Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD

Integrative Medicine •  Male • Age 43

Dr. Kanodia

Kanodia MD

660 Cooper Rd Ste 400 Westerville, OH 43081

Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD is an integrative medicine specialist in Westerville, OH. He graduated from Institute of Functional Medicine and specializes in integrative medicine, functional medicine, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Alternative Care in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Kanodia accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Kanodia treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Kanodia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kanodia

87.85046728971963%
4.672897196261682%

Dr. Kanodia?
Dr. Kanodia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD
Health has improved 100%. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to improve their health!
Angie B. – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia takes the time to listen to my background and then attempts to come up with a reasonable plan to approach my healing. He looks at all aspects of care to incorporate them into the plan. There is no "one size fits all approach". I'm most pleased with the fact that he doesn't simply prescribe a drug and expect that to fix everything.
S. J. – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I was very hesitant to start with yet another doctor because the chronic issues never seemed to get better after eight years of consultations and different treatment plans. After meeting with Dr. Kanodia I knew this would be a different experience because he took time to listen and thoroughly understand all of my symptoms. He is caring and competent. His whole team is very supportive and helpful. I noticed improvements after 2 weeks following his treatment plan, and have continued to heal and improve since then. It's been a long journey that requires perseverance and hope, but it is all worth it. I'm very grateful for Dr. Kanodia and his team!
Colleen M. – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
My experience with Dr. Kanodia and his staff has been awesome. Working closely with Dr. Kanodia and his fabulous Dietitian, Lauren, I able to reverse my Prediabetes. There is absolutely no doubt that I would been diabetic without the support of this practice. Their mind, body and soul approach to wellness has truly been life changing.
T. J. – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr Kanodia is a very thorough doctor that really cares about his patients and their well being. He tests things that your average doctor wouldnt think about and gets you feeling your best by changing things in your diet, using supplements and if necessary medications. Id definitely recommend seeing Dr. Kanodia especially if your typical modern medicine doesnt seem to be helping and getting to the root cause of your problems.
Melanie F. – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I still can hardly believe how much better I feel after just implementing Phase One of my plan (and honestly, I did not follow everything the best I could). The testing Dr. K did on me was the first time I have ever had tests, actual science, that showed why I was feeling so unwell. I knew my inflammation was out of control and I was in constant pain, but I started to think it was in my head or something. Understanding the effect of nutrition and sleep on my hormones, and making adjustments for that, has made a huge difference. I am so excited for Phase Two.
Anonymous – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia is the only Dr who has helped me on the right path to recovery.
Anonymous – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr Kanodia is very thoughtful and thorough. Every aspect of your health and and how you feel is considered. He takes the time and tries different modalities and testing to get to the cause of my health issues.I have found each visit I am moving forward to a healthier ,pain free life.
Julia K. – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Really helps to get to the root of the issues.
S. B. – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I have been a patient here for almost a year. While the answers and treatments are not usually immediate, Dr. Kanodia is very focused on figuring out why your body is doing the things that it is doing. It is definitely a process to achieve healing and they teach you how to gradually change your lifestyle to get your health back.
Anonymous – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I have never felt better. If I start to feel bad, Dr. Kanodia figures out why and fixes it. I recommend him to anybody who needs a better quality of life.
H. G. – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
After experiencing IBS symptoms, various infections in my body, and symptoms that my previous doctors could not help me with, I turned to Dr. Kanodia. He has helped me greatly with digestive and hormonal symptoms. I historically have not tolerated supplements and medications well, but I have done very well on the supplements he has recommended for me. I appreciate how Dr. Kanodia and the rest of his staff are so positive and uplifting. They are careful to explain that attaining great health is a journey, and adjustments are made as needed along the way. I also appreciate that Dr. Kanodia offers different options for treatment, but he does not push his patients to do anything. He has been an amazing resource, and I am truly grateful.
Nicole S. – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
After a year of not knowing what was wrong, I finally received a diagnosis and someone who did not give me a cookie cutter approach. Doctor Kanodia listens and takes a different approach.
Morgan M. – Dec 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia has continued to amaze me in his ability to listen not just to the symptoms of what is going on, but more, putting together a road map of how to use your root causes as stepping stones to your optimal self and true passions in life! Functional Medicine is the model that we all are looking for in order to speak what is happening, and moving forward can be as easy as talking about what's going on and learning a "why" in order to heal. Thank you to Dr. Kanodia and his amazing staff for their continued efforts to help heal others!
Colin S. – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia is wise above his years. I am now a controlled A-fib.
Anonymous – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia has been my doctor since 2010. He is the best doctor I ever had. He is truly God sent . He is caring , compassionate , great listener and precise with his judgement and treatment. He does not rush you out of the office and spends time to make sure all your questions are answered. I had concussion at work this year due to the the nature of my job I developed post concussion syndrome. He placed me on Brain Octane, Brain Curo , SPM active and Bemer /Bowen therapy treatments which I know helped speed up my recover process. I still have some lingering symptoms but I know with his treatments and methods they will eventually go away. He has made a tremendous difference in my life and would recommend him to any family and friends.
Angie K. – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia is very kind and patient and listens to your concerns and what you've been going through. His diagnosis is complete, makes sense and he is incredibly realistic in goals and how to get there. I wish he could be my PCP. I am a hospital and doc snob being originally from a city that has at least half dozen teaching hospitals that rate top in the world. And he is the best of the best.
Geneva J. – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Kanodia for just over three years now. When I started under his care, I was 75 lbs overweight, pre-diabetic, high cholesterol, and overwhelmed with fatigue. Within a few months I'd dropped 30-40 lbs and my overall health had improved exponentially. This was accomplished through diet and supplements and a lot of TLC - from myself and his staff. I still have my ocassional struggles with diet and making the permanent changes to achieve the healthy lifestyle I want to, but it's not from the lack of support and care I have experienced with Dr. Kanodia and his team. Everyone in his offices wants to see me and his other patients succeed. They're all truly invested and interested in supporting his patients and living a healthier and more active lifestyles. I'm so thankful for having found Dr. Kanodia and his care. Truly life-changing.
Kerry N. – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
I came to Dr. Kanodia with autoimmune and gut issues. He provided a plan to heal both. My results have been life changing. I would highly recommend Dr. Kanodia.
Anonymous – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?
Dr. Kanodia listened to my problems, symptoms and concerns and with my input helped me to implement changes to my diet, suggested supplements and other lifestyle changes. Many of my symptoms one year later are completely gone including joint pain, inflammation, fatigue, and depression.
Brooke B. – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kanodia?

Hi, my name is Anup Kanodia, MD, MPH. As a classically trained physician, it did not take me long to realize that my initial medical school training was not enough for me to fundamentally help people achieve true, long-lasting health. Early in my res...

• Integrative Medicine