Dr. Anthony Raggi, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 37

Dentistry

Dr. Anthony Raggi, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Ithaca, NY and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 2012. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Anthony Raggi, DMD

Gorges Dental

2333 N Triphammer Rd Ste 304 Ithaca, NY 14850

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Dentistry Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Dr. Raggi accepts

Dr. Raggi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Raggi

Dr. Raggi

I had a dental emergency and called dentists all over Ithaca for a same-day appointment. Everyone else said the earliest they could fit me in was 1-2 weeks from now, but Dr. Raggi’s office was able to adjust their schedule and expertly treat me within hours of my call. The staff was the kindest I’d ever met, and Tucker the pug brightened my experience all the more.
Nick Diaco – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Raggi, DMD?
Dr.Raggi was recommended to me by my son. It's difficult to start anew with a health provider when you've been comfortable and accustomed to another. I found Dr. Raggi energetic and knowledgeable and willing to answer questions and quell anxiety. The dental office is attractive with a calming massage chair and a very friendly receptionist. My exam was thorough with every step explained. Melissa was my hygienist. She was gentle, friendly and cared about my comfort. I highly recommend this practice!
Nanci Blakeslee in Lansing, NY – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Raggi, DMD?
It’s a struggle to find a good dentist. A lot of stress and nerves involved in that decision. I’ve trued for many years until I found dr raggi recently. He is the most honest and caring dentist I have ever had. He listens and explains things to you and takes more time then any others I have known and it’s been a long journey to find him. I will never go anywhere else!
Deb1275 in Berkshire, NY – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Raggi, DMD?
It is very rare nowadays to find a medical professional who combines expertise, integrity, and ability to answer patient's questions in a clear and understandable manner. Dr. Raggi is indeed such an individual. I have been lucky to have him as my dentist since he opened his office in Ithaca and every time I have an appointment with him, he takes time to explain what is going on, offers options and would never suggest an unnecessary procedure. I personally experienced this numerous times and now completely trust his suggestion. As to dental skill, his are by far superior to any previous dentist I have had in the past. Consequently, I give the highest recommendations to Dr. Raggi and in fact cannot praise him enough.
Michael Tokman – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Raggi, DMD?
I am overjoyed to have found a dentist like Dr. Raggi. He is amazing. knowledgeable, kind, efficient and focused on you and your needs while you are there. He gives you options that are tried and true. He treats patients like human beings. I have found my forever dentist.
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Raggi, DMD?
This was one of the best dental experiences I have ever had. I haven’t been to a dentist in... quite a few years, and I was dreading it. Dr. Raggi and his absolutely fantastic team really made the experience worthwhile. I felt cared for from the second I walked into the door all the way until I was headed out (which took me a bit longer than I had planned because I was really enjoying my conversations with the staff). Dr. Raggi took the time to sit with me and explain the pathway towards better
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Raggi, DMD?
Dr Raggi is a rockstar! Removed my root canal tooth of 20ys. Made an amazing bridge. Used to see him at Groton Wellness. Will follow him like a groupie.
Jkatz in New Britain, CT – Jul 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Raggi, DMD?
Dr. Raggi removed my 9 silver/mercury amalgams and replaced them with safe materials while at Groton Wellness. He used all of the protective protocols for mercury removal and I had excellent results. I appreciate that I had such a competent dentist. Sorry that he left Groton Wellness.
Barbara in Rockport, MA – Apr 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Raggi, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Raggi?