puts his patients at ease and is ready to answer pertinent questions. It's easy to put trust in him to do what is in the patient's best interest. .
in Naples, FL |
Dr.Agarwal was very attentive to my concerns and desires. He is an excellent surgeon . I would highly recommend him. His staff is also very professional, helpful and concerned about the patient. They are also just kind, nice people who make you feel very comfortable to be around.
in Naples, FL |
I was very pleased with the results of my surgery that Dr. Agarwal performed. He explained everything that needed do be done thoroughly, prior to the start. I had two different surgeries on my nose due to skin cancer. It is now virtually unnoticeable. The staff was extremely caring and efficient..I would recommend him to friends.
in Naples, FL |
I had scars to forhead after multi sutures and care from everyone, my forhead is 100 percent better and i can now go out in public without people staring. Very satisfied with the treatment and care.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Agarwal is A Professional I have referred several of my real estate clients to since I TRUST HIS JUUDGMENT and Work UNEQUIVOCALLY! He is very patient, conservative and a perfectionist! He LISTENS to his patients and respectfully makes suggestions that will help them FEEL GOOD about themselves! Many clients ask me if I have had any cosmetic work done. When I tell them I have, they marvel at HOW NATURAL IT LOOKS! Dr. A. Gets an 'A+' recommendation from me!
in Naples, FL |
Exceeded my expectations .
He is wonderful.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Agarwal is very gentle and thorough and keeps patient at ease.
Naples, FL |
Dr. Agarwal is the best in town! He is very precise, particular, detail-oriented, and has wonderful bedside manner! I highly recommend him!!!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. A used BBL and Erbium laser to remove dark spots on my hands and forearms. The procedures were relatively painless and I am thrilled with the results.
in Naples, FL |
I had a full face lift at 70 years old! Dr. A and all the staff were very kind, encouraging and considerate. I would recommend them to anyone considering this procedure. I feel young and vibrant again !!
in Naples, FL |
I am very satisfied he did a great job beyond my expectations. The office staff was amazing. Thank you so much for everything. I would recommend Dr. A to anyone.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Agarwal is everything that you would expect a doctor to be. He is knowledgeable, professional and personable.. He explains the procedures in detail to insure that you understand what is to be done and is always available to address any concerns that you may have both before and after surgery. His office staff is outstanding. I had no doubt that I was going to get the best result possible with the least amount of complications.
in Naples, FL |
Pat, in Naples Excellent, natural results. Skilled surgeon. Caring, courteous, professional staff.
in Estero Fla. |
I am 71 years old and was in need of a little makeover I had the CO2 laser and the results are fantastic ! I literally have no lines around my mouth what a difference it makes when I look in the mirror. Dr. Agarwal and his staff are so professional and caring . I would definitely go back.
Naples, FL |
Professional, patient, knowledgeable, trustworthy, skilled
in Naples, FL |
Had reconstructive facial surgery by Dr. Agarwal after extensive melanoma removal by a terrific Onconologist who felt that Dr. Agarwal would be the PERFECT person for the job...and was he ever...literally performed a miracle on my face
in Naples, FL |
Great results, very caring. Staff was excellent. Truly a gifted surgeon.
in Naples, FL |
There was not one ounce of doubt when I decided to have Dr.Agarwal do my surgery. I had wanted to have something done sooner but never could feel 100% sure with other doctors that I saw. That was not the case with Dr. Agarwal. My decision was based on on his ability to show a calm, caring, and confident doctor who at the same time was extremely professional. That is not always easy to find. His office staff showed the same qualities which made my decision even easier. Results were great!!!
Have you seen Dr. Anurag Agarwal, MD?
Are you Dr. Agarwal?