Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Anthony Sparano, MD
Dr. Anthony Sparano, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Manasquan, NJ. He has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Sparano is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center.

Sparano Face & Nasal Institute

2331 Highway 34

Manasquan, NJ 08736

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Sparano

At the Sparano Face and Nasal Institute, customer service is our highest priority. We aim to keep you confident and comforatble through all of your health care needs.

Dr. Sparano's Experience

Dr. Sparano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• ENT Cancer
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Tinnitus
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Captique™ Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skull Base Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med
  • University Of Michigan Health System
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

• Patients' Choice Award, 2009
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2010

Dr. Sparano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sparano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sparano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sparano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sparano to family and friends
Dr. Sparano's Performance
in Holmdel, NJ |
I don't even know where to begin... Dr. Sparano is beyond amazing and has the greatest staff. I wish I could go there weekly! He is honest and trustworthy. When you walk into his office you will feel super comfortable within seconds of being there. I can't say enough nice things about the entire office. Trust me when I say you won't be disappointed. Dr. Sparano and his staff deserve an A++++++++++++++
Manasquan, NJ |
Had rhinoplasty. Excellent result. I'm very happy I chose him. Great bedside and staff.
Wilmington, DE |
Amazing doctor and staff!
Lanoka Harbor, nj |
The best doctor! I had both Botox and lip injections done by Dr. Sparano and the results look amazing and very natural!
Wall, NJ |
I can never thank Dr. Sparano & his staff enough for their kindness, patience, honesty, professionalism & trustworthiness. When you're a patient in this practice, you're more than a patient- you're treated like family. Dr. Sparano, someone with great integrity and character, who also is fair, knowledgeable, personable and not to mention absolutely excellent in his craft. I couldn't be happier with my results and I look forward to showing off his amazing work! I will always recommend him highly!
Vineland, NJ |
Great doctor, great staff! Love going to this office.
Eatontown, NJ |
With pleasure I am writing this review of Dr. Sparano and his office staff. You are reading the words of the world's biggest chicken and woman that is not fond of doctors, but Dr. Sparano is an exception. So the biggest chicken had an upper and lower eyelid lift. From the first consultation to my discharge, the staff was friendly, supportive and knowledgeable. More importantly, he is timely, friendly and warm. It is seven months later and I could not be happier. Look no further, he is the best!
in Spring Lake, NJ |
Dr. Sparano is meticulous, caring and very talented. I underwent a septoplasty & rhinoplasty after being referred by another excellent ENT. The doctor and his staff predicted every symptom that I would have which took a lot of uncertainty out of the process. They were efficient and caring and the result is exactly what the doctor promised. I would recommend Dr. Sparano to my nearest and dearest and I will be eternally grateful for the care that he has given to me.
Manasquan, NJ |
I'm a nurse at OMC. I had a facelift by Dr Sparano. Every nurse at Jersey Shore recommends him. Results are fabulous. Bedside manner A+. Surgical skills A+. Office A+. Staff A+. I've seen almost every surgeon in this area operate and many in Philadelphia too. He's a Penn guy which you can tell - perfectionist. I used to work at Pennsy in Philadelphia. YOU CAN TRUST EVERY WORD HE SAYS, which is rare these days. Go see him - you'll love him.
Manasquan, NJ |
He's a great doctor. My eyelids look fantastic. My cheeks look fantastic. My skin looks fantastic. And my sister's nose looks perfect. He's the guy - forget New York City.
in Manasquan, NJ |
I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Sparano's, and recently had Botox and Juvederm injections in my lips. My results are lovely and very natural. Dr. Sparano and staff could not possibly have done better in educating me on injection technique, bedside manner, and Dr. Sparano's precise and artistic results. I was an employee and long-time patient of a Plastic Surgeon and was very nervous to see a new doctor, but my experience with Dr. Sparano far exceeded my expectations. Thanks so much!
in Jackson, NJ |
For many years I struggled with my appearance because of my nose. I didn't feel pretty because that was all I ever noticed-until I decided to get a rhinoplasty with Dr Sparano. Dr Sparano exceeded my expectations! I had a easy going recovery and I feel better than I ever have. His work is truly perfect. I had absolutely no pain after my surgery, and minimal bruising. Everything went exactly as he told me. As an Emergency Room RN, I can definitely say that Dr Sparano is trustworthy, smart, answer
in Lakewood, NJ |
My general practitioner recommended him. He thought I had a cancerous growth on my head. I called from my doctor's office and they made an appointment for me the next day. Dr. Sparano explained everything to me in detail, including a couple of different options. Scheduled the surgery in his office soon thereafter. The office followed up with me after the surgery. When I had a question about the way it was healing, the doctor reviewed a picture right away. He responded quickly.
in Spring Lake, NJ |
ER nurse, ex-OR nurse and I've seen it all. Dr Sparano is as good as it gets. Great bedsie manner. Great consultations, very informative and spends time with you. Great office. Great staff. But best of all, great surgical result. Dr Sparano changed my life. I'm sorry to say but its true I was very insecure about my nose for years. I didn't have courage to commit to rhinoplasty until I met him. I read reviews and felt comfortable. But after meeting I felt even better. Very happy patient!!!!
in Howell, NJ |
Could not rave enough about this doc and staff. First saw him 8 years ago for TotalFX laser resurfacing, which made my skin look brand new--and it still looks good today-with just 5 days down time. I have continued to see him for facial fillers in my cheeks, botox between my brows, the removal of moles on my face (with NO scars). I am just your average suburban mom and business woman and his touch ups have made a huge impact on my confidence and career. He's a true pro and uber trustworthy.
in Moorestown, NJ |
I had a rhinoplasty and conchal bowl reduction with Dr. Sparano in January 2016. I do not have enough good things to say about my experience with these surgeries. As a 22 year old, I was extremely nervous about the outcome of my rhinoplasty and the recovery, and I could not have created a better nose to fit my face. Dr. Sparano listened and gave me realistic feedback for what I could expect. He is the only doctor I would go to if I ever seek out further facial reconstruction in the future.
in Airmont, NY |
Dr. Sparano placed me on the Obagi system for my melasma issues (post pregnancy). I had a large melasma spot on my cheek and I was extremely self conscious about it. I have always been someone who does not leave my home without makeup. I was placed on the system 4 months after breastfeeding my baby. Now, 12 months later not only is my Melsama completely gone, but for the first time in my life, I have no problems leaving my home WITHOUT MAKEUP! I never ever felt so confident about my skin!
in Red Bank, NJ |
I have suffered with sinus infections since I was a young teen. I had three sinus surgeys before I walked into his office. It has been 7 years since my surgery with Dr. Sparano and I rarely get sinus infections. Last year he operated on both my sons. Dr. Sparano has everything you could look for in a dr; good bedside manner, impressive schooling and fixes the problems correctly. His staff is extremely professional and do their best to accomodate you.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Sparano, MD?
Are you Dr. Sparano?