Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Female · Age 40

Dr. Kathiresan

Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med in 2006 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Make an appointment

Dr. Kathiresan accepts

Dr. Kathiresan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Kathiresan treats your condition or procedure

• Sonohysterograms
  • Tubal Adhesion
  • Tubal Block
  • Uterine Fibroids

"Dr. Kathiresan's goals are to provide personalized care to her patients and help them make the best treatment decisions for their individual needs. She is a native of Marietta, Georgia. Dr. Kathiresan obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from Cornel...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Kathiresan?
Dr. Kathiresan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Anu and her team. We began our journey nervous and very unsure of what to expect. Dr.Anu is everything you could want and more in a doctor. She was professional and informative but also explained everything in language that we could understand. She was positive and reassuring and was ALWAYS available to answer any and all questions. We can’t thank you enough for all of your support and guidance .we ll be forever grateful .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
I beat the odds of infertility by the side of a magnificent doctor, Dr. Kathiresan. Her guidance and exceptional dedication towards obtaining a positive pregnancy result was absolutely and undeniably the BEST! I not only achieved my first IVF miracle baby with her but also my second. I am so blessed that God placed me on her path at the right time. She is my superhero doctor and I am so thankful to have her in my life. To my sister warriors fighting infertility Dr. Kathiresan is the answer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan made us feel very comfortable and welcome in her practice. We trusted that she would answer any and all of our questions and concerns in a professional and timely manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan is the best doctor!!! She is wonderful. She would explain very detail about the treatment, and answer every question that I have. She'd never made me feel rushed. I really appreciate the care she provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr Anupama Katherisan is an excellent physician. She is very compassionate and considerate. She patiently listens to your concerns and then informs and explains the possible treatment options. She is always there for you throughout your journey. Her Nurse Ashley, sonographer Adrianne and other staff members, all are very friendly and caring and keep me updated with any appointments and test results through calls, texts and emails. I am glad that I found Dr. Anu :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Katherisan is wonderful! She was always there to answer any questions even over email and helped us navigate through the process! We are so glad to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Great doctor. She listens patiently and answers all your questions. She also talks about your condition and explains your options in such a knowledgeable way that makes you feel like you can drop your guard and trust her advice. My husband and I had nothing but a positive experience with Dr. Kathiresan and we both are very happy we found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. K and her MC staff were incredible! As others have said, I never once felt rushed or like a burden. Dr K is incredibly compassionate and empowered us to make the best choice for our family. She was informative and always happy to answer my 5 million “what if” questions. She explored the possibilities, not only for the immediate future, not how everything would impact future options. Words can’t describe the importance of finding a comfortable fit with an RE, but Dr K rocked it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Anu was an amazing find! I looked online did my research, and when I found her I knew she was the one. She was a great listener and answered any questions I had. She took her time and I never felt rushed. The office staff was also great ! I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Just like all the other reviews on this thread, my husband and I absolutely loved Dr Kathiresan. We were blessed to have her expertise and compassion as a physician. She was always on time, caring, patient and available and responded to our multitude of questions both online and in person. I really appreciated that she worked extra hard to help keep my visits prompt yet thorough. We can not recommend her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
We love Dr Anu. She is kind, considerate, has strong empathy, but at the same time is always very clear as to what each step entails and what the risks and chances truly are. Having that transparency and being treated as an adult, rather than an annoying patient like some other RE seem to behave, is priceless in what is a very stressful process to start with. The rest of the staff is also lovely, from the front desk to the nurses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
We absolutely love Dr Kathiresan!! She is soo sweet, very caring and honestly cares about her patients. I was always freaking out about something and she made her self available to me anytime I felt uneasy or had questions. She explained everything in detail and answered any questions we had. Our treatment was successful the first go around and for that we are even more thrilled!! ??????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan is amazing. She walked us through our IVF journey. Dr. Kathiresan always answered our questions with realistic answers. She was cautiously optimistic with us. Then celebrated with us when we got our positive. We felt like the staff was always there for us when we needed something big or small.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Katherisan is not only an outstanding physician but she is also a amazing person. She always took the time to answer our questions and concerns thoroughly she is very caring and professional. Me and my husband had trouble conceiving and after 2 yrs of trying, with the help of Dr Katherisan we were able to conceive and i am now almost 11 wks preg. I am forever grateful for her and i would highly recommend her to anyone who needs help conceiving or is having fertility issues. She is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr Kathiresan has excellent bedside manners and was very responsive to all our questions and concerns throughout the entire process. Her confidence and knowledge together are very reassuring qualities in a medical professional; although there can be no guarantees, she practices medicine with confidence, compassion and humility and truly does her best to ensure success. Dr Kathiresan is also very detailed in her explanation about the process and is careful to provide the patient with options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan is a very kind and compassionate physician. She is very thorough and goes above and beyond for her patients. Her office staff is also great. Love her and her entire team. Great experience! Highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Going through fertility issues is always a touchy subject but she was great at giving all possible options. She didn't give false hope but always explained everything in great detail. Once we found out we were pregnant naturally after 2.5 years of trying, she ensured everything was going great by scheduling appointments biweekly due to my history of miscarriages. I'd refer her and the office any time someone asks about options. Great doctor who loves her work and it shows!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan and the team at the Center of Reproductive Medicine were wonderful, professional and caring during my treatment with them. They helped make our dream of having a family come true, and from the bottom of our hearts we are greatful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
We went through 3 IUI procedures at our OB's office. They were all unsuccessful. I felt the dates were off but they wanted to try again. I decided to come to Dr. Kathiresan instead. What is great about her is she customizes each treatment for you. She listens and then together we made a plan. We wanted to try IUI again. They were incredibly thorough. She's amazing and I'm especially thankful to her for helping us get pregnant! 1st try with IUI and only happy tears this time. We are so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan and the entire staff at Center of Reproductive Medicine are knowledgable, caring, and thorough. I highly recommend them to anyone having trouble conceiving. I am forever grateful.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kathiresan?

Center of Reproductive Medicine

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kathiresan treats patients.