Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD

Dr. Gargiulo
Telehealth services available

Center for Infertility and Reproductive Surgery - Brigham and Women's Hospital

75 Francis St Rm 3300 Boston, MA 02115

Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Boston, MA. He is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gargiulo to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinologists in your area

See similar Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinologists in Boston

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Gargiulo accepts

Dr. Gargiulo accepts the following insurance:

Access Blue New England Network-NH
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Gargiulo treats your condition or procedure

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Gargiulo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gargiulo

Dr. Gargiulo?
What People Say About Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD
I had surgery to remove a grapefruit size endometrioma from my left ovary. I am beyond thankful that Dr. G removed it and left my ovary. He by far is one of the most kindest compassionate doctors I have ever met.. He also answers all questions and is very informative. I highly recommend him to women who struggle with endometriosis and infertility.
Lauren – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Gargiulo. I have had painful periods for as long as I can remember, and eventually I was in constant pain. After seeing so many doctors and after so many procedures and no one could figure out what was wrong with me, I lost hope. Working with Dr. Gargiulo and his teams at Brigham & Women’s Hospital and Exeter Hospital was quite literally life changing. He is such a wonderful and compassionate doctor, easily the best doctor I’ve ever worked with (and that’s saying something). He works with other experts to treat any other conditions in surgery with the best technology available for the best possible outcome. After excision surgery for Endometriosis and an Appendectomy, after over a decade of pain, I’m finally pain free! I feel as if I finally have my life back and I owe it all to Dr. Gargiulo. He’s amazing and I can’t thank him enough.
Tiffani Santini – May 20, 2020
I am happy that my patient specifically...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
Dr. Gargiulo is the whole package! He is a provider that is highly proficient in knowledge and skills and his level of expertise has surpassed all others in his field. He also is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met! I have a long history of GYN pathology since 1995 and I had a highly successful Robotic Assisted Myomectomy for a 10 cm fibroid performed by him in 2010. Dr. Gargiulo was able to do what 3 other GYN doctors could not. In 2020, I found myself with fibroids once more and knew that the only person that I trusted was Dr. G! Besides my complex GYN history I have a very complicated cardiovascular history. Dr. G took the time necessary to address all of my concerns. He is genuinely compassionate, kind and truly listens to individual patient needs and cares about the welfare of his patients! I urge anyone who has a complex medical/surgical pathology to seek him out! His level of expertise will give you the best medical/surgical outcome possible. He is a God send!
Ana from Fort Knox, KY – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
I had my surgery a few weeks ago and had an amazing experience!!! Dr. Gargiulo is incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and made me feel confident I was making the right decision in choosing him as my surgeon, from beginning to end I felt at ease. I was up and running a day after my Provo with little to no pain. The staff are extremely friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend him !!! The absolute best provider I’ve had thus far.
Ana – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
He's a great doctor and apart from having to wait months for an appointment I can't really complain. However his nurse, Barbara, whom so much depends on, is one of the most incompetent people I've encountered. She made the whole stressful IVF process many times more stressful with her mistakes and unresponsiveness. Since I can't rate her directly, his rating will suffer.
Very disappointed with his nurse – Feb 15, 2020
I am always grateful to my patients who take the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
I just want to take a minute to recognize the unbelievable, and amazing (there are really not enough adjectives to do them justice) staff at the CRC! While we did not end up having to go through with IVF this time around, we were just about to and thus had many interactions with the staff. I know I am going to miss some names, but I want to recognize all the staff (the nurses and support staff) including Marcia, Alex, Katie, Lisa, and Carey. They were all nothing but amazing all the time. They truly understand what a struggle this whole thing can be and they could not be more compassionate, friendly, and welcoming. My husband and I both felt welcome and entirely comfortable each time we visited the center.
Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
My experience with Dr. Gargiulo was excellent from start to finish. I was referred by my GYN due to a large fibroid that was continuing to grow on my uterus. Every member of the office is extremely kind and friendly. Dr. Gargiulo answered all my questions and was thorough in reviewing my options -- and I was so pleased that he was able to remove the fibroid and leave my uterus (even though in my case I did not want to have any more children). The prospect of a hysterectomy was very concerning to me. My surgery and recovery went exactly as expected, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Side note, as I discussed what was going on with a few of my friends I heard so many endorsements of him from others who had been patients in the past, and the same from every medical professional I spoke with. He is highly regarded, and I totally agree!
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
Dr. Gargiulo is a truly excellent doctor and I can't recommend him enough. In the years I have seen him for treatment, I never once doubted Dr. Gargiulo's expertise, judgment, or advice. He explains everything in great detail and treats you with respect rather than talking down to you. He answers all questions with care and attention. What stands out as well are his kindness, humor, and genuine human touch. He is a generous doctor who clearly loves helping his patients.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Antonio Gargiulo and the entire BWH staff for surgical treatment of uterine fibroids whether or not you live in the greater Boston area. The extraordinary care they provide is worth traveling to BWH, if your budget and health insurance allow. Dr. Gargiulo and hospital staff will go out of their way to facilitate the process for out-of-state patients.
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Gargiulo by my OB after trying for 2 years. My first cycle failed and he called me personally to discuss what happened and with a different treatment plan. I really felt he was treating my case as a personal challenge and we tried a 2nd time. After that failed as well, he called me to his office to explain exactly what my problem was and offered a 3rd try based on his diagnosis. I finally got viable embryos and currently 38 weeks with no complications! Very thankful to him!
Suzana in Revere, MA – Feb 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
Dr. Gargiulo was recommended to me by a physician friend, and I can't say enough good things about him. The issues in Dr. Gargiulo's specialty area are often very emotional. He truly cares about his patients and gives you all the time that you need (which may mean that you have to wait, but it is SO worth it). I had several surgeries with him, and am doing so much better. I am so glad that I found Dr. Gargiulo.
none – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
I’m an engineer and a doctor.I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Gargiulo.He is extremely detail oriented,focused,a superb skilled surgeon and someone that has a vast knowledge on both topics of fibroids and infertility.His advanced experience and knowledge on the pelvic pathology and infertility gives hope to women like me that have a complicated fibroid and are struggling with fertility.I’m so happy I found someone so competent that I was so calm before surgery knowing that I’m in great hands.
MA – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
Dr. Gargiulo is one of the most intelligent, compassionate, and down to earth doctors that I have ever met. My husband and I could not be happier in our decision to switch from another Boston hospital to BWH. I feel extremely safe under his care and trusting of the decisions he makes in my reproductive journey. He recently performed a robotic laparoscopic ablation of my endometriosis, and although my endometriosis case is severe, I am optimistic that he will do everything that he can to help us!
Stefanie in Saugus, MA – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
Dr. Gargiulo is excellent. I would highly recommend him for any woman who has symptomatic fibroids and/or endometriosis. I had a robot assisted Laparoscopic myomectomy with laser vaporization and excision of endometriosis.
MA – Jan 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
I am glad that I found Dr Gargiulo to have my myomectomy. From the time I consulted with him, I knew that I found the right and caring surgeon with excellent bedside manner. He skillfully removed 2 large fibroids ( 12 cm; a 7 cm transmural) and 6 smaller ones during 6 hours on October 2, 2017. I have a quick recovery. Dr Gargiulo is the best at this type of surgery. I highly recommend him to my friends in need of surgery. And the best of it all, he is gifted.
B.Z. in Kennesaw, GA – Oct 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
What a wonderful bedside manner & level of comfort Dr Garguilo gives his patients & their family. I had a complex 7 hr myomectomy performed by Dr. Garguilo at Brigham and Women's. I traveled from Fairfield county in CT for every visit & my surgery. This was after a NYC Dr. was hesitant to perform my surgery due to the size & placement of my fibroids as well as the fact part of my bowels was attached to my uterus due to endo. Well I am now pregnant with my first child. Thank you Dr Garguilio!
Nicole in Guilford, CT – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
Smiling Dr Gargiulo sat with me with my actual MRI images to show me what was what and which cysts were fluid filled and then the difference with this one other one’s characteristics of concern. He said “I don’t want to touch this unless you already have a baby at home.” He said when you cut the ovary, you take away useful tissue and though he agreed that it was a cyst that could shift and to continue to watch, he cleared me to go ahead with IVF. He talks to you not at you and is to be trusted!
somerville, ma – Jun 22, 2017
This has got to be one of the best reviews I have...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
Dr. Gargiulo was literally a life saver. He conducted a very difficult robotic surgery to remove my uterus and Fallopian tube because they were nonfunctional and causing me to have bad pain in my pelvis. Dr. Gargiulo had me in and out of the hospital in the same day. Life returned to normal in a few days. His bed-side manner and communication were excellent. You can tell he cares about his patients. If you are having problems with your uterus, Fallopian tubes, etc, please seek his advice!
Olivia in Niagara Falls, NY – Jun 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
My husband and I went to see Dr. Gargiulo after several months of trying to get pregnant. Ultimately, we were patients of Dr. Gargiulo for two years. In additional to his evident medical expertise, Dr. Gargiulo was kind, compassionate, sympathetic, and supportive. At times, when all seemed without hope, his tempered optimism was exactly what we needed to persevere through a physically and emotionally grueling experience to ultimately be successful.
Exeter, NH – May 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?
Dr. Gargiulo and the entire staff at the Center for Reproductive care was so sensitive to our needs throughout the entire IVF process, from the first meeting to the exit interview. We are so grateful in the role they played in helping start our family; I would encourage anyone struggling with infertility to book your first appointment to meet them and discuss your options. The staff is professional and compassionate. I feel so lucky to have the advice and expertise of Boston doctors in Stratham.
Straham, NH – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Gargiulo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gargiulo?

Infertility is a true life crisis. Fortunately, it is successfully resolved in over 95% of cases: often without medical intervention. My role as an Infertility expert is to make sure that this journey is as safe, short and dignified as poss...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

University Of Texas-Md Anderson Cancer Center

• French
  • Italian

More Information

• Does Dr. Gargiulo communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gargiulo communicates via email

• Does Dr. Gargiulo offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gargiulo offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Gargiulo offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gargiulo offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Gargiulo have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gargiulo has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Gargiulo offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gargiulo offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Gargiulo offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gargiulo offers evening visits