Dr. Antoine Mitri, MD

Dr. Antoine Mitri, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Antoine Mitri, MD is a neurology specialist in Downey, CA and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from University Of Alexandria, Faculty Of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in neurology.

10916 Downey Ave

Downey, CA 90241

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Mitri

See how frequently Dr. Mitri performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Dr. Mitri's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Alexandria, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • University Ca San Diego Med Center
  • University Of So Al Hosps

Dr. Mitri has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Mitri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mitri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mitri's Reviews

1.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mitri to family and friends

Dr. Mitri's Performance

POOR

POOR

It's impossible to get someone on the phone and when you finally do they tell you to call back later and then they never answer!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Tried to schedule an appt and Maria was rude and unhelpful. After 10 minutes on the phone asking me questions, she tells me I have to call my other doctor to have them fax her info because she's too busy to call herself. Guess which one of us is getting paid to while on the phone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The doctor's office is dirty and dingy and run like a crowd 70's t.v. welfare office. You wait hours in the noisy dirty overcrowded front office with a load t.v. blaring to cover all of the screaming and yelling. I was supposed to go there for a nerve test with Dr. Prentice in one visit. Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I highly recommend Dr. Mitri with friends and family, I've been his patient for the past 20 yrs. 4 yrs ago my primary Doctor recommended that I get the flu shot, which was My surprise that I was allergic to it, so the next morning I called Dr. Mitri in an hour I was being checked by him in his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
It is impossible to get in touch with the Dr. to get an appointment because they never answer the phone. My husband is paralyzed and when we finally got an appointment he didn't get us the authorization for the handicap ride needed to get there. I tried walking Mark to his therapy treatments that...more
Are you Dr. Mitri?