Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Male

Dr. Cubano

SAAFE Health Services LLC

201 W Plymouth Ave Deland, FL 32720

Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Deland, FL. He specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Cubano accepts

Dr. Cubano accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Cubano's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Cubano treats this condition more than 86% of his peers

Dr. Cubano's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Dissociative Disorder
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Cubano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cubano

3.1

Dr. Cubano?
Dr. Cubano's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD
I found Dr Cubano to be dishonest and evasive. I wanted to get ketamine infusions for depression, but the answers I got on the phone were very different than in person. My husband and I are both lawyers, and we are very careful. There was no way I would trust this doctor after talking with him in person compared to what we had been told over the phone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
Could not find the office. Called the office for better directions and got more useless directions. After 20 minutes of hunting I finally found the office. I introduced myself and was immediately asked for the paperwork. I never received paperwork to fill out. The receptionist was unrelenting so I walked out. Be advised, don't go there!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
The office staff are the worst! Very rude, carry on personal conversation while you wait, never answer the phone, ever!! Love the doctor but they really need to clean out the front of house to a positive friendly environment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
The level of professionalisms of their staff is completely unacceptable when it comes to "Customer Service", "Patient's Appointment", "Record Keeping". The most disturbing part is how they treat all individuals that come into the office (Paying Clients), their lack of accountability for their own mistakes when it comes to their patients baffles me. I should have done more research regarding this practice before hand to avoid this type of behavior and complete disregard of other people's time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
The staff is terrible about returning phone calls so dont bother leaving a message. And when you do get ahold of them the few times I have been able too as well as when I’ve heard them speak to other patients you can clearly tell that they hate their job and do not care at all for the suffering patients, just a horrible experience that I couldn’t of been more disappointed in. When I finally do speak with Dr.Cubano the who time i felt rushed and like I was taking up his time as he barely listened
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Cubano for 4 years and he is honestly the best psychiatrist I have ever been to. He takes the time to talk to you to find out what kind of symptoms you are having and is very knowledgeable about both older and newer medications that could benefit your situation. He stays current with medical trials concerning newer up-and-coming medications but doesn't automatically prescribe the medications that the sales reps want him to prescribe to make money. His staff is great too
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
I'm a disabled veteran and have the option to go to the VA for free, including fee prescriptions. I opted to seek help outside the VA because I didn't feel like I was getting the help I needed. My first visit was around January and was perfect. I saw Rosalie and she was very nice and assured me we would get my medication under control. She even told the front desk to schedule me with Jesica (therapist) even though Jesica doesn't accept tricare even though they all work in the same office. They
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
This is the worst dr. I've ever encountered. Hes super rude and beyond unprofessional. The worst part is that instead of helping the mentally ill he is preying on us. It saddenss me that there are doctors like him in this or any field of medicine. There is a 100% valid reason there are so many negative reviews on him. He is going to try to charge you for 35 consultation and for drug testing all of which is never discussed before you walk in. Steer clear of him for any services!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
Seeing him because my other psychiatrist retired. Feel like I’m getting rushed out. Won’t listen nor care to learn about my history. Immediately wanted to put me on tmr therapy. I guess to pay for his shiny new office and equipment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
Ive been coming to him since he moved to the lake Mary location. The girls at the front desk are extremely sweet. I’ve seen all the nurse practitioners and they are very knowledgeable and helpful. I love Dr. Cubano. He actually takes the time to understand your situation and will give you an honest answer. The longest I’ve had to wait to see him is a couple minutes. Most psychiatrists you have to wait forever to see and then they just push medicine down your throat. Dr. Cubano isn’t like that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cubano?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry