Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 45

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Lake Mary, FL and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Puerto Rico / Mayaguez Campus in 2004. His office accepts telehealth appointments.

Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD

Antonio Cubano MD PA

725 Primera Blvd Ste 140 Lake Mary, FL 32746
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Cubano's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Cubano's Top Procedures and Conditions

Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Cubano performs Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) more than 83% of his peers

Dr. Cubano performs this procedure more than 83% of his peers

Dr. Cubano treats this condition more than 77% of his peers

Dr. Cubano's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizophrenia
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Cubano accepts

Dr. Cubano accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Cubano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cubano

3.2

Dr. Cubano

He great doctor I feel family he loves helping I love him his assistant Roselina she very nice very helpful I miss her them lot I love come back
Yashira – Aug 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
I recently have to change doctors due to insurance . I have been with dr Cubano for many years . I had seen another doctor for years previously to him . Dr cubano is an amazing doctor! Always has time at appointments . Taught me to believe in myself and my strength within my DX . His staff is always compassionate , Candace his PA , is smart and really know what she is doing . I recommend this team to anyone looking for a Doctor. No episodes at all since day one of working with him all these years. He will be honest and not BS you! Damn insurance
Michele countryman – Aug 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
Had been seeing him for a year and a half. Only saw him twice in that period of time. Saw two different PAs in the meantime. I’ve been on disability for 10 years and am 60 years old, and after not seeing him for over a year and just his lackeys he decided that I wasn’t disabled anymore! Without conferring with me. Also made radical med changes without talking to me. Terrible Doctor. Only in it for money!!!
JR – May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
I found Dr Cubano to be dishonest and evasive. I wanted to get ketamine infusions for depression, but the answers I got on the phone were very different than in person. My husband and I are both lawyers, and we are very careful. There was no way I would trust this doctor after talking with him in person compared to what we had been told over the phone.
Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
Could not find the office. Called the office for better directions and got more useless directions. After 20 minutes of hunting I finally found the office. I introduced myself and was immediately asked for the paperwork. I never received paperwork to fill out. The receptionist was unrelenting so I walked out. Be advised, don't go there!!
Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
The office staff are the worst! Very rude, carry on personal conversation while you wait, never answer the phone, ever!! Love the doctor but they really need to clean out the front of house to a positive friendly environment
  • Long wait times
Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
The level of professionalisms of their staff is completely unacceptable when it comes to "Customer Service", "Patient's Appointment", "Record Keeping". The most disturbing part is how they treat all individuals that come into the office (Paying Clients), their lack of accountability for their own mistakes when it comes to their patients baffles me. I should have done more research regarding this practice before hand to avoid this type of behavior and complete disregard of other people's time.
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
The staff is terrible about returning phone calls so dont bother leaving a message. And when you do get ahold of them the few times I have been able too as well as when I’ve heard them speak to other patients you can clearly tell that they hate their job and do not care at all for the suffering patients, just a horrible experience that I couldn’t of been more disappointed in. When I finally do speak with Dr.Cubano the who time i felt rushed and like I was taking up his time as he barely listened
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Cubano for 4 years and he is honestly the best psychiatrist I have ever been to. He takes the time to talk to you to find out what kind of symptoms you are having and is very knowledgeable about both older and newer medications that could benefit your situation. He stays current with medical trials concerning newer up-and-coming medications but doesn't automatically prescribe the medications that the sales reps want him to prescribe to make money. His staff is great too
MDD/PTSD/Anxiety/DID in Sanford, FL – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
I'm a disabled veteran and have the option to go to the VA for free, including fee prescriptions. I opted to seek help outside the VA because I didn't feel like I was getting the help I needed. My first visit was around January and was perfect. I saw Rosalie and she was very nice and assured me we would get my medication under control. She even told the front desk to schedule me with Jesica (therapist) even though Jesica doesn't accept tricare even though they all work in the same office. They
Paige in Lake Mary, FL – Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
This is the worst dr. I've ever encountered. Hes super rude and beyond unprofessional. The worst part is that instead of helping the mentally ill he is preying on us. It saddenss me that there are doctors like him in this or any field of medicine. There is a 100% valid reason there are so many negative reviews on him. He is going to try to charge you for 35 consultation and for drug testing all of which is never discussed before you walk in. Steer clear of him for any services!!!!
Dan in Orlando – May 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
Ive been coming to him since he moved to the lake Mary location. The girls at the front desk are extremely sweet. I’ve seen all the nurse practitioners and they are very knowledgeable and helpful. I love Dr. Cubano. He actually takes the time to understand your situation and will give you an honest answer. The longest I’ve had to wait to see him is a couple minutes. Most psychiatrists you have to wait forever to see and then they just push medicine down your throat. Dr. Cubano isn’t like that.
Michelle Dwyer in Sanford – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
I’ve been going to him for a year and I’m honestly a test dummy with different medications. His staff isn’t the nicest and the wait times are crazy. Trying to get ahold of him ? Forget about that. I’m literally back at square one where I’ve started. Please safe yourself the time. And choose someone else that will take more than 5 minutes to listen to you
Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
I saw him every 3 months for about 3 years. He is very Knowledgeable and charming. I've heard the kids really like him. However, I felt so rushed in every appointment. He has no time to really talk to you or engage with you. I felt this made his have a very vague understanding of me and I can't handle that with my dual diagnosis issues. His overbooking is a serious problem but if you just need knowledge and want a quick in and out experience then you might like him.
Deltona, FL – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?
He is excellant!!!! I have been to several doctors over the last 5 years and I just kept getting worse. Now I'm on over half less meds and feeling so much better. I still have issues but we are working on them. Staff at Saafe is horrible but worth dealing with their nasty unhelpful ways to see a great Doctor that cares.
Laura in Deltona, FL – Dec 19, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Cubano, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cubano?