Dr. Anuj Peddada, MD

Dr. Anuj Peddada, MD

Radiation Oncology  ·

Dr. Anuj Peddada, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. He specializes in radiation oncology.

Radiation Oncology PC

• Oxford Health Plans
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Peddada

Video

See how frequently Dr. Peddada performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Gynecologic Cancer
Acoustic Neuroma

Dr. Peddada's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Peddada "I do what is best for the patient and everything else will fall in place. I believe in treating all patients with respect, as if they are members of my family. Cancer medicine is very complicated and I believe in doing my best to communicate to the patient in such a way that they have a much better understanding of the disease process and my approach to their care when they leave my office. I believe in providing a state-of-the-art, evidence based approach to care for my patients. To this end, my approach incorporates a multidisciplinary team effort to optimize personalized care. I strive to keep up with the latest cancer literature, clinical trials and treatment techniques to provide the highest level of care close to home. Finally, my philosophy of care centers around the patient and the patient's family. I truly believe receiving high quality care close to home allows the patient to keep their strong support structure in place, which in turn allows for a speedy recovery."

• Radiation Oncology

• Radiation Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Radiology*

• 3D Conformal Radiotherapy
  • Brachytherapy
  • Cancer Treatment
  • External Beam Radiotherapy
  • Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
  • Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
  • Mammosite Catheter Insertion
  • Prostate Radioactive Seed Implants
  • Radiation Therapy
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Kaiser Foundation Hospital
  • Fox Chase Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Peddada has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Peddada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peddada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Peddada's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peddada to family and friends

Dr. Peddada's Performance

Dr. Peddada has provided me with excellent research and copious amounts of "unbiased" information allowing me to make an educated decision concerning a path of treatment to pursue. Thanks to his knowledge, skill and dedication to his craft, I am confident that I am moving forward toward a cure and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He explained exactly what to expect with my treatment and was always willing to answer my questions. I felt there was also great support from the staff during the radiation treatment. Felt lucky to have him as my doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would recommend anyone with cancer or any type of tumor see Dr Peddada as a first choice for getting rid of those pesky tumors. He is so thorough and shows his patients all the scans and MRIs that have been taken to show them exactly what he is going to do with the cyber knife treatment. It is so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have seen Dr. Peddada for 3 1/2 years now. I am very pleased with his care. Dr. Peddada is very good at giving explanations regarding your care that you can understand in lay terms. He thoroughly answers all the questions you may have. I would high recommend him to all my friends and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
10+ Love this doctor. great personality and sense of humor. takes great care of my parents! I recommend him highly to anyone.
Are you Dr. Peddada?