Dr. Antoinette Notaro, MD

Dr. Antoinette Notaro, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Antoinette Notaro, MD is a dermatologist in Mattituck, NY and has been practicing for 36 years. She graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine in 1978 and specializes in dermatology and cosmetic dermatology.

13405 Main Rd

Mattituck, NY 11952

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Notaro

See how frequently Dr. Notaro performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Scabies
Seborrheic Dermatitis

Dr. Notaro's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Notaro "To provide the highest quality dermatologic care for my patients in a comfortable environment, including cosmetic treatments for the skin."

• Dermatology

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Albert Einstein College Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

• Top Doctor from Castle-Connelly, 2001-2010

Dr. Notaro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Notaro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Notaro's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Notaro to family and friends

Dr. Notaro's Performance

GOOD

I went for my first real cancer screening and immediately felt like I was a bother. She appeared rushed and asked me to "spread my cheeks". Then she stated there was nothing to worry about. My wife was worried about this type of check-up and recommended that I see a dermatologist in Riverhead. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went in for a cancer screening and was asked to put on an apron which was open in the back. She asked me to 'spread my cheeks" and that was the end of my cancer screening. No other part of my body was examined. The amount of time it took you to read that sentence was as long as my cancer...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Doctor Notaro was careful, friendly and thorough. Easy to make appointment and did not wait more than 10 minutes. We felt at ease and well cared for. Dr answered all of our questions and took an appropriate amount of time with us. We are very pleased.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was given a gown and told to undress when the doctor came in she said I guess if you got all on dressed I should check your whole body??? They were more interested in taking my photo then they were in my problem. I was made to feel very uncomfortable and not cared about. Nobody in this office...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option3
Fantastic! Very educated, incredibly nice and understanding. I travel from Nassau County to see her. And loved the staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option14thumbs down icon option0