Dr. Anthony Wright, MD

Dr. Anthony Wright, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. Anthony Wright, MD is a general surgery specialist in Tallahassee, FL and has been practicing for 7 years. He specializes in general surgery and bariatric surgery.Read his story

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
Capital Healthplan
Medicaid
Medicaid HMO
Staywell (Wellcare)
Tricare
Veteran Administration Plan
WellCare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Wright's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Wright performs this procedure more than 91% of his peers

Sleeve Gastrectomy

Dr. Wright performs Sleeve Gastrectomy more than 12% of his peers

Dr. Wright performs this procedure more than 12% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Sleeve Gastrectomy, Laparoscopic

Dr. Wright's conditions and procedures:

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Pediatric Obesity
  • Revision of Gastric Anastomosis or Restrictive Procedure
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • Stomach Surgery

Commitment to expert patient care and offering the latest and best medical and surgical treatments to patients.

• General Surgery

Dr. Wright?
Dr. Wright's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anthony Wright, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Anthony Wright is a excellent physician who continues to provide me with outstanding health care through my Gastric Sleeve surgery and recovery journey. Through his medical knowledge, expertise, and skill as a Surgeon, I gained the confidience and tools necessary to improve my overall health. Dr. Wright took his time to explain all aspects of my surgical procedure answering my questions without hesitation. I highly recommend this credible physician. In addition, his staff is very personable and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
Dr. Wright is the best, hands down. All around great guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
Dr Wright is a great surgeon and person. He is very knowledgeable and personable. His staff is also very receptive and dedicated to providing their patients with the best care and compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
Dr. Wright is very serious about his patient care and is the type of medical professionals that holds genuine care and concern for the well being of his patients. He's committed to his patients 100%. His personality makes for an extremely relaxed experience. He's very charismatic and personable and most importantly, extremely professional and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
My husband was transferred from Panama City Beach, Fl on 10/30 from working at our house after Hurricane Michael. We have been displaced ever since the hurricane. He was diagnosed with a incarcerated hernia from moving debris from trees and limbs. He was transferred for emergency surgery and God sent us to Dr. Wright. I praise Dr. Wright for such a caring, genuine surgeon. He has got to be the most caring, compassionate and comforting manner. He is absolutely awesome inside and out. Outstanding
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
Mr. Right is the best doctor I ever had he explained everything in detail and let you know what you are to expect I would recommend anybody anybody to go to him who needs surgery especially bariatric surgery he's the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
Dr Wright recently performed surgery on my 16 year old daughter. She was very nervous and had a lot of questions. Dr Wright was amazing with her! Answered all of her questions and really put her at ease about the procedure. The surgery went well and she is recovering beautifully. We have been extremely pleased with his skill as a surgeon and his compassionate bedside manner. If we have any other surgical needs we will definitely been seeing Dr Wright!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
The minute he walked into the exam room I felt very comfortable with him. He answered my questions and was not in a rush. You can tell he really cares. I know my health care is in good hands with him. I must add the entire office staff is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
He is a caring and patient Doctor. I was very comfortable. I highly recommend him to others!
Thank you for taking the time to share your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
Welcomes patients with open arms and make sure you understand the procedure. I had my visit 1/2/18 and started the process of the gastric sleeve
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
This is the most wonderful bunch of ppl u will ever meet Dr Wright is a beautiful person he made me feel so comfortable and so did the nurses im so glad I chose them
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
This man is far more than a surgeon ... He is a healer. Kind, informative, and mostly ... Dr. Wright relies upon the most important part of healing... Which is a refined sense of humor. I will tell all that this is the surgeon to hire to heal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
Dr Wright is wonderful!! Spent a lot of time with me to make sure all my questions were answered. His staff is great as well!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
I had a very pleasant experience at Dr. Wright's office. Both he and his staff were very nice and addressed all of my questions and concerns. Dr. Wright spent a great deal of time explaining the surgeries to me, and which one he thought would be in my best interest. I look forward to my future visits at his office, and I will definitely recommend his services to others. Thanks Dr. Wright and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
Dr. Wright and his staff are a wonderful set of people. They are prompt to answer any of your questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
On my first visit to Dr. Wright's office, I entered full of anxiety and fear of not knowing what to expect. My anxiety level decreased when a pleasant receptionist named Roxanna checked me in. The wait was not long at all when a kind nurse named Lisa took my vitals and prepared me for the Dr., who entered the room shortly afterward. Dr. Wright was very professional as he explained my diagnosis in clear layman's terms, which put all of my anxiety to rest. I highly recommend Dr. Wight to any & all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
It has been six weeks today since I Dr. Wright performed an open inguinal hernia repair with a hernioplasty. I am a seventy-two year old male and I can honestly say that was as good an experience as one can have considering that you have been cut, had your guts pushed back in your stomach, a plug inserted and mesh placed to strengthen the abdominal wall. I literally had no resting pain at all. I took a three hour nap after I left the hospital and then got up and made the wife a toddy. Great Job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
Dr.Wright and his staff are Genuine and caring Healthcare professionals. They take the time to explain anything and everything concerning your care.
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
From the moment I walked in to Dr. Wright's office, I felt at ease. His friendly, helpful staff walked me through the approval process for my insurance provider and went above and beyond their duties in helping me. Dr. Wright is a pleasure to have as a surgeon, he explained everything in my language and is always willing to spend however much time I need to answer my questions. He is awesome and I highly recommend him!
We strive to provide the highest quality in...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wright, MD?
Dr. Wright was very friendly and explained the procedure in terms I could understand. He has great bed side manner and I would highly recommend him!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wright?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Wright treats patients.

Compare Providers