Dr. Anthony Scalzo, MD

Dr. Anthony Scalzo, MD

Oncology  ·
Dr. Anthony Scalzo, MD is an oncology specialist in East Syracuse, NY and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse) in 1975 and specializes in oncology and medical oncology.

5008 Brittonfield Pkwy

East Syracuse, NY 13057

• Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Scalzo

See how frequently Dr. Scalzo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
All Lymphoma
Blood Disorders

Dr. Scalzo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oncology
  • Medical Oncology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Medical Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1975

Dr. Scalzo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scalzo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scalzo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scalzo's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scalzo to family and friends

Dr. Scalzo's Performance

I have been a patient of Dr Scalzo’s since 1984. When his office was in the St Josephs Office Building. He and his staff have kept me going for a very long time! Through 3 relapses and 3 remissions. That in itself is testimony in enough!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was not a patient of Dr. Scalzo when I had surgery and treatment. I was referred to him when I moved a few years later. I have been extremely anxious and depressed since my cancer. I told him I was suicidal and he basically left the room. He told me to take my vitamins and come every 6 months. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Scalzo saved my life in 1995 when I was diagnosed with stage II invasive ductal breast cancer. He was kind and thorough. He spent a lot of extra time addressing any concerns I had. I feel I would not still be here today had it not been for Dr. Scalzo. He is an amazing doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Scalzo has treated me for breast cancer as well as many other of my family and friends. He is a very kind and compassionate Physician. He is straight forward and aware of patients feelings and anxieties. He IS the Oncologist that people hope to meet when this disease shows itself. He makes...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0