Dr. Antoine Mitri, MD

Dr. Antoine Mitri, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. Antoine Mitri, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Downey, CA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Mitri is affiliated with PIH Health Hospital - Downey and Lakewood Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Mitri's Experience

See how Dr. Mitri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mitri

Dr. Mitri accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mitri has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mitri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mitri to family and friends
    1.6
    Dr. Mitri's Performance
      POOR
    in La Mirada, CA |
    The doctor's office is dirty and dingy and run like a crowd 70's t.v. welfare office. You wait hours in the noisy dirty overcrowded front office with a load t.v. blaring to cover all of the screaming and yelling. I was supposed to go there for a nerve test with Dr. Prentice in one visit. Dr. Prentice referred me to Dr. Mitri for the test, then I had to go back to Prentice for the results, which they could not give me, and my primary Ortho never. It is an awful experience, believe me!
    in norwalk, ca |
    I highly recommend Dr. Mitri with friends and family, I've been his patient for the past 20 yrs. 4 yrs ago my primary Doctor recommended that I get the flu shot, which was My surprise that I was allergic to it, so the next morning I called Dr. Mitri in an hour I was being checked by him in his office and he gave me the right medication to stop the seizures in my brain, which had been under control for several months before the flu shot, thank you Dr. Mitri.
    in Bellflower, CA |
    It is impossible to get in touch with the Dr. to get an appointment because they never answer the phone. My husband is paralyzed and when we finally got an appointment he didn't get us the authorization for the handicap ride needed to get there. I tried walking Mark to his therapy treatments that were a mile and a half from my house. The problem is, I am disabled too with RA and of coarse I ended up falling down and getting hurt. So he didn't get the therapy he really needs bad .
    in San Pedro ca |
    Dr Mitri is great. I was calling for my mom. It's his nurse. Aren't nurses suppose to be nice, compassionate & caring? I called...was put on hold for the nurse forever. She answered the phone and said what do you want? Hold on....starts talking to someone else then comes back all rudely and in a rush asking me what I want. Unbelievable. I will NEVER take my mom there again!! She is the rudest nurse I have EVER seen in my life.
    Pico Rivera |
    I have been trying to get an appointment scheduled with this doctor for the last 4 days. Phone is always busy, no answering machine and, if they should happen to actually pick up the phone they keep you on hold and forget you.
    in Downey, CA |
    This is not a medical office, rather a mill factory. They do block appointments and the mean waiting time is 1 1/2 hours. You are lucky if the doctor spends 10 minutes with you. It is a perfect example of what's wrong with medicine in America today.
    Have you seen Dr. Antoine Mitri, MD?
    Are you Dr. Mitri?

Dr. Mitri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Mitri has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mitri's Board Certifications

• Epilepsy
    • Hydrocephalus
    • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
    • Meningiomas
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Myasthenia Gravis
    • Stroke
    • Subdural Hemorrhage
    • Syncope
    • Thrombosis
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Tremor
    • Trigeminal Neuralgia
    • Vertigo

University Of Alexandria / Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1978

University Ca San Diego Med Center
      University Of So Al Hosps

• Arabic

Dr. Mitri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mitri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology