Dr. Antony Sankoorikal, MD

Dr. Antony Sankoorikal, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Antony Sankoorikal, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Medical College Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala University in 1980 and specializes in rheumatology.

2655 State Road 580 Ste 201

Clearwater, FL 33761

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Sankoorikal

See how frequently Dr. Sankoorikal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fibromyalgia
Osteoporosis
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Sankoorikal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Usc Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Usc Mc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Sankoorikal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sankoorikal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sankoorikal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sankoorikal's Reviews

2.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sankoorikal to family and friends

Dr. Sankoorikal's Performance

GOOD

This doctor spent exactly five minutes with me on my two visits,for the past thirty years I was told I had Lupus or RA, this doctor insisted it was nothing more than Sjogrens, gave me plaquinil, which did nothing but sicken me, did nothing for arthritis, will not go back, terrible experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was very disappointed with my two visits. I had an impression of a doctor lost in space, I barely understood his language and felt he didn't understand me either. There was lack of communication. He was continuously going in and out of the exam room to check his computer and see my records. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I like Dr sankoorikal he takes time with you and explain things to you he is a very good doctor
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I waited 8 months to initially be seen then he didn't bother to look at any of my blood work or records. He did nothing more than my PCP already had done. And was quick to prescribe lots of heavy meds and tell me he didn't support my natural homeopathic healing methods that had been working. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
He spent maybe 2-3 minutes each time I came. It was obvious after 4 times that I came to see him that he wasn't interested in truly helping me. I couldn't even understand him very well. If he couldn't help me, he should've just told me instead of me coming back for really nothing...
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0