Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM

Dr. Sergi
Telehealth services available

Edison Foot & Ankle Care

102 James St Ste 301 Edison, NJ 08820

Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Edison, NJ. He is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sergi to book an appointment.

Dr. Sergi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sergi

92.3195084485407%

Dr. Sergi?
If I could give dr Sergi more than 5 stars I would. I was refered to Dr Sergi by Dr Lane to have a lump removed from my ankle that has been there for 10 years. He explained everything he wanted to do and how long it would take to heal. If only he accepted Horizon medicare blue I;d be back with him in a heart beat.
Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
I came to Dr. Sergi for a second opinion. I had an old injury to my foot and a little over 30 years later, my foot was hurting, and I was limping. My initial exam by Dr. Sergi was so much more thorough than the first podiatrist that I saw. He had so much more knowledge, showed me my X-rays, and thoroughly explained what was going on. The steroid injections that we tried first, were given nothing like the first doctor I saw, and helped more. I did eventually need surgery and am recovering well! I have complete trust and confidence in Dr. Sergi. He’s an excellent doctor and surgeon, not only extremely knowledgeable, but caring and compassionate as well!
Debra Moffitt – Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
Dr. Sergei is an amazing doctor. I jumped into a ball pit and broke my ankle. I went to see him the next day and he took xrays and thoroughly explained what would happen to me with surgery and without! He scheduled me for surgery a week later that went great. I recovered quickly and smoothly. He is soo nice and charismatic. He cares for his patients and always listens!
Amanda P – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
I suffered plantar fasciitis for 4 years now. I had my first orthotics that had eased my burden of a very painful feet. He took the time to make my 2nd orthotic cast mold on my feet today. It wasn’t scheduled but he listens to patients need even without saying much of it. I do recommend him 100 % to take care of any Podiatric problem. Thanks for your excellent patient care and concerns...
Ma Katherine Iglesias in Old Bridge – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
A friend referred me to Se. Sergi for a 5th opinion on severe issues I was having stemming from a crappy surgery /surgeon. Not only is Dr. Anthony Sergi absolutely an amazing doctor but he also treats the patient as a whole. He saw right away I had gait issues and suggested a chiropractor immediately. He is always patient and always always takes time to ensure you understand everything. He just performed revision/corrective surgery on me with Dr. Anthony Acello and I am so grateful! Recommended!
Stacey Haines in NJ – Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
Dr. Sergi is an excellent doctor. His exams are always extremely thorough. I would give him 10 stars. However, his practice is so large he has no idea what is going on with the office staff. Janet is rude and disrespectful. She was suppose to check insurance for orthopedics before the new year and never called me aback. I called back once and she yelled at me for not giving her enough time. Two months later, I am still waiting. Conveniently she’s now on disability.
Amy A. in NJ – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
Have extensive degeneration in multiple joints & complex bilateral foot/ankle issues. In 10 yrs have seen many prominent docs inNYC Baltimore Philly. Dt. Sergi was FIRST doc who didn't rush me, was candid, willing to read my copious medical records. Gave me me HOPE that he can make me comfortable without ankle fusion or foot reconstruction. He explained everything, was very caring. I am not a simple case and am amazed he is willing to try to help me. Would highly recommend him! Worth the wait.
Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
My followup visit for a recommendation for my foot problem that helped me 3 weeks prior. Was seated in a room, door closed and waited 55 minutes with nobody coming to see me. Total lack of respect for my time as I was on time and there was nobody in the waiting room when I got there. Went to front desk and asked for my copay back as nobody had seen me. The receptionist asked me for my name so I told he you were the one that seated me about an hour ago as she could not remember. Walked out.
David D in Edison, NJ – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
Dr. Sergi and his staff are the greatest, I would recommend them to everyone. They all care about their patience and are quick to respond. I would not go any where else. this is the place you want to be if you have foot or ankle problems.
Madeline Murafsky in Metuchen – Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
Dr Sergi is very good and he listens and answers any questions that we have and is also very friendly
Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
Sometimes there is a wait to see Dr.SERGI while in the waiting room,but he is such a top-notch doctor I don't mind. He addresses your questions and doesn't rush you out. He is very thorough. Couldn't ask for a better doctor to take care of any foot problem I may have.
Christina Coppola in Woodbridge,NJ – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
Dr. Sergi listens to your concerns and explains procedures and condition. I've recommended him to family and friends. If you are looking for a great podiatrist, you should contact him.
Avenel, NJ – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
Horrible office staff..It's bad when you can not count on the office staff relaying important messages to the doctor in a decent amount of time when you have a problem, and you have to wait 24 hours to hear your doctors response from when you initially called in your problem They always say the office support team is just as important as the doctor. Poor office communication from this office
Edison, NJ – Jul 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?
takes time with you and explained surgical procedures and recovery time accurately and clearly. Staff is great, wait times not excessive, clean facility. Dr. Sergi also has a sense of humor which comes in handy when you're nervous.
Sally C in Edison, NJ – Jun 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Sergi, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Sergi?

As podiatric surgeons in the Edison area, we believe that our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the hi...Read more

• Podiatry