Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD

Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD

Regenerative MedicineMale

Regenerative Medicine

Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Westerville, OH. His office is not accepting new patients.

Kanodia MD

Kanodia MD660 cooper road suite 400 Westerville, OH 43081

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Kanodia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kanodia

Dr. Kanodia

Dr. Kanodia is extremely smart!!! Just based on symptoms he knew what was going on with my sons health. The blood work later confirmed he was correct!!! Very understanding, doesn't want to overwhelm people.
Anonymous – Mar 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I came to Dr. Kanodia with a stew of symptoms that other doctors couldn't seem to get there arms around, or even listen to the complaints, at times. Dr. Kanodia put me on a wellness program. Immediately. He gave me a wellness coach because I couldn't focus. He gave me a nutrition consultant because I wasn't eating. He monitored my progress, through them, between visits. My father was a doctor, and Kanodia is the only other medical professional that I've experienced, in my 61 years, who shows that much commitment to his patients. 10/10 would recommend
K. G. – Feb 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr Kanodia is very focused on finding the root cause of your health problems. He has truly helped me.
G. C. – Jan 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia and his team are invested in providing optimal health care for those who have been sidelined/dismissed by conventional medicine. As an academic myself, I place an emphasis on choosing a doctor with a robust academic background--this is what largely informed my decision to choose Dr. Kanodia. His unparalleled approach to patient care--including comprehensive (and often times inaccessible) assessments that speak to each individual's specific concerns and issues--is what I consider to be particularly powerful about my experience with the Kanodia MD team. This is certainly not a practice that implements cookie cutter models. I'm especially attracted to the focus on lifestyle, overall well-being, and most importantly preventative care. I am happy to say that I am now able to address my specific health issues with a team that works together collectively to support my needs. Dr. Kanodia's expertise is unparalleled and should not be overlooked. Highly recommended.
Anonymous – Sep 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
After completing 14 months of treatments for stage 3 cancer, my body was week and foreign to me. Dr. Kanodia has been unbelievable at taking control and giving me back a functioning body where I feel myself again. I have energy strength and haven’t felt this good in twenty years. I have a few more hurdles to tackle but the last 6 months of his care has changed my life. The entire staff is caring and wonderful, making the entire process smooth.
Vanessa C. – Sep 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
At 33yo I had suffered from a heart condition since high school, been bloaty and sick for as long as I can remember and struggled with my weight and depression my entire life. I came to Dr. Kanodia broken-mentally and physically. After just one visit with Dr. Kanodia I knew this was going to be different than all previous doctor experiences. 4months later I have lost 20lb and have never felt better-in all the ways! Oh, and my heart condition resolved itself in just 3 weeks by the way. Life changing is an understatement. If your on the fence-just do it. Meet with Dr. Kanodia just once and you’ll know. Blessings.
Shannon D. – Sep 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr Kanodia and his team have helped me reduce chronic migraines, pain, and fatigue through a variety of changes. Regular follow ups with the provider and nutritionist have helped guiding me along the process without an overwhelming amount of changes.
Robert T. – Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dedicated, kind, knowledgeable and caring.
Anonymous – Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
They take time to listen and figure out how to help you. Things my regular dr did not look into.
Anonymous – Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr Kanodia melds best holistic practices with conventional medicine to enhance but not replace existing Doctors. I highly recommend.
James V. – Jul 13, 2021
saved my health!
Melissa M. – May 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia listens and cares about your overall health. I feel like it is as important to him as it is to me to regain my health. he has a good understanding of how the body functions at a very deep level that most Dr do not understand or care to understand. Coming to this provider was a decision I would do over and over again. He also provides the support staff to help you achieve the best outcome for your health. All of his staff have been helpful, caring and respectful. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kanodia and his staff to friends/family.
Marsha W. – May 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr Kanodia listened to my concerns and the plan he proposed was multi factorial to reduce my stress, joint pain, menopause symptoms, etc. Successes so far are the absence of joint pain and hot flashes, leading to improved sleep and reduced stress! These changes took less than three months with infusions, supplements and continued encouragement from my health coach. Dr Kanodia and his team are great and very responsive to my concerns and questions via their Patient Web Portal. I’m now on my second phase and looking forward to even better health. I highly recommend this team!
Anonymous – May 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr Kanodia and his staff are very helpful, and will work with patients to get to the core issue, instead of just treating the symptoms, as most doctors do. Well worth the money and time!!
Susan V. – May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
My health has been compromised for many years due to chronic insomnia, fatigue and mental fog to name a few issues. My quality of life had become very dismal. I finally sought out Dr. Kanodia due to a friend's recommendation. He has been very understanding and patient as we have investigated the source(s) of my health issues. We are getting closer to narrowing down the specific sources for my health problems. As each problem area gets addressed, I am slowly improving. Healing has been a gradual process but I feel better than I have in over a decade. I like that Dr. Kanodia takes a comprehensive view of health. He takes into consideration the well-being of the WHOLE body as well as the synergy of its individual parts. I am looking forward to the day my health is back to 100% and I am 100% confident Dr. Kanodia and his caring team will help me achieve it!
Nicole K. – Nov 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Good results based on the first wave treatments and supplements, definetly feel much better since I stepped into the provider's office.
Anonymous – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia and his staff have been amazingly supportive in my effort to improve my health. The health coaching was a pleasant and very helpful aspect. I could hardly function due to overwhelming stress and fatigue prior to coming to Kanodia. After starting treatment with Dr. Kanodia for the underlying causes I felt major improvement both mentally and physically within a short period of 5 mo. The stress is significantly reduced, fatigue gone, sleep vastly improved, and I lost excess weight. I would without reservation recommend Dr. Kanodia's practice to anyone.
K. P. – Oct 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I felt that the doctor and his staff cares about my wellness and is there to help along the way.
Deb W. – Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr, Kanodia is dedicated to his patients and finding their root causes. He dedicates time to discussion and finding the best solution. Dr. Kanodia and the team works at your own pace to make you feel your best.
Hannah W. – Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr Kanodia is committed to helping his patients get better and live a better lifestyle - and life. He is, not only determined, to find answers, but gets excited knowing he has the experience - and his team has the experience - to help you along the way.
Kim W. – Aug 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kanodia?