Dr. Anthony Pitrowski, MD

Dr. Anthony Pitrowski, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Anthony Pitrowski, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Arroyo Grande, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania in 1992 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

310 S Halcyon Rd Ste 201

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Pitrowski

Dr. Pitrowski's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pitrowski "Dr. Pitrowski is licensed as both a physician and a dentist in the state of California. He began his professional career as a student at Harvard University and received his medical and dental degrees with honors from the University of Pennsylvania in 1989 and 1992 and membership in the Matthew Cryer Honor Society, which is the highest academic honor at Penn Dental Medicine. Following the completion of his Oral and Maxillofacial residency at the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Pitrowski completed a special fellowship in Plastic Surgery at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital in New York City."

This content was provided by Dr. Pitrowski "My patient care philosophy is simple: to provide the best possible results with compassionate care. At the end of the day, I want every patient to feel safe, calm, comfortable, and confident that they have received the care they sought while experiencing care at the highest level."

1  Practice Areas

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for California.

• Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
  • St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Pitrowski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pitrowski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pitrowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pitrowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pitrowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pitrowski to family and friends

Dr. Pitrowski's Performance

One never looks forward to having an extract and implant performed, but Dr. Pitrowski is excellent at his craft, only very minor discomfort post procedure, staff is very courteous and well trained, and it was most impressive and thoughtful of Dr. P to call the evening of the procedure to follow up...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My teenage son had 4 wisdom teeth extracted. Dr. Pitrowski and his entire staff are very friendly and helpful. Great experience and I have already recommended your office to a friend. Thank you!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had Dr. Pitrowski perform two oral surgery procedures over the last nine months. The procedures went great and he really cares about his patients well being during and after the procedure. His staff is also great and professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Pitrowski is by far the the best dentist and Physician I have ever met. I had bone grafting and four dental implants put in by him and I couldn't be happier and more thankful. Your smile is you're first impression and he has helped me to get my confidence back. I can't say thank you enough for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much, Megan. We are grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff. It is vital to our business to know how we are doing, and we are very thankful that you took the time to let us know we are on track and providing exceptional care. This is our top priority.

I wish there was more stars to give! I was referred to Dr. Pitrowski's arroyo grande office for an extraction and implant placement. I was extremely nervous, his staff assured me everything would be ok, and it was. Dr. Pitrowski has great chair side manner, he's friendly and very professional....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you, Cristina, for recommending our practice. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Feedback like yours helps us ensure that we continually give all of our patients the best possible experience and outcome. We are truly grateful to you for letting us know how we are doing.