Dr. Antonio Pinero-Pilona, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Diabetes Care Center 14100 Fivay Rd Ste 250 Hudson, FL 34667 Get Directions
Dr. Antonio Pinero-Pilona, MD
Dr. Pinero is board certified in the following: American Board of Internal Medicine, American Board of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, AACE - Certified Nuclear Med and ISCD - Certified Bone Density. He is an expert in the field of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism. He performs thyroid ultrasounds, thyroid biopsies and bone density screening in the office. He has several satellite offices located in Hudson, New Port Richey, and Clearwater, Florida.

Dr. Pinero-Pilona's Experience

See how Dr. Pinero-Pilona's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pinero-Pilona

Dr. Pinero-Pilona accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Pinero-Pilona is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Pinero-Pilona has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pinero-Pilona's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pinero-Pilona to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Pinero-Pilona Says:

I appreciated the time taken by my patient to complete the patient's satisfaction surveys and providing feedback to  my practice and most importantly to myself

Dr. Pinero-Pilona's Performance
in New Port Richey, FL |
I don't have a problem with Dr Pinero. I like him. What I do have is a problem with his office staff. My appointments have been cancelled 4 times. The reason being didn't get a referral from my Primary. I was told back in June the referral was sent. During my many calls trying to get this resolved Allison in the referral dept said don't worry this is what I do. I will take care of it. Well not taken care of. No follow up nothing. They call 2 days before the appt no Referral. I had to get referr.
New Port Richey, FL |
I have struggled with high blood sugars for a while and after a few visits with Dr. Pinero he had my A1C level down to 7% which I have not been for years. He understands the struggles diabetics go thru and is very caring. I am very happy with him.
Port Richey, FL |
Met with Dr. Pinero and found him to be very knowledgeable and personable. He was very concerned in regard to the issue that brought me to his office and very reassuring. He took time with me and did not rush the appointment.
Largo, FL |
I am thankful for Dr. Pinero-Pilona! My health issues were causing my decline, and he was able to reel them in. He is very knowledge and personable. I appreciate his office staff. Great Team!
in 4510 needle palm drive fl 34652 |
Dr. Pinero is an excellent doctor,takes time with you, listens and answer your questions, took good care of my health issues.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Met with Dr . Pinero he was knowledgeable about my diabetes. He was pleasant and he listened to me.
in New Port Richey, FL |
This was my first visit with Dr. Pinero and I am pleased that I was treated courteously, professionally and timely. Both the front and doctor's offices were clean and upon my arrival and sign in I was quickly shown into the doctor's office for my. I will return for another visit with Dr. Pinero and I am confident with his procedures.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Very personable and reassuring. He is confident and relaxed which instills the same feeling in me.
in Spring Hill fla |
Dr. Pinero-Pilona digs deep to find out the medical issues that are affecting my health and the pain I was feeling in my bones. He is extremely knowledgable and very patient, and truly takes the time to answer all of our questions. I feel he is very genuine.
in Tarpon Springs,FL |
Very caring & considerate. Takes the time to explain what is going on and what he can do to help!
Oldsmar, FL |
waited for an hour and a half to see the doctor. staff and doctor weren't concerned with this at all. Doctor was not interested in helping me since I was 'in a rush'. Waste of time.
in Tampa, Fl |
Dr. Took time and was very thorough in explaining my condition and treatment. He is genuinely interested in his patients and improving their quality of health. Very warm and personable. He answered all my questions. I left his office very pleased with my experience and positive in a healthy future.
Sandwich, MA |
I was treated like a person not like my disease.Dr,Pinero takes all of my medical information into account on each visit.
Have you seen Dr. Antonio Pinero-Pilona, MD?
Are you Dr. Pinero-Pilona?

Compare Dr. Pinero-Pilona

Dr. Pinero-Pilona says...

Dr. Pinero is board certified in the following: American Board of Internal Medicine, American Board of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, AACE - Certified Nuclear Med and ISCD - Certified Bone Density.    He is an expert in the field of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism.  He performs thyroid ultrasounds, thyroid biopsies and bone density screening in the office.  He has several satellite offices located in Hudson, New Port Richey, and Clearwater, Florida.

Dr. Pinero-Pilona says...

Dr. Pinero-Pilona's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Pinero-Pilona has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pinero-Pilona's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight

1987-1991

Graduated in 1991

University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Pinero-Pilona does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pinero-Pilona and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism