Dr. Antoine Hanna, MD

Dr. Antoine Hanna, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
30 reviews

Dr. Antoine Hanna, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Oxnard, CA. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. Hanna is affiliated with St. John's Regional Medical Center and St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital....See Less

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Hanna

Offers high-quality, individualized care with compassion. Believes communication and collaboration with patients is the foundation for effective relationships. Through effective education, patients are empowered to partner in their care and achieve their health goals.

Dr. Hanna's Experience

Dr. Hanna's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Microdermabrasion
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mole Removal
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Varicose Vein Surgery
  • Vein Laser Ablation

No malpractice history found for California.

• Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • Cairo University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi) / U.F.R. Brossais-Hotel-Dieu
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hanna has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Hanna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hanna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hanna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hanna to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Hanna's Performance
in ORANGE COUNTY CA |
Awesome surgeon, knows exactly what he is doing and helped me to make the best decision.
in San Diego CA. |
Dr. Hanna is very professional and is Knowledgeable about what he does.
in Oxnard County CA |
I was really in need of my procedure, not for good looks but to be able to see better. Dr. Hanna is a life saver. I would recommend my friends and family to see him if they ever needed cosmetic surgery.
in ORANGE COUNTY CA. |
This is my second procedure with Dr. Hanna and I must say it was even better than the first. Maybe familiarity play her part but it was more relaxing and he was a Lil more open. I was treated really well.
in Orange, CA |
Very Knowledgeable individual who is easy to communicate with.
in Oxnard, CA |
Great experience..... he is a people person, very customer oriented an a good listener.
in Los Angeles, CA |
No babies or kids allowed in his office,... not even in the waiting room do not go here
in Santa Ana, CA |
I went to see Dr. Hanna by recommendation of another doctor with whom I did liposuction. I had labiaplasty procedure done by Dr. Hanna. The results are truly amazing - it's a new me. Some people might think it's not important but it actually is very important when you are young and that I had a discomfort all my life. I'm so glad that I did it. I truly recommend this doctor!
in Ventura, CA |
I am a mother of 4 - i started having babies at age 22 and every 2 years after that. I decided to get Smart Liposuction on both my upper and lower abs and also a Labiaplasty to trim the withered flower between my thighs ?. I'm happy with the results and my husband as well. I also noticed my sensitivity and orgasms are so much stronger and longer! I am totally satisfied. Doctor's bedside manners are exceptional.
in Oxnard, CA |
If I could put 6 stars, I would. Exceptional doctor. I did asclera injections and juvederm.
in Santa Ana, CA |
I've done several body procedures with Dr. Hanna. He is always very professional and caring. I recommend this office for body enhancement surgeries. I love it that they offer free consultations - this way you decide what works best for you. His office manager and consultant Tammy helped me a lot in making my decisions.
in Pasadena, CA |
I was most comfortable with Dr Hanna of all the doctors I previously had consultations with. He has a way to put you at ease and is a very understanding individual
in Downey, CA |
Dr. Hanna is a professional at heart... He gave me all the information I needed and more, he also encouraged me to take all the time I needed to make up my mind.
in Nestor, CA |
Dr. Hanna is an amazing individual. Thank you Dr. Hanna, you have lifted years off my face and I enjoy looking in the mirror much more.
in Oxnard, CA |
Thanks to Dr. Hanna. I am a very apprehensive person and I was overly concerned about getting implants as I never had anything done before. I had done extensive research which helped me a lot. I found the correct questions to ask Dr. Hanna at the consultation and just was impressed with how real and at ease he was during the consultation.
in Oakland, CA |
Dr. Hanna was very professional, he explained and answered all of my questions in detail.
in Oxnard, CA |
If I could put 6 stars, i would.
in Camarillo, CA |
He is the most professional, caring and patient doctor I've ever met
Have you seen Dr. Antoine Hanna, MD?
Are you Dr. Hanna?