Dr. Anup Singh, MD

Pediatric Nephrology | Male

Saint Peters Univ Hosp Pdtrc 254 Easton Ave Ste MOB3 New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Get Directions
Dr. Anup Singh, MD
Dr. Anup Singh, MD is a pediatric nephrology doctor who practices in New Brunswick, NJ. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital and Raritan Bay Medical Center.

Dr. Singh's Experience

See how Dr. Singh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Singh

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Singh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Singh's Performance
Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Singh is the what most doctors should be. He is caring and sympathetic to the patient as well as the patient's family. He goes above and beyond to be sure his patient gets the best care possible. I believe he treats his patients as he would want for his own child. My son has been seeing him since he was three weeks old. He gave us hope when other doctors said there was none. He made a devasting diagnosis seem so much more bearable. He knows his stuff and he makes sure you know it too.
in Staten Island, NY |
This man is the definition of what a doctor is. He's focused and actually cares about my well being. For ten years I've known this man and he is the reason I'm alive and well today. He's apart of my family and so is he's staff, everyone is personable, and sweet - they really know you and care about you. Their attention and love for you is apart of the treatment. When I went into kidney failure my mother was scared but Dr. Singh was there for her, as he was for me, I'll nvr forget what he's done!
in NY,NY |
I've been with this man for a decade now and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be able to say that. Dr. Singh worked with me and my family for ten years now to diagnose and treat my Lupus Nephritis, with out him I wouldn't be writing this review. He's thoughtful, caring, informed, honest, and the most advanced Doctor I've ever had the pleasure of working with. He's the best in his field, hands down!
in Piscataway, NJ |
My child has been seen by Dr. Anup Singh every 3 months for the past 12 years! I shudder to think of him ever being replaced. Dr. Singh is kind, supportive, easily accessible, explains my child's condition thoroughly. We love him!!
in Hillsborough NJ |
Dr. Singh is great, however his staff is Terrible and has much to be desired. No one ever answers the phone when you call and you have to leave a message, which is rarely ever returned. I left three messages in one week when my child's medicine need to be renewed and due to the incompetence of the staff, my child went 5 days without his needed medicine. I have also routinely left messages about setting up appointments and rarely get a call back about setting up the appointment.
in Edison, NJ |
My son has been under his care for 9 years now. He is painfully honest but i feel it to be necessary He is as thorough a doctor I have ever seen. My sons kidney failure was caused by my wife's gyno. This left me very hesitant to trust any doctor. Gavin has thrived under Singhs care. We trust this man with the life of our baby. We seldom question him. But we always listen to him. there is no other doctor that works harder than this man. He is a blessing to our family
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Anup Singh is very caring and understanding. He is truly committed to his patients and his work and you can see the passion with which he applies his trade. He will spend the time necessary with his patients to make sure they understand everything about their condition I would recommend him to anyone that needs a professional well educated Nephrologist that knows exactly what he is doing.
in Metuchen, NJ |
My daughter has been under Dr. Singh's care for almost 12 years for a rare genetic kidney disease. I wouldn't have stayed that long if I didn't have 100% trust in Dr. Singh. He is personable, conscienceous, very knowledgeable and thorough. He stays abreast of all nephrology research and knows all the right people! A keeper...
Have you seen Dr. Anup Singh, MD?
Are you Dr. Singh?

Compare Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Nephrology
      •  Board certified in Pediatric Nephrology and Pediatrics

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Singh's Board Certifications

• Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
      • Diabetic Ketoacidosis
      • End-Stage Renal Disease
      • Gout
      • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
      • Hepatorenal Syndrome
      • Hydronephrosis
      • Hypercalcemia
      • Hyperkalemia
      • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
      • Hypokalemia
      • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
      • Kidney Disease

Kings Co Hospital Suny Downstate

Completed in 1994

• Chinese
      • Russian

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Nephrology