Dr. Antoine Adam, MD

Dr. Antoine Adam, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Male
Dr. Antoine Adam, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. He graduated from Central University Of Este (Uce) / School Of Medicine and specializes in psychiatry, child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.

11 5th Ave Ste A

New York, NY 10003

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Adam

See how frequently Dr. Adam performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Evaluation
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Adjustment Disorder

Dr. Adam's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Adam "Dr. Antoine Adam is an all-around senior psychiatrist with a private clinical practice trained in both pharmacologic management and talk therapy to provide comprehensive evaluation and specialized treatment for emotional and psychological problems, relationship issues and psychiatric disorders. Psychotherapy and medication are judiciously considered in order to best meet the needs of the individual.

Areas of specialization are ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Mood and Psychotic Disorders, with a focus on job performance, social integration and academic achievement. Dr. Adam focuses on the person not as a disease model, but valuing and respecting them, working with them on how to go on about learning how to stand on their own two feet and fulfill their potential."

• Psychiatry

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
  • New York University
    Other Education | Completed
  • Teaching Hosps
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Adam has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German
  • Portuguese

Dr. Adam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Adam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adam to family and friends

Dr. Adam's Performance

I have been coming to this office for the past two years, and I can only say good things about them. I was completely inhibited when I started coming year, and over time I started feeling better and regaining confidence in myself. Dr Adam is very positive and insightful. He has helped me a lot. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience with Dr Adam has been very good, he has adjusted my medications at a time when I needed it the most. My experience with the therapist has also been very good. I feel that the people in the office do help instead of judging me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would like to wish Dr Adam and all the therapists in his office a Happy Thanksgiving for helping me so much this year. Dr Adam has helped me deal with emotional trauma that has slowed me down so much. Now my life is back on track and I can't thank them enough for all their effort and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The experience I had with Dr. Adam's office was dishonest, disorganized, and infuriating. I went to make this appointment to help diagnose and help my mental health, but the office ultimately did the exact opposite.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was referred to Dr Adam by my drug treatment program because of ongoing issues with depression and mood swings. His secretary was really nice and helpful, guiding me to available resources at the practice such as metacognitive therapy and general individual therapy. I found Dr Adam easy to talk...more
Are you Dr. Adam?