Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD

Dr. Kathiresan
Telehealth services available

Center of Reproductive Medicine

7400 Fannin St Houston, TX 77054

Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med medical school in 2006. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Pearland Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kathiresan to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Kathiresan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kathiresan

Dr. Kathiresan?
Dr. Kathiresan is a brilliant doctor! Knowledgeable, professional, detail-oriented, truly caring about her patients, respectful and supportive in any way! Our fertility journey with her was a pleasure. Our first try of IVF resulted in a healthy pregnancy. We are happy to have her in our life!
Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan was a wonderful physician who was caring, thoughtful, and empathetic toward my goals of egg freezing. Her office staff are also wonderful and very knowledgeable about the whole process so that you feel comfortable throughout. I recommend her and CORM highly!
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Katherisan and the entire staff at CoRM were wonderful to us and we are so grateful they helped us succeed! They made a difficult journey as pleasant as possible (from the plebotamist doing a great job each time on someone so scared of needles, to access to the nurse, to Dr. K always being genuinely caring) we felt well taken care of the entire way - highly recommended and we’d go back in a heartbeat if we needed their services again!
CH – Mar 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Wonderful doctor. She really listens and cares and is willing to work with you! I highly recommend her to anyone! She took her time to go over my information and helped me find a plan that worked for me!
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan and her staff were kind and professional. They made me feel supported during the struggles and hardship associated with infertility. Dr. Kathiresan’s bedside manner is second to none. She always thoroughly explained everything to my husband and I and never made us feel like she was talking down to us. It is obvious that she is passionate about what she does and she channels that passion into helping create miracles for struggling families.
Jessica Thomas – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
As my husband and I navigated our fertility journey, Dr. Kathiresan, her team, and all of the staff at the Center of Reproductive Medicine were so helpful and compassionate. I wouldn't wish infertility on anyone but I felt very lucky to have Dr. Kathiresan on my side. We felt truly cared for by everyone, and appreciated that the staff was accessible when we had questions or concerns. Dr. Kathiresan was patient, caring and honest each step of the way. When we found out the positive news that we were pregnant, everyone at CORM celebrated along with us. Dr. Kathiresan is a phenomenal doctor with proven results!
Annie Briggs – Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan, her team, and all of the staff at the Center of Reproductive Medicine have been so knowledgeable and compassionate as my husband and I navigated our fertility journey. We felt truly known and cared for by everyone there, and appreciated that the teams were accessible when we had questions or concerns. Dr. Kathiresan was patient, caring and honest each step of the way. The team was right there celebrating with us when we received the good news of our little miracle on the way. I can't recommend Dr. Kathiresan enough for anyone seeking a reproductive endocrinologist.
Kristin – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan is fantastic!! She is knowledgeable and caring and never makes you feel rushed during your visit. She is a wonderful doctor and I absolutely trust her competency!
Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
After deciding to use a sperm donor to have a baby, I googled fertility clinics and was matched with Dr Katherisan. I went in to my consultation feeling like I was in complete control. There was nothing wrong with me, I just didn't have a partner to make a baby with. Dr Katherisan was very understanding when I declined the intense tests. We agreed on the bare minimum. After not getting pregnant the first 2 times, I decided to do the fallopian tube test after friends said they got pregnant the month after doing it. Sure enough, I got pregnant the month after the HSG test and after I chose a donor with better numbers. Dr Katherisan's nurse Ashley is who you meet with 90% of the time and communicate with 100% of the time. She was amazing!! Very sweet and calm. I'm now released to my OB at 7.5 weeks pregnant!
Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan is kind, patient, hands on, cares about patient education, and customizes your care based on you and your past experiences. She considered our embryos as precious as we did. She made sure we were comfortable and was never rushed to make a decision or into a procedure. Her clinic is also intimate, timely, and have competent billing staff (especially compared to other clinics). I also researched her and the other doctors well in advance, as your main doctor will not always be available (normal is the industry). They're all very good and communicate well with one another. I highly recommend Dr. Kathiresan and her clinic, even if it's just for a consultation. We'll be back in a couple of years to continue growing our family.
Kim – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
This post is way overdue. Dr Kathiresan is an amazing doctor that truly cares about her patients. The office staff is so friendly and attentive and I feel like everyone in the office is a cheerleader for your success. Sammy at the front desk is so friendly and helpful , as is Ashley RN. Dr Kathiresan treats you like her most important patient and really provides patient centered care. She knows every patient is different and doesn’t do standard protocols for medications or procedures like other fertility clinics sometimes do. She takes time to get to know her patients and comes up with a specific plan of care. She also makes sure to answer all your questions and makes sure you understand everything. We did IVF with her and we were successful on the first try. We are forever grateful for giving us our sweet baby daughter. She is fantastic!
Jennifer and David Fross – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
We are extremely pleased with the service and care rendered by Dr. Anupama and the nurses especially Ashley, Adrian and Liz. Dr. Anu helped us conceive our baby and took extra care at each phase. We are extremely grateful to CORM.
Jul 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Anu is one of the best doctors I have been to. She is very patient and knowledgeable. She knows exactly what she is doing and very confident with her approach. She takes time to explain her patients the overall procedure. The nurses and administrative staff are also very sweet and very quick with appointments setup. They had always phoned the prescriptions to the pharmacy on time and have answered all my insurance related questions on time. The clinic has a very positive vibe overall.
Shobha – Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Personable, hands on doctor who truly desires to understand the nature of each patients needs. Very thorough and kind hearted.
Erin – Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan is patient, timely, compassionate, detail oriented and answers your questions thoroughly. She never makes you feel rushed. She recommends protocols one step at a time and never forces anything upon you. Her education videos and social media posts are also very insightful on her personality and reputation as a doctor. The staff at CORM is also great and punctual. You get the best of both worlds! Highly recommend Dr. Kathiresan and her staff at the memorial office!
T.C. – Jun 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Anu and her team. We began our journey nervous and very unsure of what to expect. Dr.Anu is everything you could want and more in a doctor. She was professional and informative but also explained everything in language that we could understand. She was positive and reassuring and was ALWAYS available to answer any and all questions. We can’t thank you enough for all of your support and guidance .we ll be forever grateful .
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
I beat the odds of infertility by the side of a magnificent doctor, Dr. Kathiresan. Her guidance and exceptional dedication towards obtaining a positive pregnancy result was absolutely and undeniably the BEST! I not only achieved my first IVF miracle baby with her but also my second. I am so blessed that God placed me on her path at the right time. She is my superhero doctor and I am so thankful to have her in my life. To my sister warriors fighting infertility Dr. Kathiresan is the answer.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan made us feel very comfortable and welcome in her practice. We trusted that she would answer any and all of our questions and concerns in a professional and timely manner.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr. Kathiresan is the best doctor!!! She is wonderful. She would explain very detail about the treatment, and answer every question that I have. She'd never made me feel rushed. I really appreciate the care she provided.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?
Dr Anupama Katherisan is an excellent physician. She is very compassionate and considerate. She patiently listens to your concerns and then informs and explains the possible treatment options. She is always there for you throughout your journey. Her Nurse Ashley, sonographer Adrianne and other staff members, all are very friendly and caring and keep me updated with any appointments and test results through calls, texts and emails. I am glad that I found Dr. Anu :)
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anupama Kathiresan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kathiresan?

Dr. Kathiresan's goals are to provide personalized care to her patients and help them make the best treatment decisions for their individual needs. She is a native of Marietta, Georgia. Dr. Kathiresan obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from Cornell...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility