Dr. Anuj Chandra, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Anuj Chandra, MD
Dr. Anuj Chandra, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Chandra is affiliated with Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Chandra's Experience

See how Dr. Chandra's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chandra

Dr. Chandra accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Chandra is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chandra has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chandra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chandra to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Chandra's Performance
in Chattanooga, TN |
Went to this provider for sleep apnea. I'm self-employed so my insurance is not the greatest. I had a $1500 deductible. I paid $600 down and $100/month for 2 months, then I had a hiccup and had to replace my car and computer at the same time, so sent $25. Got the bill down to $60 and they turned me over to collections! Now remember, they made $1440 off me and MORE than $8000 from my insurance! Nearly $10,000 and they're turning me over for collection! If youre not rich--go elsewhere!
in Cleveland, TN |
I have struggled with a sleep disorder for years. I tried different doctors but no one seemed interested in helping me; they only wanted to write a prescription. Dr. C spent a lot of time with me to get a clear understanding of the problem. (Do not be in a hurry when you go to his office, especially as a new patient. Be assured, it is worth your time!) He helped me with my sleep routine & I now have more normal sleep with no medication. He truly has been an answer to prayer. Highly recommend!!!
in Chattanooga, TN |
I have been a patient of Chandra’s for the past 8 months. The office staff is always cheerful and willing to help. All of the providers are very knowledgeable about sleep medicine. The office is truly a great environment for medicine. There are always young employees that are either about to go off to medical school or PA school wondering about. Dr Chandra really enjoys teaching them about sleep medicine and patient care. I think this just goes to show how passionate he is about his field!
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr Chandra and his staff are some of the most friendly people you will meet. They will go above and beyond to make sure your health needs are met. I highly recommend Dr Chandra as a sleep medicine doctor. What is even more impressive is the number of young people he employs. A lot of the young people I have met there have gone onto medical, PA, or nurse practitioner schools. If is encouraging to see Dr Chandra making a positive impact on the education and experience of young health professionals
in Chattanoonga TN |
Dr. Anuj Chandra MD at the Advanced Center Sleep Disorders.Dr. Anuj Chandra has a team of great sleep doctors. His demeanor and bed-side manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personal. I visited the practice for my fatigue, weight, and sleepless nights. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed and asked me questions about my recreational life (which no doctor has ever done.). The fact that his entire staff are very friendly and welcoming that I give ACSD 5 Starts.
Harrison, TN |
My husband was recently diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. Dr. Chandra and his team have gone above and beyond expectations, working my husband into their schedule multiple times at the last minute to ensure that he could begin the treatment needed as soon as possible. Everyone we?ve met at Dr. Chandra's offices has been knowledgeable, professional, and caring. We would highly recommend Dr. Chandra and his team to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Anuj Chandra, MD?
Are you Dr. Chandra?

Compare Dr. Chandra

Dr. Chandra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Sleep Medicine

Dr. Chandra has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chandra's Board Certifications

• Sleep Medicine

Dr. Chandra does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Chandra and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Delhi / College of Medical Sciences

Graduated in 1987

U Conn Sch Med

Completed in 1993

U Conn Sch Med

Completed in 1995

University Hospital

Completed in 1996

Dr. Chandra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chandra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chandra does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Chandra and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.