Dr. Anup Khatana, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Anup Khatana, MD
Dr. Anup Khatana, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Khatana is affiliated with University Cincinnati Medical Center , Good Samaritan Hospital, Bethesda North Hospital and Christ Hospital.

Dr. Khatana's Experience

See how Dr. Khatana's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khatana

Dr. Khatana accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Khatana is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Khatana has admitting privileges.

Dr. Khatana's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khatana to family and friends
Dr. Khatana's Performance
An excellent Ophthalmologist In every way,
in Georgetown, KY 40324 |
I was very impressed with Dr. Khatana & he thoroughly explained what I needed to know. He was very articulate & knowledgeable thanks to the very efficient system which the patient is taken through.
Dayton, OH |
Dr Khatana is a very thorough and competent surgeon but has a ton on his plate. My waiting times for him have varied from one hour to three and a half hours. Something needs to be done to shorten the waiting times for his. patients. Our time is valuable too.
in Dayton, OH |
I was very pleased with the results of my cataract eye surgery. Dr. Khatana put me at ease and I felt Confident with his experience and knowledge. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Middletown, OH |
Dr. Khatana is the best of the best! The Gold Standard of Ophthalmology! His knowledge and experience are excellent, his manner of treatment fantastic. My opinion - if your eyesight can be saved this is the Doctor that can make it happen! And I for one am totally grateful he attack my problem in the early stages.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Very good experience with Dr. Khatana. Made me feel very comfortable, thorough, explained condition. I did have an all day test on January 6. Still waiting to hear results.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Khatana has created a professional, courteous office environment. His support staff treats the individual with respect. I believe that this occurs due to his leadership. They model after him.
in Cincinnati, OH |
He has been a very professional dr and met my medical needs andalways been there for me when needed My surgeries have gone very well and I contribute him for saving my eyesight and helping me to see and function as a normal person What a great dr and person and very happy to be his patient under his care with a great staff working with him as well
in Springfield, OH |
I have gone to Dr. Khatana for about 8 years. Now several of my friends also travel from Springfield to Blue Ash to see him because of my recommendations. His staff is also the best-friendly and responsive to all my needs.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Khatana is very thorough and he explains things well.
in Oxford, OH |
Dr Khatana did a very delicate surgery for my glaucoma. I doubt one could find a more confident and competent surgeon. I feel blessed to have found him!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Very nice person, did good work and was very kind to us.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Khatana clearly explains what is your problem, then explains what procedure he is suggesting & why. Dr. Khatana & his staff make you feel that they are there for you.
in West Chester, OH |
Dr. Khatana came highly recommended to me by my ophthalmologist, and I in turn would very highly recommend him to family and friends. Dr. Khatana's skills lived up to all expectations. He is professional, keeps the patient well informed, and has a great support staff. Job well done!!!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Khatana is very courteous, kind and professional. He has been so during every visit I have had with him over the last year.
in Cincinnati, OH |
The time spent waiting to see the doctor is frustrating, but I know that when I see him he will be cool, calm, and collected - always patient, giving me the attention I need. Emergencies foul up scheduling, but I appreciate that if I have an emergency Dr. Khatana's staff will do whatever they can to fit me in.
Have you seen Dr. Anup Khatana, MD?
Are you Dr. Khatana?

Compare Dr. Khatana

Dr. Khatana's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Khatana has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Khatana's Board Certifications

• Blepharitis
  • Blind Hypotensive Eye
  • Cataract
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Completed in 1992

Kresge Eye Inst-Wayne State U

Completed in 1995

Glaucoma Svc Wills Eye Hosp

Dr. Khatana does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khatana and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology