Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD

Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD

Functional MedicineMaleAge 44

Telehealth services available

Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD is a Functional Medicine Specialist in Westerville, OH. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kanodia to book an appointment.

Kanodia MD

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Kanodia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kanodia

Dr. Kanodia?
  • Office environment (115)
  • Staff friendliness (115)
  • Explained conditions well (114)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (7)
  • Appointment was rushed (6)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
Dr Kanodia listened to my concerns and the plan he proposed was multi factorial to reduce my stress, joint pain, menopause symptoms, etc. Successes so far are the absence of joint pain and hot flashes, leading to improved sleep and reduced stress! These changes took less than three months with infusions, supplements and continued encouragement from my health coach. Dr Kanodia and his team are great and very responsive to my concerns and questions via their Patient Web Portal. I’m now on my second phase and looking forward to even better health. I highly recommend this team!
Anonymous – May 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr Kanodia and his staff are very helpful, and will work with patients to get to the core issue, instead of just treating the symptoms, as most doctors do. Well worth the money and time!!
Susan V. – May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
My health has been compromised for many years due to chronic insomnia, fatigue and mental fog to name a few issues. My quality of life had become very dismal. I finally sought out Dr. Kanodia due to a friend's recommendation. He has been very understanding and patient as we have investigated the source(s) of my health issues. We are getting closer to narrowing down the specific sources for my health problems. As each problem area gets addressed, I am slowly improving. Healing has been a gradual process but I feel better than I have in over a decade. I like that Dr. Kanodia takes a comprehensive view of health. He takes into consideration the well-being of the WHOLE body as well as the synergy of its individual parts. I am looking forward to the day my health is back to 100% and I am 100% confident Dr. Kanodia and his caring team will help me achieve it!
Nicole K. – Nov 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Good results based on the first wave treatments and supplements, definetly feel much better since I stepped into the provider's office.
Anonymous – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia and his staff have been amazingly supportive in my effort to improve my health. The health coaching was a pleasant and very helpful aspect. I could hardly function due to overwhelming stress and fatigue prior to coming to Kanodia. After starting treatment with Dr. Kanodia for the underlying causes I felt major improvement both mentally and physically within a short period of 5 mo. The stress is significantly reduced, fatigue gone, sleep vastly improved, and I lost excess weight. I would without reservation recommend Dr. Kanodia's practice to anyone.
K. P. – Oct 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I felt that the doctor and his staff cares about my wellness and is there to help along the way.
Deb W. – Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr, Kanodia is dedicated to his patients and finding their root causes. He dedicates time to discussion and finding the best solution. Dr. Kanodia and the team works at your own pace to make you feel your best.
Hannah W. – Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr Kanodia is committed to helping his patients get better and live a better lifestyle - and life. He is, not only determined, to find answers, but gets excited knowing he has the experience - and his team has the experience - to help you along the way.
Kim W. – Aug 28, 2020
Good.
Anonymous – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Knowledge about condition and ways to treat as provided me great relief from my afflictions. So pleased to have finally found a provider that does not deny my concern.
C. D. – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Before Dr. Kanodia I was in terrible shape. I was having heart trouble with my heart resting in the 110s, I felt sick all the time, I couldn't go out and do things. I barely made it through work every day. I saw several doctors and none of them could help me. Dr. Kanodia ran tests and explained what was going on and has helped me get my life back. I would not be here without him. I am so glad I came. It's expensive yes, but how much is your life worth? You won't regret it!
Tara F. – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I appreciate the functional approach to healing that treats the individual and causes not just the "diagnoses" and symptoms. Dr. Kanodia and his staff have been very helpful in an otherwise mostly frustrating healing journey.
C. N. – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia has provided a service to the community that will be appreciated by everyone.
Rob F. – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Overall experience has been phenomenal. Very clear and educational on your mind and body and how to get the most out of functioning. Anxiety has subsided in two months which has historically only happened with prescription medication, leaving a path of awful side effects. Understanding how to best function and live fully each day has been amazing!
Heather C. – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia focuses on things that are root cause, listens carefully and picks up on the “little” things that can make a huge impact on your health/life; things that no doctor has ever noticed or knew to pay attention to in my past. He’s very knowledgeable in regards to new and innovative treatments and sticks to those that have science to back up the claims. If he recommends it, there’s a VERY good chance that it’s because he’s done it himself and has seen the benefit. Appointments are structured and organized so that it’s a valuable visit in regards to money and productivity. I’ve had a great experience with every member of his team and have nothing but good things to say about them all!
Jun 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Health has improved 100%. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to improve their health!
Angie B. – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia takes the time to listen to my background and then attempts to come up with a reasonable plan to approach my healing. He looks at all aspects of care to incorporate them into the plan. There is no "one size fits all approach". I'm most pleased with the fact that he doesn't simply prescribe a drug and expect that to fix everything.
S. J. – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I was very hesitant to start with yet another doctor because the chronic issues never seemed to get better after eight years of consultations and different treatment plans. After meeting with Dr. Kanodia I knew this would be a different experience because he took time to listen and thoroughly understand all of my symptoms. He is caring and competent. His whole team is very supportive and helpful. I noticed improvements after 2 weeks following his treatment plan, and have continued to heal and improve since then. It's been a long journey that requires perseverance and hope, but it is all worth it. I'm very grateful for Dr. Kanodia and his team!
Colleen M. – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
My experience with Dr. Kanodia and his staff has been awesome. Working closely with Dr. Kanodia and his fabulous Dietitian, Lauren, I able to reverse my Prediabetes. There is absolutely no doubt that I would been diabetic without the support of this practice. Their mind, body and soul approach to wellness has truly been life changing.
T. J. – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr Kanodia is a very thorough doctor that really cares about his patients and their well being. He tests things that your average doctor wouldnt think about and gets you feeling your best by changing things in your diet, using supplements and if necessary medications. Id definitely recommend seeing Dr. Kanodia especially if your typical modern medicine doesnt seem to be helping and getting to the root cause of your problems.
Melanie F. – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kanodia?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Kanodia treats your condition or procedure

• Hypothyroidism
  • Ozone Therapy
  • Stress

Dr. Kanodia accepts

Dr. Kanodia accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Hi, my name is Anup Kanodia, MD, MPH. As a classically trained physician, it did not take me long to realize that my initial medical school training was...Read more

Anup Kanodia, MD is an integrative medicine specialist in Westerville, OH and has been practicing for 12 years. He specializes in integrative medicine, family medicine.

• Functional Medicine