Dr. Anthony Wehbe, DO

Dr. Anthony Wehbe, DO

20 reviews

Hospital Medicine | Male

As a board certified Internist, I am trained to treat adults with various illnesses. My practice as a Hospitalist focuses on inpatient medicine, treating a person from the moment they are admitted to the hospital until they are discharged. I coordinate the patient's care and ensure they are being treated appropriately during their hospital stay. Acute inpatient diseases span all aspects of medicine, from heart attacks and strokes to diabetes and hypertension management. When necessary, we use consultants to ensure the patient is getting the best possible care available. Once the patient leaves the hospital, care is subsequently followed up with outpatient primary care doctors and other specialists. I believe communication is the key to any treatment plan, which ultimately results in better health care. I am always available to review your diagnosis, treatment plans, and follow ups. Please feel free to reach me at any time.Read more

Kennedy Health Alliance

Dr. Wehbe's Experience

See how Dr. Wehbe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wehbe

Dr. Wehbe accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Wehbe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wehbe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wehbe to family and friends
Dr. Wehbe's Performance
Paulsboro, NJ |
Excellent doc and friendly bed side manner. Very caring and compassionate to me and my family at the bed side.
in Sicklerville, NJ |
I would not recommend Dr. Wehbe. I saw him at Stratford Kennedy. He was very unprofessional. He was more concerned with his personal cell phone then me as a patient. He had very little knowledge and wasted my time with the visit. He seemed passive aggressive. I went to another doctor that helped me in minutes whereas Dr. Wehbe was looking to increase his billables.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Wehbe, DO?
Are you Dr. Wehbe?

Compare Dr. Wehbe

More Hospitalists like Dr. Wehbe at Kennedy Health

Dr. Wehbe's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wehbe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hospital Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Weight Loss

Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    UMDNJ
    UMDNJ
    Saint Joseph's University

Dr. Wehbe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wehbe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hospital Medicine