Dr. Anthony Solazzo, MD

Dr. Anthony Solazzo, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 55 years old

Dr. Solazzo specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Fairport, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Solazzo? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Solazzo's Experience

See how Dr. Solazzo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Solazzo

Dr. Solazzo accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Solazzo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Solazzo
Dr. Solazzo's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
in Farmington, NY |
Arrogant! Does no exam on you. Don't waste your time.
Rochester, NY |
He spends time needed and tells you the truth. Not just what you want to hear.
in Rochester, NY |
I am leaving 1 star only because there is not a 0 star rating. I am not even sure if it is fitting to call the man a Doctor. He is an insensitive, cold and condescending man that is distant, a disgrace to RGH This guy took over a pratice from Dr. Conezio who was a caring, compassionate and attentive doctor. He was and genuinely interested in making your life healthier, and ultimately better. The guy is a putz! No bedside manner, crude, obnoxious. 6,8 years of medical school do not make you a md
Rochester, NY |
AWFUL
in Rochester ny |
He is a great doctor and I have been very happy with the care I recieved from him and so has my husband. I have told many people to see him and they all thought he was caring and an excellent listener as well as being a knowledgable Doctor. He actually cares about his patients as human beings and will take the time to explain options through and through. I was referred to him by another doctor at RGH and if other doctors see him that speaks loudly. Great doctor!
I wouldn't recommend him at all. Please take my word for it. Because of the RGH director picked him to be there, well I strongly suggest that Dr. Solazzo should try working in the hospital at RGH!! We'll see how he can perform there.
in Rochester, NY |
I am not happy with this dr . He is loud, maybe arrogant and impersonal. I left his office feeling unheard or cared about .
in Victor, NY |
This Dr. recently took over for our physician when he retired. We have had multiple visits for my 79 y/o mom and 81 y/o dad and I am 47. He started with we were over managed by our previous Dr. That we only need to come when we are sick. when I came in with a injured back- he made a nasty comment that I brought a family member with me, I couldn't drive. He was sarcastic, condescending, and loud. He has trouble listening and then you repeat yourself and still he doesn't hear you. Not good.
in Victor, NY |
Dr. Solazzo took over for my retiring physician. Here are the highlights of my first appt - waited 50 mins from the time of my appt to see him. - after a preliminary exam told me I probably had a particular type of bursitis and to look that up on line. - did not want to order x-rays or further tests. - asked if I thought I had time for PT, if so he would give me a script for that (which he did) - told me he that (former dr's last name only) over-managed his patients. He didn't.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Solazzo, MD?
Are you Dr. Solazzo?

Compare Dr. Solazzo

Dr. Solazzo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Solazzo has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Solazzo's Board Certifications

Dr. Solazzo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Solazzo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry

Graduated in 1994

U Rochester

Completed in 1995

Strong Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1997

Dr. Solazzo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Solazzo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Solazzo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Solazzo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.