Dr. Antonio Ramirez, DO

Dr. Antonio Ramirez, DO

General Surgery  ·

Dr. Antonio Ramirez, DO is a general surgery specialist in Kissimmee, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in general surgery and surgery.

Learn about Dr. Ramirez

See how frequently Dr. Ramirez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy

Dr. Ramirez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ramirez "Dr. Ramirez has provided care to patients in cenral Florida for over 15 years. He is committed to delivering quality care in all aspects of his practice and dedicated to offering the most up-to-date techniques, especially minimally invasive surgeries, to his patients."

• General Surgery

• Florida Hospital East Orlando Fl
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Peninsula Hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Ramirez has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Ramirez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramirez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Osceola Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Ramirez is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View awards

Dr. Ramirez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramirez to family and friends

Dr. Ramirez's Performance

Dr. Ramirez is a very knowledgeable and caring physician that I would highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Ramirez is the best surgeon I have ever needed and had. My situation was a very unique one and I'm extremely lucky to have had him assigned to me at the hospital I was at. The incision that he had to make is very clean and as small as he could possibly get it considering what he had to do. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I greatly enjoyed having him take care of me. He was enjoyable and easy to talk to and answered all questions I had.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Ramirez did emergency hernia repair surgery on me when I was admitted to the hospital. He might be the best surgeon there is but his bedside manner is horrible. He never came to see me after the surgery, never came to explain the surgery to my wife. We NEVER talked to him about why he did the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Osceola Surgical Associates, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Delilah Carter Practice Manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call her at 407-846-3166.

More General Surgery Specialists like Dr. Ramirez at Osceola Surgical Associates

General Surgery Specialist