Dr. Antonios Katsigiannis, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Antonios Katsigiannis, MD

Dr. Antonios Katsigiannis, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Stamford, CT. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Katsigiannis is affiliated with Stamford Hospital and Greenwich Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Katsigiannis' Experience

See how Dr. Katsigiannis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Katsigiannis

Dr. Katsigiannis accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Katsigiannis is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Katsigiannis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Katsigiannis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Katsigiannis to family and friends
Dr. Katsigiannis' Performance
in Hempstead, NY |
Dr K is my friends dad. I recently was traveling and had an eye problem. I couldn't reach my doctor so I called Dr K whom I had met this past summer. I took a picture of my eye and sent it to him. He diagnosed the problem immediately, called in medicine for me and even checked up on me when I got home. I had an office visit with him a few days later. I've never had a doctor call me at home to see how I was doing. I'm so grateful for him and will make him my doctor as well.
in Stamford, CT |
I have found that Dr. Katsigiannis (K) is the most caring, concerned and professional doctor I have ever gone to. When I come in distressed he takes what I share seriously and follows up with me to assure what he has prescribed is working and if not he does not hesitate to make changes where needed. His ability to work with my team of doctors is nothing less than professional! I know I am safe with him as my primary doctor. I not only trust him but I trust my families' health care to him.
Have you seen Dr. Antonios Katsigiannis, MD?
Are you Dr. Katsigiannis?

Compare Dr. Katsigiannis

Dr. Katsigiannis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Dr. Katsigiannis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Katsigiannis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

New York Med Coll

Graduated in 1992

Stamford Hospital

Completed in 1994

Stamford Hosp

Completed in 1996

• Greek

Dr. Katsigiannis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Katsigiannis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Katsigiannis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Katsigiannis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.