Dr. Anton Zaryanov, DO

Dr. Anton Zaryanov, DO

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male

Dr. Anton Zaryanov, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Thornton, CO. He has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Zaryanov is affiliated with Platte Valley Medical Center, Avista Adventist Hospital, Good Samaritan Medical Center, North Suburban Medical Center and St. Anthony North Hospital.

Center for Spine and Orthopedics

9005 Grant St Ste 200

Thornton, CO 80229

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Cofinity
  • Community Health Network
  • PHP-Physicians Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Zaryanov

"My approach is to listen carefully to my patients to understand their problem, concerns and what they want to achieve," says Dr. Zaryanov. "I am dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle."

Video

Dr. Zaryanov's Experience

Dr. Zaryanov's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Neck Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

Dr. Zaryanov does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Back Injuries

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Broward Health Medical Center/Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
  • William Beaumont Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Zaryanov has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zaryanov has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Zaryanov does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zaryanov and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zaryanov's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zaryanov to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Zaryanov's Performance
Denver, CO |
Dr. Zaryanov did an awesome job repairing my knee after severe damage to my Tibia. After what he called one of the worst Tibia breaks he has ever seen I am able to walk with little discomfort 7 months later. (Up to 1 year recovery time.) Also Dr. Z was very accomodating to me for someone who didn't have insurance and working with me on payment options. He surely didn't have to do that and I am grateful for his understanding.
I'm glad to hear you have been able to walk without discomfort. Thank you for your kind comments!
in Lochbuie Co |
I have have had 4 back surgeries from 4 different surgeons & Dr. Zaryanov did my 4th surgery. I will say that he is the best surgeon i have had. I would recommend him to anyone!!
Thank you for your kind comments and recommendation, James. It's my privilege to care for your needs.
in Denver, CO |
We have visited dr. Zaryanov twice, both of my daughters had dislocated arm bones. Both times it took him less than 5 mins to identify and stabilize the fracture without using any pain medication because he did it so quick, my daughter didn't even realize what happened. It was very unpainful procedure. My daughters had a great experience. I am very happy and recommend him to everyone.
in Broomfield, CO |
Doctor Z was very patient with me any time I had a question. His knowledge of my problem was spot on and he explained my options very clearly. Any voice mails were replied to promptly and appointments were set up to my schedule.
in Broomfield, CO |
I've met doctor Zaryanov when I injured my shoulder and he helped me. Doctor is very knowledgeable, polite and friendly. His staff is friendly and nice, I was able to make a same day appointment with no problem. Everything was on time. The staff did an x-ray really quickly and then doctor showed up. We have reviewed my X-rays and examined my shoulder in great detail. I got as much attention as I needed and never felt rushed. He then treated my shoulder and now I am pain free.
in Thornton Co |
My daughter was broken her arm last month, and we went to doctor. Those doctor has not great competition. Four hours tried put bone o their plase, but can't. And the bill was $2679! And hi tell me, I need make appointment with different doctor. Then somebody tell me about Anton Zaryanov, that he is a very good doc. I called him. Make appointment was very easy, today we came him. Anton during 10 minutes put bone my daughter correct place!!! I am happy! My daughter happy! his price was best!
in Berthoud, CO |
Dr Zaryanov saw my 80 year old mother for neck problems. I would highly recommend him for any type of orthopedic surgery. He was very thorough and confident he would be able to help my mother. She is recovering very well from her surgery.
in Denver, CO |
If I could leave zero stars I would of . I only saw the doctor once. He was arogant and didn't seem to care however it is the despicable, hateful and uneducated staff that has earned my low score. They are rude, unprofessional and just plain old hurtful. Beware of this office
in Northglenn CO |
Dr. Z is a great doctor. He changed my life. He cared for me when no one else it seemed would. And most importantly he has literally fixed me from 11 years of suffering. I'm 98% pain-free because of Dr. Z. I have my life back. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who has back problems !
in Thornton, CO. |
I would like to express my extreme gratitude to Dr. Zaryanov for the wonderful gift of feeling normal again. I had gone so long with such discomfort, so much it was affecting my normal daily functions. Honestly, I was hesitant and doubtful that I would ever get that sense of normalcy back, especially after going so long without relief and having, what felt like, no one understanding what I was experiencing. Dr. Zaryanov is amazing! He has been very compassionate and understanding! Thank you
in Westminster, CO |
I wish Dr. Zaryanov could be my Primary Care Physician. His knowledge far exceeds the orthopedic realm. After 5 years of hearing bone spurs and age, and being blown off by other medical professionals, I went to Dr. Zaryanov for a diagnosis to file for SSDI. After being 45 mins late for my first appointment, he saw me anyway. Long story short, he ordered the tests and found the problem. And a year later I am blessed with more than his goal. He listens, and is open and honest.
Have you seen Dr. Anton Zaryanov, DO?

Visit Dr. Zaryanov

Dr. Zaryanov accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Westminster, CO 80023
Platte Valley Medical Center
1600 Prairie Center Pkwy
Brighton, CO 80601

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Zaryanov at Center for Spine and Orthopedics