Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Anthony Spina, MD
Dr. Anthony Spina, MD is a dentist who practices in Park Ridge, IL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Spina is affiliated with St. Alexius Medical Center, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Presence Resurrection Medical Center.

954 N Northwest Hwy

• General Anesthesia
  • IV Sedation
  • Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Loyola University Of Chicago / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • University At Buffalo, State University Of New York
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • University At Buffalo-State University Of New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Spina has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Spina has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spina does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spina and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spina's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spina to family and friends
Dr. Spina's Performance
in Elmwood Park, IL |
Customer service is not professional at all. I called the office with a question regarding the surgery my daughter recently had done. They said they will have someone call me back (which they did not). Finally when I was able to talk to them, they either said they never got the message, the office closed early or closed for the weekend, or your voice mail was not set up. These are not reasonable excuses. I will not recommend to anyone.
in Addison ,IL |
Dr. Spina spends time educating me every time I have an appt. with him. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he makes me feel very comfortable even though I do not like the dentist. He always explains treatment so I can understand. He has gained my trust and respect for everthing he has done for myself and my family. I will recommend anyone looking for a good /excellent oral surgeon to seek out his services!
in Park Ridge, IL |
I was having pain and discomfort from an old root canal. I was referred to Dr. Spina by my regular dentist. When I first went in, they explained what would happen to fix the problem. It initially sounded somewhat intimidating but the procedure and recovery was much easier than I expected. It went extremely well and I was very pleased. The staff was helpful,polite and patient. I felt my needs were well- taken care of and I would definitely recommend him to others.
Dr Spina is very caring and professional and went out of his way to help me after a particularly painful procedure and recovery.
in Wheaton, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Spina for many years. Not only do I have full trust in him but my experience with his staff has always been top-notch. The office environment is very clean and full of energy. I continue to recommend him to my family and friends!
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Anthony Spina was very professional and was extremely polite. He treated me to the highest quality that I have ever had from a doctor. His staff was very courteous. I truly would recommend Dr. Anthony Spina to anyone who would need to see an oral & maxillofacial surgeon. Thank you Dr. Spina for taking good care of me.
Des Plaines, IL |
Dr.Spina and his Staff are top notch! Debbie and Amy at the front are fabulous and willing to work with you to get into a timely slot when you are in pain!TY you Debbie &Amy.Dr. S and his assistants took care of me to the tee!I have panic disorder and of course, I went into panic mode and they were so kind and gently talking to me that I was able to have a crown and tooth removed along with bone replacement with only novacane! How it that possible? Well, Dr. S and his staff MADE it happen.
in Franklin Park, IL |
Dr Spina was highly recommended and I was completely impressed from start to finish with how well my dental issues were handled. I needed to have two teeth extracted and a bone implant put in and Dr Spina did exactly that with a minimal amount of pain. I have no problem recommending Dr Spina and his wonderful staff to anyone who needs to have oral surgery performed.
in Wilmette, IL |
Dr. Spina was outstanding. Our daughter needed a tooth pulled and the first surgeon we saw was rude and scared her telling her it needed to be done immediately and that it would take an hour or 2. We saw Dr. Spina and our daughter felt comfortable with him immediately. He had excellent bedside manner, put her at ease and did the procedure in less than half an hour. She had no pain and did fantastic. Dr. Spina is amazing! Highly recommended him for any oral surgery. Very professional and skilled.
in Norridge, IL |
If you have to go to an oral surgeon, Dr. Spina is the man! I have had two procedures in the last few months and the ease and speed of the procedures were very much appreciated. I would highly recommend him. My husband also had a very positive experience with Dr. Spina.
Lake Zurich, IL |
Dr Spina was amazing with my daughter who needed her wisdom teeth removed. He had an amazing bedside manner and he was extremely knowledgable. He took his time and was very calm and sweet. He answered every question we had. So happy with our experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
in Arlington Heights, IL |
Wife had oral cancer. Went to dr. Spina for console, trusted him to give best information on how to proceed with radiation and care of teeth. He is a very caring man, but we were not given the information about care of teeth, trismus, and the undoing effects of radiation. My wife is still paying for the lack of proper information four years later. We put our trust in you dr. and you let us down.
in Hanover park, il |
Dr spina was incredible before and after surgery! Went in with terrible pain from my wisdom teeth, his staff and himself were nothing but fantastic with getting me in within days!!!! Dr Spina made sure to follow up days after the surgery so make sure I was doing ok! Couldn't have asked for a better Doctor!!!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Spina was extremely helpful and quick working while keeping me comfortable at all times. I would recommend without hesitation! Dr. Spina support staff was attentive and caring, overall an excellent experience along with follow up support and care.
in Elmwood Park, IL |
I will never go to Dr. Anthony Spina! Very unhappy with the work he did on me!
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Spina is one of those Doctor's with a calling, and with the help of his dedicated staff, I trust you will be in good hands just like me. Dr. Anthony Spina and his entire staff are exceptionally competent and a very nice group of people. I had an extremely pleasant experience before, during, and after my wisdom tooth extraction procedure thanks to the level of care and attention to detail provided by Anthony and staff. I felt calm and at ease throughout the entire process.
in Bartlett, IL |
HE WAS EXCELLENT!!
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Spina, MD?
Are you Dr. Spina?