Dr. Antonio Bird, MD

Addiction Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Bird
5 Doctors Park Asheville, NC 28801

(828) 232-1994

Dr. Antonio Bird, MD is an addiction psychiatry specialist in Asheville, NC and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci in 1994 and specializes in addiction psychiatry.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Bird accepts

(828) 232-1994

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Dr. Bird treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bird's conditions and procedures:

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence

4.5

Dr. Bird?
Dr. Bird's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Antonio Bird, MD
Dr Bird has saved my life. I have been a patient of his for ~5 years. I truly look forward to our sessions. My confidence has grown leaps-and-bounds as a result of our work. I say “our” because Dr.Bird is the only psychiatrist that has honestly WORKED with me to build my own ability to perceive life in a strong light of positivity. We work together, so I never feel as if I ever have to face a challenge alone. If you are looking for a doctor who really cares, please do not hesitate. Dr.Bird and his amazing staff will help you too. Become better, love yourself, you deserve a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Bird, MD?
I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Bird. My husband said that I have improved 110 percent since I began therapy with Dr. Bird. It doesn’t get any better than that. Mary Beth is the consummate professional and is welcoming and kind. I highly recommend this highly intelligent and capable team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Bird, MD?
Dr. Bird is an exceptional physician. He has helped me immensely in the past two years. Dr. Bird and Mary Beth have treated me like family- I feel welcomed and cared for. With the help of Dr. Bird, I truly feel like I’m finally starting to get my life back. If you are ready and willing to put in the time and effort to change your life, then Dr. Bird (and Mary Beth) will be there for support and encouragement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Bird, MD?
I’ve been with Dr. Bird for over 5 years now, and I have nothing but good feelings for them. I am truly thankful to have found them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Bird, MD?
Calling Dr. Byrd is probably the best thing I’ve done for myself. I knew within minutes of talking to Mary Beth that his practice would be a safe and kind environment. He has never judged me on my shortcomings and is eager to celebrate my successes. He is patient and I’ve been allowed to design my own treatment program. Needing help is nothing to be ashamed of. A huge weight will be lifted off your shoulders from your very first visit. You don’t have to carry it alone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Bird, MD?
I urge anyone with an addiction, or anyone who has had a difficulty childhood. PLEASE do yourself a favor. You deserve the best. You deserve to heal. You deserve Dr. Bird. I would travel hours to see this amazing doctor. He is that great. I cannot begin to imiagine my life now without seeing him now going on four years. Please do not look any further. I cannot say enough great things, except he helped me save my life! That's pretty amazing. SH
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Bird, MD?
Dr. Bird and Mary Beth are amazing. I have been working with Dr. Bird for around three years and I feel so extremely fortunate to have found him. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs the assistance he offers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Bird, MD?
He is a great doctor, super knowledgeable on the subject and truly after the success for his patients. Its not an easy field of healthcare to address, and probably the harshest of all reviewers on the topic because if they don't get what they want they'll be happy to review harshly. He's been a blessing in my husbands life and have given us another chance at life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Bird, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Bird's office for over about a year now and have nothing but a great patient/doctor relationship with him. I have been able to not only get my life back together but have also soared past my expectations by far!! If you are ready to get your life back then please see this caring, smart, funny, and kind doctor. It's not all just magic, if you put in the work he will do his job and together you will come up with plan for success. Just be honest with yourself and Dr. Bird!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Bird, MD?
He is a great doctor. He cares about his patients and wants them to succeed. The staff is friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr Bird's office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Antonio Bird, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bird?

• Addiction Psychiatry