Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD

Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD

Integrative Medicine  ·

Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD is an integrative medicine specialist in Westerville, OH and has been practicing for 12 years. He specializes in integrative medicine, family medicine, and more.

Kanodia MD

5003 Pine Creek Dr

Westerville, OH 43081

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Kanodia

Dr. Kanodia's Experience

Dr. Kanodia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Integrative Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Kanodia "Hi, my name is Anup Kanodia, MD, MPH. As a classically trained physician, it did not take me long to realize that my initial medical school training was not enough for me to fundamentally help people achieve true, long lasting health. Early in my residency, I began to notice that the symptom/drug approach worked for acute problems, such as severe bacterial infections and heart attacks, but this model was fundamentally flawed for chronic health conditions.

It did not and does not work. The reason this model is inadequate is because it is entrenched in dispensing pharmaceuticals that often have severe side effects and not in how to search for the "root" cause and treat the person, not just their symptom. This realization turned my world upside down and forced me to ask myself these two questions, "Is this what it means to be a doctor?" and "Do I just want to write prescriptions all day long to camouflage symptoms?" For me, the answer was an absolute "No." And so began my journey and another three years of medical training that introduced me to the world of Alternative and Functional training. It was during this time that I found the answers that were missing.

I learned how to help people get to the root cause of a myriad of different illnesses such as chronic fatigue, allergies, recurrent infections, depression and irritable bowel. I learned how stress could destroy a person's health and that yeast overgrowth is the silent demon robbing thousands of people of their health. For the undiagnosed that had tried everything, I learned that there were solutions.

It was in this body of work that my patients began to get well, stay well and live well. My original passion in medicine took on a whole new meaning and my mission was now clear: dig for the root cause, identify it, treat it and eliminate it. This process is the key to help people transform their health and empower them to live the joyful life they were meant to live."

• Integrative Medicine
  • Functional Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Hormone Testing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Mayo Clin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Harvard Med School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Kanodia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kanodia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kanodia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Kanodia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kanodia

4.3

Dr. Kanodia?
Dr. Kanodia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Kanodia has helped me work through years of unexplained fatigue and confusing symptoms. The process of working with him has been extremely educational and I feel more involved in my own health & wellness than ever before. By following his advice over the past year or so, nearly all of my...Read More
S. T. – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Kind, thoughtful and willing to take the time to explain my symptoms and their origins.
Anonymous – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I have truly enjoyed working with Dr. Kanodia on my health journey. He always provides me with a thoughtful, clear and easy to consume plan. I'm not saying that the journey is easy, but I know he and his team are there for me whenever I may need help. If you're serious about feeling the best...Read More
Anonymous – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
spends time working on root cause of issues
Anonymous – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I have been working with Dr. Kanodia for about 18 months, and have made good progress in identifying the cause of my symptoms and resolving many. Dr. Kanodia is a great listener, and very good about explaining things, and lets me set the pace for my treatment protocol. It is evident he deeply...Read More
Pat A. – Sep 14, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kanodia?