Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Wilson

AW Plastic Surgery

500 Market St Unit 1B Portsmouth, NH 03801

Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Portsmouth, NH and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med in 2010 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson?
Dr. Wilson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD
Dr. Wilson is professional, compassionate and patient. With an eye for balance and perfection he was able to perform corrective work that I was unaware previous providers were causing. After working with Dr. Wilson I will never let anyone else touch my face again. Thank you Dr. Wilson and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD?
Dr. Wilson and his fabulous team are wonderful, professional and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Wilson takes his time with you, makes sure you are comfortable with the procedure you are having, and wants you to love how you look afterwards. He and his staff care about you not only as a patient but as a person. I had and have complete trust in Dr. Wilson and love how my eyes look. He exceeded my expectations. He is an extremely accomplished surgeon and also an artist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD?
Dr Wilson and his staff are amazing. I can't stress the excellence of care and concern. From the moment one walks in the door one feels more like family than a patient. Dr Wilson is an extremely skilled surgeon. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD?
My experience with Dr. Wilson has exceeded my expectations in every way. Dr. Wilson and his staff were particularly attentive to what I was looking for and very thorough in establishing realistic outcomes. Before, during and after I have been very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Wilson and recommend him and his staff very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD?
I had an amazing experience at AW Plastic Surgery. My experience and outcome of my procedure exceeded my expectations! I also loved how Dr. Wilson took his time to really understand what i wanted and made sure he heard me right. Everyone was so lovely, I will definitely be recommending Dr. Wilson to all my friends and family. Look no further he is truly the best around!
Superb
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD?
I can’t thank Dr. Wilson and his team enough for their patience and expertise. I recommend them to everyone! He does absolutely amazing work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD?
Once I decided (at fifty something) to have breast augmentation, my concern was that the end result look as natural as possible. Based on this concern, I was referred to Dr. Wilson and I had the absolute best experience. Everything went exactly as planned and resulted in truly natural looking breasts – as if I was born with them! Not only is he a perfectionist, but extremely professional, pleasant and passionate about his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD?
Dr. Wilson in an incredibly brilliant diagnostician, gifted surgeon and a kind , honest hand compassionate gentleman. Dr. Wilson performed a bilateral upper Bleph and laser resurfacing on me along with botox and dermal fillers and it reversed the aging of my face by ten years. He is honest, dedicated and truly cares for his patients. The only thing that would make me happier with him is if he brought his skill and passion for performing safe and effective Plastic Surgery back to Philadelphia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD?
Dr. Wilson is not only an amazingly gifted surgeon, but he is an incredibly kind, compassionate person. My experience from consult to follow-up was exceptional. I felt as if Dr. Wilson truly listened to my concerns and his feedback was honest and respectful. He communicated the options which were available to correct my issues in a clear, professional, yet personable manner. I am so happy that I met Dr. Wilson, and I am beyond pleased with the results of his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Wilson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wilson?

I am a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon at AW Plastic Surgery. I believe that it is my job to establish strong doctor-patient relationships, and I am committed to achieving exceptional results. I received my medical degree from the ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2011
2010
2005

Dr. Wilson accepts

Dr. Wilson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

AW Plastic Surgery

• Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Wilson treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)