Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 24 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Wilson is professional, compassionate and patient. With an eye for balance and perfection he was able to perform corrective work that I was unaware previous providers were causing. After working with Dr. Wilson I will never let anyone else touch my face again. Thank you Dr. Wilson and staff.
Author:
Dr. Wilson and his fabulous team are wonderful, professional and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Wilson takes his time with you, makes sure you are comfortable with the procedure you are having, and wants you to love how you look afterwards. He and his staff care about you not only as a patient but as a person. I had and have complete trust in Dr. Wilson and love how my eyes look. He exceeded my expectations. He is an extremely accomplished surgeon and also an artist.
Author:
Dr Wilson and his staff are amazing. I can't stress the excellence of care and concern. From the moment one walks in the door one feels more like family than a patient. Dr Wilson is an extremely skilled surgeon. Highly recommend.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Wilson has exceeded my expectations in every way. Dr. Wilson and his staff were particularly attentive to what I was looking for and very thorough in establishing realistic outcomes. Before, during and after I have been very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Wilson and recommend him and his staff very highly.
Author:
I had an amazing experience at AW Plastic Surgery. My experience and outcome of my procedure exceeded my expectations! I also loved how Dr. Wilson took his time to really understand what i wanted and made sure he heard me right. Everyone was so lovely, I will definitely be recommending Dr. Wilson to all my friends and family. Look no further he is truly the best around!
Superb
Author:
I can’t thank Dr. Wilson and his team enough for their patience and expertise. I recommend them to everyone! He does absolutely amazing work!
Author:
Once I decided (at fifty something) to have breast augmentation, my concern was that the end result look as natural as possible. Based on this concern, I was referred to Dr. Wilson and I had the absolute best experience. Everything went exactly as planned and resulted in truly natural looking breasts – as if I was born with them! Not only is he a perfectionist, but extremely professional, pleasant and passionate about his work.
Author:
Dr. Wilson in an incredibly brilliant diagnostician, gifted surgeon and a kind , honest hand compassionate gentleman. Dr. Wilson performed a bilateral upper Bleph and laser resurfacing on me along with botox and dermal fillers and it reversed the aging of my face by ten years. He is honest, dedicated and truly cares for his patients. The only thing that would make me happier with him is if he brought his skill and passion for performing safe and effective Plastic Surgery back to Philadelphia.
Author:
Dr. Wilson is not only an amazingly gifted surgeon, but he is an incredibly kind, compassionate person. My experience from consult to follow-up was exceptional. I felt as if Dr. Wilson truly listened to my concerns and his feedback was honest and respectful. He communicated the options which were available to correct my issues in a clear, professional, yet personable manner. I am so happy that I met Dr. Wilson, and I am beyond pleased with the results of his work.
Author:
Dr. Wilson and his entire staff are amazing! Could not ask for a better doctor. He has an excellent bed side manner and truly listens to what the patients wants. He provides options and includes other the practice to achieve optimal results. You will not be disappointed.
Author:
What makes me have the most trust in Dr. Wilson ( besides his amazing skill) is his honesty. He has the ability to take a look at me and help me to make realistic decisions related to my aging skin. I tend to be conservative and a bit nervous to pursue any cosmetic procedures and he doesn't pressure me. He started with Botox in just my central forehead. When I LOVED the way it made me look AND feel, I went for fillers. And I love it. It is natural and I look youthful and not "done". The BEST
Author:
Five stars for Dr Anthony Wilson for making me beautiful and keeping me beautiful. He is the best! 5 stars! Dr Wilson’s love and passion for what he does shows in his work . He’s very professional , confident, caring and compassionate . He’s definitely an expert at what he does . I highly recommend Dr Wilson and his staff . I actually travel from to Philadelphia to Boston to see Dr Wilson because of his outstanding work .
Author:
Called the office of Dr. Wilson, and spoke 2 James who answers the phone. I asked James if Dr. Wilson does fat grafting 2 mastectomy patients before I make an consult appointment. I am told there is a $100.00 consult fee. My visit did not go well, and the office billed my insurance $300.00! They state that self pay, pay $100?, and people with insurance.., they get billed more?? Misleading & deceitful. He had no pictures to show me when I asked 2 see pics of the surgery I was there 4 consult.
Author:
I would not refer Dr. Wilson to anyone! I called his office to make an appointment, and specifically asked if he did fat transfer to breast for a mastectomy patient. I told the appointment desk that I had adhesions to my chest. I drove an hour each way to see him, and he told me that he could only fix my scars...and not to anticipate more. I paid a $100 consult fee, and wasted MY TIME. He did NOT exhibit any genuine compassion. Fat grafting to the breast is not his skill set and expertise.
Author:
I cannot praise Dr. Wilson enough! After undergoing a mastectomy, Dr. Wilson immediately began my breast reconstruction with tissue expander. He explained everything very clearly beforehand, so I knew what to expect. When it was time for my exchange surgery, Dr. Wilson also performed a reduction on my other breast. The end result far exceeded my expectations! He is easy to talk to & gives you as much time as you need. As far as I am concerned, Dr. Wilson is a SUPERSTAR!
Author:
Dr. Anthony Wilson is nothing short of amazing. From my initial consult to every followup visit, he has been very positive, encouraging and supportive. His manner is very calming and puts the patient at ease. I would (and have) highly recommended his to anyone that is looking for any kind of procedure.
Author:
Dr. Wilson performed my BBL, which was my first surgery of any kind, ever. He gave me realistic expectations about the results I could expect and encouraged me to opt for less dramatic, but more natural-looking results. On the day of surgery, it was clear that I was not just another surgery on his schedule for the day. He was actually excited for me to get the results we had discussed. He and his staff were extremely accommodating throughout. Would recommend to anyone considering surgery.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Wilson for all of your plastic surgery, and skincare needs. He is highly professional and knowledgeable and easy to converse with. He established what I was looking for as a patient at my first breast augmentation consult and set realistic goals while educating me on products they offer. My consult, surgery and recovery were flawless. I am very happy results. I'll never consult with another facility as he is qualified to do so much! The office staff are all amazing as well
Author:
Dr. Wilson is a gem! He takes the time to really evaluate everything with you, and provides his recommendation. Dr. Wilson really takes pride in having you look you best. I trust him so much, that my mother is his patient as well. He will definitely be going to him for a long time!
Author:
Dr. Anthony Wilson is a very talented and skilled Plastic Surgeon.. THE BEST!!!! His bed side manner is awesome makes you feel very comfortable. His work is AMAZING!!! I have seen his work, been a patient, and referred many. BOOK NOW YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED !!!!
The best!