Dr. Antonino Mannone, MD

Dr. Antonino Mannone, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Antonino Mannone, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Williamsville, NY and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Parma, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia in 1972 and specializes in gastroenterology.

8201 Main St Ste 4

Williamsville, NY 14221

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independent Health

Learn about Dr. Mannone

See how frequently Dr. Mannone performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hemorrhoids
Abdominal Disorders
Reflux Esophagitis

Dr. Mannone's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mannone "Care for the patient as a  person and you will be taking care of the ailment also."

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Mannone does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Parma / Faculty Medicine and Surgery
  • Sisters Of Charity Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Policlinico University Of Milano
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1977

Dr. Mannone has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mannone has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Mannone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mannone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mannone's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mannone to family and friends

Dr. Mannone's Performance

Dr. Mannone Says:
"

The opinion of my patients is guidance to my improvement.

"

Just tried to make an appt. and he refused to see me citing that my current doc is treating me just fine. Nice. Makes a decision in a vacuum without my input. I know for a fact that medication philosophies are different since he was my doctor up until he no longer participated in my insurance a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Mannone today after waiting too long to see a specialist so needless to say I was a mess by the time he saw me. He spent so much time with me, asked me thoughtful questions, allowed me to answer without interruption. He was kind, sensitive, and attentive. I was blown away by this...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Needs to be concerned about the patient's entire medical condition, not just the colon. Wish patients had the opportunity to fire a doctor for non compliance in listening.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1

I am a specialist in Gastroenterology. As much as I attempt to look at the entire medical history of my patients my focus is on the GI problem. General issues should be discussed with your PMD. And yes you can fire me: just don't make any more appointments. Sorry I was not able to help you.

I saw Dr. Mannone yesterday. He was very kind, very thorough, and very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him, he is one of the best doctors we have ever come across. You can tell that he truly cares about his patients, and his office staff is very nice too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Extremely unprofessional and temperamental. Avoided listening to patients wishes of test/screenings before being flooded with medication. Would avoid this practice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2

I am extremely surprised by your comments. I am a very conservative physician, I don't prescribe medications without the intent to cure or risolve symptoms. Generally the prescription of medications, in my practice, is done after all the tests have been done and reviewed.