Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD

Integrative Medicine | Male

Kanodia MD 5003 Pine Creek Dr Westerville, OH 43081 Get Directions
Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD
Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD is an integrative medicine doctor who practices in Westerville, OH. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

Dr. Kanodia's Care Philosophy

Hi, my name is Anup Kanodia, MD, MPH. As a classically trained physician, it did not take me long to realize that my initial medical school training was not enough for me to fundamentally help people achieve true, long lasting health. Early in my residency, I began to notice that the symptom/drug approach worked for acute problems, such as severe bacterial infections and heart attacks, but this model was fundamentally flawed for chronic health conditions. It did not and does not work. The reason this model is inadequate is because it is entrenched in dispensing pharmaceuticals that often have severe side effects and not in how to search for the "root" cause and treat the person, not just their symptom. This realization turned my world upside down and forced me to ask myself these two questions, "Is this what it means to be a doctor?" and "Do I just want to write prescriptions all day long to camouflage symptoms?" For me, the answer was an absolute "No." And so began my journey and another three years of medical training that introduced me to the world of Alternative and Functional training. It was during this time that I found the answers that were missing. I learned how to help people get to the root cause of a myriad of different illnesses such as chronic fatigue, allergies, recurrent infections, depression and irritable bowel. I learned how stress could destroy a person's health and that yeast overgrowth is the silent demon robbing thousands of people of their health. For the undiagnosed that had tried everything, I learned that there were solutions. It was in this body of work that my patients began to get well, stay well and live well. My original passion in medicine took on a whole new meaning and my mission was now clear: dig for the root cause, identify it, treat it and eliminate it. This process is the key to help people transform their health and empower them to live the joyful life they were meant to live.

Dr. Kanodia's Experience

See how Dr. Kanodia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kanodia

Dr. Kanodia accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Kanodia is now accepting new patients

Dr. Kanodia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kanodia to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Kanodia's Performance
in Bidwell, OH |
Dr. Kanodia is not your typical doctor at the ready with a prescription pad to give you a quick fix and send you on your way. He looks at the whole person to find out why you are ailing and works with you to get you healthy. My son has autism and other health issues, and thanks to Dr. Kanodia he is on a path to wellness. He will take his time with you, and really listen, and find what's best for you. Definitely not one size fits all. So happy we found him!
in Columbus, OH |
In June of 2015 I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS). I had hand writing issues and knew something was wrong. I started seeing Dr. Kanodia two weeks before I could see my Primary Care Physician (PCP) this was before my diagnosis. I committed to the recommended diet changes and supplements. Before my scheduled appointment with my PCP my handwriting was back. I am grateful for my now good health, Dr. Kanodia and even MS! I wish I had more space to tell you how great Dr. and staff are!
in Columbus, Ohio |
Dr. Kanodia looks as a patient as a whole and looks to find the root of the problem. He treats the patient holistically and not just symptoms. Dr. Kanodia always listens, allows you to participate in your your care and goes over beyond to make sure everything is completed and is very through. I would recommend him to any family members or friends and have in the past.
Columbus, OH |
Dr. Kanodia is caring, compassionate, and non-judgemental. He listens carefully, and responds to every question or concern.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Kanodia has helped me more then any other Doctor I have had. He listens and understands more then my last Doctor who wanted me to do things my body did not want to do. I feel I would not still be around if i still had a doctor who was not trained for and who did not understand Adrenal Fatigue. He understands everyone is different with different needs. He will point you in the right direction if you want to go research more about your illness or medical problem.
Powell, OH |
Wonderful doctor! He does an excellent job treating his patients as individuals. It is so easy to see his passion for healing, not treating a symptom, but truly healing the cause. Could not be more pleased. He has helped me more in one year than the 15 years I spent on treatment with other specialists.
in Reynoldsburg, OH |
Dr. Kanodia is the most compassionate doctor I have ever known. He is professional and his knowledge of holistic healing is impressive. Possibly most importantly, from my personal perspective, I am feeling better than I have in years and have my life back again.
in Lakewood, OH |
Dr. Kanodia is very professional and caring. You can tell he really enjoys what he does. He makes himself available via phone, Skype or in office appointments. Which is very convenient if you don't live nearby. He takes his time asking questions and really listening to what you have to say. It's so refreshing to find a doctor who actually wants to get to the root cause of your health issues and help you get better.
in Delaware oh |
He is so caring! The healthcare he delivers takes into account your whole life and is very effective.
in Westerville, OH |
i WOULD RECOMMEND DR. KANODIA. AFTER 14 DIFFERENT DOCTORS AND STILL NO RESOLUTION TO MY HEALTH ISSUES. DR. KANODIA WAS ABLE TO FIGURE IT OUT. WE NOW HAVE THE ANSWERS AS TO WHAT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM AND HOW TO ALLEVIATE THE SYMPTOMS FOR A LIFETIME OF BETTER HEALTH.
De Graff, OH |
Dr. Kanodia listens to your concerns and comes up with a plan to better your health. He is in partnership with you. He is dedicated to finding the source of the problem, not to giving you a pill to hide the problem. I highly recommend his all natural approach to healthy living. The staff is friendly and helpful.
in Columbus, Ohio |
Awesome! I've dealt with anxiety for years and with specific modifications in lifestyle and addition of supplements, I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER!
in Lewis Center, OH |
I would not recommend Dr. Kanodia. He mindlessly put me on a mix of supplements (acedic vinegar and others) that ate through the lining of my stomach and esophagus and have made me horribly sick for months. I paid him thousands of dollars and I am much worse off now than I was before I saw him. I have now had to spend thousands of dollars on a new team of doctors and procedures trying to fix the problems caused by Dr. Kanodia's treatment.
in Columbus, OH |
He cares a lot about his patients
Have you seen Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Are you Dr. Kanodia?

Compare Dr. Kanodia

Dr. Kanodia's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kanodia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Integrative Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Kanodia has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kanodia's Board Certifications

Graduated in 2003

Mayo Clin

Completed in 2006

Harvard Med School

Dr. Kanodia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kanodia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Integrative Medicine