Dr. Anupam Sinha, DO

Dr. Anupam Sinha, DO

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Male

Rothman Institute Orthopaedics 999 Route 73 N Ste 301-401, Marlton, NJ 08053 Get Directions

Dr. Sinha specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and practices in Marlton, NJ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sinha? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sinha's Experience

See how Dr. Sinha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sinha

Dr. Sinha accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sinha has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sinha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sinha to family and friends
Dr. Sinha's Performance
Philadelphia, PA |
Without Dr.Sinah i wouldnt be able to walk without a cane. I would recommend anyone with nerve problems to see him.
Maple Shade, NJ |
Dr. Sinha was pleasant and easy to talk to. He made me feel confortable and was a good listener. I did not feel rushed and he ansered my questions and gave me good feedback on the best treatment for my symptoms. An overall postive experience.
Philadelphia, PA |
I've been to several physicians for my pain, he took the time to listen to my concerns and needs and together we put together a plan that i couldn't be happier with! Thanks Dr. Sinha!
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Sinha is not only knowledgable and professional, he is compassionate and listens to all of my complaints! He treats me with respect and adresses all of my questions. Dr. Sinha is simply an amazing doctor!
Philadelphia, PA |
I would recommend Dr. Sinha because he takes time to explain his findings of your injury. Also, he gives different alternative methods for treatments.
Philadelphia, PA |
Pneunominal physician- very thorough with his explanations and very sweet - I would send my family and friends to him
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Sinha exceptionally attentive to my maladies. Extraordinary listener. Understood my layperson's descriptions. Thoroughly explained options. Excellent doctor.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Very knowledgeable and kind. You can see hes truly concerned in resolving pain issues Gabby Is also a pleasure to see when im here very happy
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr sinha is very compassionate and attentive towards his patients - ive sent several family members to him - everyone is always pleased after leaving the office
Philadelphia, PA |
So, I had been bothered by lower back pain that persisted over the span of a few months limiting my exercise activities. I finally made an appt with Sinha and he seemed half interested during the initial visit. I said I wanted a MRI to rule out anything serious. It was nearly impossible to get a follow up call about the MRI findings. You've got to be kidding? What the heck is the point in getting pictures if you can't get a proposal on treatment or a follow up call.
Dear Patient, We appreciate your feedback and would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. If interested, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute
in Burlington, NJ |
Dr. Sinha is phenomenal. I have Spinal Stenosis and have bee seeing Dr Sinha for pain management for years. He is highly professional and precise. I have received multiple spinal injections to help alleviate my pain. His staff, particularly, Jen, is professional and very kind. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Sinha to my friends/family.
in Cherry hill nj |
Showed a totsl lack of interest In my problem.. Ordered a MRI and I never heard from him since ..
in Palmyra, NJ |
Each of the staff, from front desk to the physician, were professional and thorough. The facility is well maintained as well.
He was not a good listener when I described my pain and symptoms, had no clue what to do, and gave me two bizarre ideas of what it might be, then told me to see my primary physician. Neither of his conclusions turned out to be valid.
in mays landing nj |
He was very detailed I'm explaining my problem
in Burlington Township, NJ |
Dr. Sinha listened to my concerns and got me out of pain. He returned all of my phone calls and obviously is dedicated to his practice.
in Woolwich Township, NJ |
Very willing to answer my questions and to perform a physical assessment of my area of pain at my request. Provided a professional assessment of my bone health based upon his view of my X Ray during my procedure. Provided a professional opinion of my MRI at my request. I would recommend him .
in Medford, NJ |
My mother told me to see Dr. Sinha about my back pain and I was very glad I did. He was very professional and clearly is enthusiastic about his career.
Have you seen Dr. Anupam Sinha, DO?

Compare Dr. Sinha

Dr. Sinha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Sinha has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sinha's Board Certifications

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Chronic Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Trigger Finger
  • Upper Back Pain

New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology

Graduated in 2004

Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, Ny
    Musculoskeletal and Interventional Spine, Rothman Institute
    U Nc Chapel Hill

Dr. Sinha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sinha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation