Dr. Anthony Sparano, MD

Dr. Anthony Sparano, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Anthony Sparano, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Manasquan, NJ. He has been practicing for 15 years.

2331 Highway 34

Manasquan, NJ 08736

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Sparano

See how frequently Dr. Sparano performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Skin Grafts
high

Dr. Sparano's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sparano "At the Sparano Face and Nasal Institute, customer service is our highest priority. We aim to keep you confident and comforatble through all of your health care needs."

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinusitis
  • Tinnitus

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Captique™ Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skull Base Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Uvulectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med
  • University Of Michigan Health System
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

• Patients' Choice Award, 2009
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2010

Dr. Sparano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sparano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sparano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sparano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sparano to family and friends
Dr. Sparano's Performance
Tinton Falls, NJ |
I could not be more satisfied with the procedures I had done. You will not be disappointed if you use Dr. Sparano. He is so professional and his office staff is the best. If I could give a 10 rating, I would!
Manasquan, NJ |
Dr Sparano did 2 surgeries for me. First I trusted him to my eyelids, which I was nervous about. They turned out fantastic! Very pretty and natural. Recently I had a face lift with him and I'm extremely happy. Everyone agrees I look great. I look the way I feel and glad I did it. I write because many people I know are hesitant about this type of surgery. But I think if you find the right surgeon and right procedure, it can be life changing. Dr Sparano IS the right surgeon. Meet him and you'll se
in NEW YORK |
I am a 57 year old NYC actress who was fortunate enough to discover Dr. Anthony Sparano. He is an artist. He is no bull. He doesn't push anything on you. Actually, he is conservative and thoughtful. I had a mini face lift and I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am! My recovery time was under 2 weeks. You do have to listen to him and follow his instructions. I recommend him highly! Also, their office is impeccable. Their staff is friendly, smart and efficient!!!
in Holmdel, NJ |
I don't even know where to begin... Dr. Sparano is beyond amazing and has the greatest staff. I wish I could go there weekly! He is honest and trustworthy. When you walk into his office you will feel super comfortable within seconds of being there. I can't say enough nice things about the entire office. Trust me when I say you won't be disappointed. Dr. Sparano and his staff deserve an A++++++++++++++
Manasquan, NJ |
Had rhinoplasty. Excellent result. I'm very happy I chose him. Great bedside and staff.
Wilmington, DE |
Amazing doctor and staff!
Lanoka Harbor, nj |
The best doctor! I had both Botox and lip injections done by Dr. Sparano and the results look amazing and very natural!
Wall, NJ |
I can never thank Dr. Sparano & his staff enough for their kindness, patience, honesty, professionalism & trustworthiness. When you're a patient in this practice, you're more than a patient- you're treated like family. Dr. Sparano, someone with great integrity and character, who also is fair, knowledgeable, personable and not to mention absolutely excellent in his craft. I couldn't be happier with my results and I look forward to showing off his amazing work! I will always recommend him highly!
Vineland, NJ |
Great doctor, great staff! Love going to this office.
Eatontown, NJ |
With pleasure I am writing this review of Dr. Sparano and his office staff. You are reading the words of the world's biggest chicken and woman that is not fond of doctors, but Dr. Sparano is an exception. So the biggest chicken had an upper and lower eyelid lift. From the first consultation to my discharge, the staff was friendly, supportive and knowledgeable. More importantly, he is timely, friendly and warm. It is seven months later and I could not be happier. Look no further, he is the best!
in Spring Lake, NJ |
Dr. Sparano is meticulous, caring and very talented. I underwent a septoplasty & rhinoplasty after being referred by another excellent ENT. The doctor and his staff predicted every symptom that I would have which took a lot of uncertainty out of the process. They were efficient and caring and the result is exactly what the doctor promised. I would recommend Dr. Sparano to my nearest and dearest and I will be eternally grateful for the care that he has given to me.
Manasquan, NJ |
I'm a nurse at OMC. I had a facelift by Dr Sparano. Every nurse at Jersey Shore recommends him. Results are fabulous. Bedside manner A+. Surgical skills A+. Office A+. Staff A+. I've seen almost every surgeon in this area operate and many in Philadelphia too. He's a Penn guy which you can tell - perfectionist. I used to work at Pennsy in Philadelphia. YOU CAN TRUST EVERY WORD HE SAYS, which is rare these days. Go see him - you'll love him.
in Manasquan, NJ |
I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Sparano's, and recently had Botox and Juvederm injections in my lips. My results are lovely and very natural. Dr. Sparano and staff could not possibly have done better in educating me on injection technique, bedside manner, and Dr. Sparano's precise and artistic results. I was an employee and long-time patient of a Plastic Surgeon and was very nervous to see a new doctor, but my experience with Dr. Sparano far exceeded my expectations. Thanks so much!
in Jackson, NJ |
For many years I struggled with my appearance because of my nose. I didn't feel pretty because that was all I ever noticed-until I decided to get a rhinoplasty with Dr Sparano. Dr Sparano exceeded my expectations! I had a easy going recovery and I feel better than I ever have. His work is truly perfect. I had absolutely no pain after my surgery, and minimal bruising. Everything went exactly as he told me. As an Emergency Room RN, I can definitely say that Dr Sparano is trustworthy, smart, answer
in Lakewood, NJ |
My general practitioner recommended him. He thought I had a cancerous growth on my head. I called from my doctor's office and they made an appointment for me the next day. Dr. Sparano explained everything to me in detail, including a couple of different options. Scheduled the surgery in his office soon thereafter. The office followed up with me after the surgery. When I had a question about the way it was healing, the doctor reviewed a picture right away. He responded quickly.
in Howell, NJ |
Could not rave enough about this doc and staff. First saw him 8 years ago for TotalFX laser resurfacing, which made my skin look brand new--and it still looks good today-with just 5 days down time. I have continued to see him for facial fillers in my cheeks, botox between my brows, the removal of moles on my face (with NO scars). I am just your average suburban mom and business woman and his touch ups have made a huge impact on my confidence and career. He's a true pro and uber trustworthy.
in Moorestown, NJ |
I had a rhinoplasty and conchal bowl reduction with Dr. Sparano in January 2016. I do not have enough good things to say about my experience with these surgeries. As a 22 year old, I was extremely nervous about the outcome of my rhinoplasty and the recovery, and I could not have created a better nose to fit my face. Dr. Sparano listened and gave me realistic feedback for what I could expect. He is the only doctor I would go to if I ever seek out further facial reconstruction in the future.
in Airmont, NY |
Dr. Sparano placed me on the Obagi system for my melasma issues (post pregnancy). I had a large melasma spot on my cheek and I was extremely self conscious about it. I have always been someone who does not leave my home without makeup. I was placed on the system 4 months after breastfeeding my baby. Now, 12 months later not only is my Melsama completely gone, but for the first time in my life, I have no problems leaving my home WITHOUT MAKEUP! I never ever felt so confident about my skin!
in Red Bank, NJ |
I have suffered with sinus infections since I was a young teen. I had three sinus surgeys before I walked into his office. It has been 7 years since my surgery with Dr. Sparano and I rarely get sinus infections. Last year he operated on both my sons. Dr. Sparano has everything you could look for in a dr; good bedside manner, impressive schooling and fixes the problems correctly. His staff is extremely professional and do their best to accomodate you.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Sparano, MD?
Are you Dr. Sparano?