Dr. Anthony Propst, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 53

Dr. Anthony Propst, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Texas Fertility Center

Dr. Propst's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Propst

Dr. Propst?
Dr. Propst's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anthony Propst, MD
Dr. Probst is super friendly and very informative. He has a great staff as well. He made me feel very comfortable during my time with his practice! We were successful in our treatments with Dr. Probst!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Propst, MD?
We are so grateful for the excellent, professional care and true kindness Dr. Propst has shown us along our fertility journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Propst, MD?
Dr. Propst and his able staff were always there when we needed them. They helped us achieve a pregnancy when we thought it might not be possible. Even when we had setbacks like a failed IVF, Dr. Propst and his staff were caring and understanding, and also took the time to meet with us to explain all of the fertility options that were available. We never felt pressured to make any choice immediately, and they always gave honest, detailed information that helped us make informed decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Propst, MD?
Dr. Propst always treated me with the utmost professionalism and respect and I never once felt judged, belittled, or intimidated. I really appreciated how he offered the least invasive treatment options first and never once tried to pressure me into something more expensive. His treatment worked and now I am the mother of the most wonderful son in the world. With Dr. Propst’s help, my dream came true. I felt completely safe and would highly recommend Dr. Propst to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Propst, MD?
If I could give zero stars I would. Don't expect to receive the level of care you are paying for at TFC. Dr. Propst lacerated my wife's small intestine during a surgery that was post fertility treatment and he and TFC have refused to take responsibility of the matter. This mistake and lack of identifying the correct symptoms led to an emergency surgery to prevent sepsis, 3 days in ICU, and a 2 week hospital stay. All at the cost of my family. We have attempted to resolve the issue with Dr. Props
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Propst, MD?
Dr. Propst is the reason for my family! With infertility affecting so many people, he takes the time to understand the issues and gets to the bottom of it. He is the reason for my son and my currently pregnancy! I can not say enough great things about him! He and his entire staff take the time to listen to your concerns and questions! I love that there are two different locations I can be seen at as well! When I am ready for another child, I will be back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Propst, MD?
Dr. Propst took his time to answer all our concerns and questions to me and my husband. He is a great Doctor and just in two months, we where able to get pregnant! We are super happy and now I am in week #10. Great clinic and the staff its so helpful. If you have questions or start feeling bad, you can call a nurse that gets assigned to you and she will be able to helpin you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Propst, MD?
My husband and I went to Texas Fertility center after battling with infertility for two years. In a matter of 2 months we are succesfully pregnant with our first baby. We were blessed to be able to work with Dr. Prospt, his confidence, knowledge and professionalism made us feel very comfortable. The office staff are also great, they are always available and ready to help. We would recommend TFC to anyone looking to conceive! Thank you Dr Prospt and Staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Propst, MD?
Dr. Propst was always on time, kind and understanding. I have been diagnosed with PCOS and we came to him after failing to conceive through my OBGYN's office. We got pregnant on our first round of medication with Dr. Propst! I so appreciated how serious he took the situation. He never tried to placate us to be patient. He gave us options and we always got to choose what we wanted to do. I loved how often we were monitored. I am 20 weeks along with our little boy!!! We are forever grateful!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Propst, MD?
After much research, my husband and I decided to seek help from Texas Fertiltiy Center, and chose Dr. Propst to be our fertility specialist, and we couldn't be happier with our decision! We're expecting our first child in Jan! We most definitely plan on going back in a few years to conceive for a second time, and I couldn't imagine using anyone else aside from Dr. Propst. He is the most caring, kind, sensitive, and knowledgeable man, and never makes you feel as though you're taking up his time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Propst, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Propst?

Dr. Propst accepts

(512) 309-1906

Dr. Propst accepts the following insurance:

Galaxy Health Network
HealthSmart

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Propst treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Polyp

First and foremost, we have developed a patient-centric practice that provides best in class care in a nurturing, yet state of the art environment. We made the conscious commitment to be more than infertility specialists. We perform cutting edge scie...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

University Of North Carolina
1988
Us Air Force Mc
Usaf Wilford Hosp

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Propst treats patients.

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018, 2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018)
  • America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)