Dr. Anthony Pick, MD

Dr. Anthony Pick, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·

Dr. Anthony Pick, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Grayslake, IL and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, internal medicine, and more.Read his story

Northwestern Medical Group

1475 E Belvidere Rd Ste 185

Grayslake, IL 60030

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HFN
  • PHCS
  • Preferred Network Access

Learn about Dr. Pick

Video

See how frequently Dr. Pick performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Bone Disorders
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Pick's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Pick's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pick "Practicing comprehensive adult endocrinology. Special interests include intensive treatment of diabetes, lipids, obesity and weight regulation"

This content was provided by Dr. Pick "I want patients to feel cared for, respected, attentively listened to and informed while receiving outstanding individualized endocrine care."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Obesity Medicine

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Cape Town, Faculty Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University Chicago Pritzker School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Pick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pick's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pick to family and friends

Dr. Pick's Performance

I waited months to get into him. Based on reviews I thought he would help me with the problems I've been having. I was wrong. He didn't want to do blood work to get to the crux of what is happening with my thyroid, just prescribed more pills. Utterly disappointed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I met with Dr. Pick at the suggestion of a Registered Dietitican at Northwestern-Lake Forest Hospital. I was amazed and intrigued by his knowledge and the time he took to go over my charts thru the hospitals my chart program. He listened and asked a number of to the point questions. He was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Never met the Doctor. He saw my daughter in hospital and wanted to get a follow up appt. I was very specific about day and time and was told someone would contact me within 2 business days. They claim they called but I never received a call and then they wanted to give me a different day or wait...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
One of the very best doctors I have ever seen. Thoughtful, thorough, available to his patients, good sense of humor. I highly recommend Dr. Pick.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Pick is super knowledgeable about thyroid disease and has a very personal approach to caring for his patients. I love that I have access to him when I have questions, concerns or need my meds. He always gets right back to me and is very attentive to what I need. He also spends a lot of time...more
Are you Dr. Pick?

More Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists like Dr. Pick at Northwestern Medical Group