Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD

Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD

Integrative Medicine  ·

Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD is an integrative medicine specialist in Westerville, OH and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in integrative medicine, family medicine, and more.

Kanodia MD

5003 Pine Creek Dr

Westerville, OH 43081

• We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Kanodia treats your condition or procedure

• Food Intolerances
  • Hormone Testing
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Stress

Hi, my name is Anup Kanodia, MD, MPH. As a classically trained physician, it did not take me long to realize that my initial medical school training was not enough for me to fundamentally help people achieve true, long lasting health. Early in my res...

• Integrative Medicine

4.5

Dr. Kanodia?
Dr. Kanodia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD
I am a completely different person than when I started coming to Dr. Kanodia. I'd describe myself as "normal," which is not something I'd ever expected to say. I find it very hard to accept treatments like homeopathy, but I've also never felt healthier before. My skepticism has to step aside in the face of results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia is very attentive, kind, and an overall wonderful doctor to work with. I completely trust his expertise and he makes me feel very comfortable during our appointments. Highly recommend seeing him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I had struggled for years with health issues, most of which I didn't even realize existed. I had seen multiple doctors over the course of 5 years, none of which seemed to help me much. It wasn't until I came to see Dr. Kanodia that my health truly made a turn around. I can honestly say without a doubt that he, along with the staff, have given me the skills I needed to change my life. I am forever grateful for the care I receive from them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I came to Dr. Kanodia's office with low energy, stomach discomfort and just not feeling all that great. Dr. Kanodia got me on a new eating plan and supplements that have really made a difference. I'm feeling much better now and will continiue with the changes that he recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
First time since diagnosed with Hashimotos I have been able to lose weight. I feel better, no more brain fog, sleeping better. My eating habits have changed and continue to improve. Thank you so much
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I've never had a medical professional take the time to understand the root cause of the issue while working through each symptom systematically. Great experience! Keep in mind it is not cheap and is considered out-of-network.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I actually feel that I can heal//didn't know if I could or not prior Thanks so much Dr Kanodia!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
It's been a great experience working with Dr Kanodia. He listens and helps to define the underlying cause of issues vs jumping to prescriptions. He's also not rushed while you meet with him and looking at your overall health and wellness. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
My follow-up visit was a success and I am on my way to recovery thanks to this office! It's a team effort to recovery for sure. I must say that Dr. Kanodia is very knowledgeable and is great at guiding the way ahead. Lauren has been extremely helpful to me and is a great asset to the office! I look forward to what he does to continue to heal my body!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia has been extremely helpful. The testing and treatment plans he recommends are right on. I am very impressed with his knowledge, and I know I can trust him. After only a few short months, I am noticing a significant improvement in my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
With the help of Dr. Kanodia, I am getting a handle on controlling and eliminating the symptoms of my "uncurable" disease. Through healthy diet, organic supplements, and a few lab tests, he has worked with me to get my condition under control, in a way that is good for my body. After 13 years of dealing with this nuisance of a disease, it's been incredibly relieving to be able to work with Dr. Kanodia and find my version of a cure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
My referral to Dr. Kanodia has been a blessing. I am 90 days on my program and seeing results that I have craved for the past 3 years. Energy & Clarity of mind, improved diabetic results, reduction of depression and anxiety, sleeping and nutrition results through weight loss and inches. Dr. Kanodia and the entire staff has been supportive, accessible and helpful to introduce and guide me through the plan steps. I couldn't be more grateful for this experience and journey to a better me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia and his team took the time to review all of my symptoms and work to find the actual causes of my discomfort. Instead of treating symptoms they address how to treat the real issues to fix the core problems to improve health. Lifestyle changes, supplements, nutrition and more due require a lot of discipline and effort but I started to feel better so quickly and continue to do so. I'm so thankful for their guidance and helping me to get answers and find solutions...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Was concerned about the fat intolerance. Low fat diet made big difference.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia is extremely thorough and thoughtful. I have been on this journey for over two years and continue to improve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
everyone is kind and patient with our family. Answering questions in person or through email quickly and thoroughly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Kanodia for the past four years and can't believe how great my health has been. My headaches are nearly gone, my joints are so much better, and overall, I have ENERGY!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia recommended tests that pinpointed my food allegies plus he provide me with a multi-faceted and comprehensive plan to improve my health that included diet, sleep, supplements, and self-care. It takes work to get better, but he was able to provide answers. Following the recommendations, I am feeling better and slowly healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I have never had such an understanding of what is going on with my body and causing my symptoms. Dr. Kanodia and his staff offer a complete program to help get on back on track with a healthy, properly functioning body. They do this with deep knowledge and great kindness. Life changing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia made me feel heard and took the time to interpret my symptoms after years without results with other specialists.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kanodia?

Kanodia MD

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

We do not accept health insurance