Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Anthony Pitrowski, MD
Dr. Pitrowski is licensed as both a physician and a dentist in the state of California. He began his professional career as a student at Harvard University and received his medical and dental degrees with honors from the University of Pennsylvania in 1989 and 1992 and membership in the Matthew Cryer Honor Society, which is the highest academic honor at Penn Dental Medicine. Following the completion of his Oral and Maxillofacial residency at the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Pitrowski completed a special fellowship in Plastic Surgery at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital in New York City.

Coastal Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center

• First Dental Health
  • Guardian
  • Liberty Dental

Learn about Dr. Pitrowski

My patient care philosophy is simple: to provide the best possible results with compassionate care. At the end of the day, I want every patient to feel safe, calm, comfortable, and confident that they have received the care they sought while experiencing care at the highest level.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for California.

• Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
  • St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Pitrowski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pitrowski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pitrowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pitrowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pitrowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pitrowski to family and friends
Dr. Pitrowski's Performance
in Riverside, Ca |
Dr. Pitrowski is by far the the best dentist and Physician I have ever met. I had bone grafting and four dental implants put in by him and I couldn't be happier and more thankful. Your smile is you're first impression and he has helped me to get my confidence back. I can't say thank you enough for him and his wonderful staff.
Thank you so much, Megan. We are grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff. It is vital to our business to know how we are doing, and we are very thankful that you took the time to let us know we are on track and providing exceptional care. This is our top priority.
in Santa Maria, CA |
I wish there was more stars to give! I was referred to Dr. Pitrowski's arroyo grande office for an extraction and implant placement. I was extremely nervous, his staff assured me everything would be ok, and it was. Dr. Pitrowski has great chair side manner, he's friendly and very professional. Which made my visit great! His staff is friendly and upbeat. I would definitely recommend his office to my family and friends.
Thank you, Cristina, for recommending our practice. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Feedback like yours helps us ensure that we continually give all of our patients the best possible experience and outcome. We are truly grateful to you for letting us know how we are doing.
in Arroyo Grande,ca |
Dr. Pitrowski is the best oral surgeon in the central coast!! I would highly recommend anyone to see him for any dental work....
in Santa Maria, CA |
The best he is !! Doctor Pitroswski is very professional in what he does my son had his 4 wisdom tooth out. His recovery was fast and easy with the care and explanation of his staff that they gave to us to due at home...my son was recovered quickly ;)!! Thank you Dr.Pitrowski For Everything and for the Big Hearts you have in helping us !!!??????????
Thank you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to take care of your son! Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future.
in Grover Beach, CA |
What an awesome experience from a painful tooth! I was scheduled the morning after I called due to my dentist leaving my tooth exposed. He removed the crown and my tongue was scraping on a sharp part. Really painful. So, from the moment of the call with Linda to Dr. Pitrowski and all assistants, everything went SO smoothly! I was IV sedated..no pain whatsoever-tooth was extracted! Woke up, bleeding subsided quickly. Dr. called me that evening (really!) which was a plus. Highly recommend!!
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Santa Maria, CA |
Diffently recommend DR. Pitrowski to any one especially if you have children ,excellent service!!! He has a very kind and understanding personality which makes you feel very comfortable and not be so nervous or afraid during your procedures. I myself in "the year 94" and 2 of my teen daughters "2010 &2016 had our wisdoms remove over the years. Thank you DR.Pitrowski !!!! Their should be more doctors like you
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
in Santa Maria, CA |
You will be so happy that you've found Dr. Pitrowski. He is very good at his choosen profession. Gentle, caring, truthful and his follow up is outstanding. Yes, that is a five star rating.
in Arroyo Grande, CA |
I have other difficult health issues and he and his staff could not have been more caring and I was never in any pain. Think the world of him and his staff. Filled out previous survey and it came up incorrectly perhaps because done on my iphone. I could not give him a more glowing report. He is wonderful. Bonnie
in Nipomo, CA |
My oral surgery was so much easier than I anticipated, thanks to the great care from Dr. Pitrowski and his staff. Everyone is very professional and friendly. I will be returning soon for a dental implant. I recommend them without hesitation!
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Pitrowski, MD?

Visit Dr. Pitrowski

Hospitals where Dr. Pitrowski has admitting privileges

Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
345 S Halcyon Rd
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Prosthodontics