Dermatology  |
Dr. Anthony Perri III, MD
Dr. Anthony Perri III, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Conroe, TX. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Perri III is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.

4015 Interstate 45 N Ste 200

Conroe, TX 77304

• Boon-Chapman
  • CHAMPVA
  • Cigna-HealthSpring

Learn about Dr. Perri III

Dr. Perri strives to provide excellent dermatologic care to all of his patients. In achieving this goal, he believes accessibility is crucial. He provides same day if not next day appointment to new and established patients. A changing mole or skin cancer should not wait as early detection and treatment is of utmost importance.

Dr. Perri III's Experience

Dr. Perri III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• University Of Texas Medical Branch Gal
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

• Alpha Omega Alpha - medical school honor society, 2004
  • Graduated with honors - Top 10% of medical school class, 2004

Dr. Perri III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perri III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perri III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perri III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perri III to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Perri III's Performance
in Willis,Texas |
Dr. Perri and his staff are the most awesome. They are always friendly and always have a smile for you. Take good care of their patients.
Been seeing Dr. Perri for 7+ years. He is very thorough
Conroe, TX |
He and his staff are wonderful.
Conroe, TX |
Dr. Perri appears to be very rushed every time I am examined by him. He very seldom explains what he is observing. Most appointments include a biopsy of a possible basil cell spot. Maybe that is good? I am looking for another dermatologist.
in TX |
Dr. Perri is extremely knowledgeable, warm and friendly. You will never waste a day sitting in a waiting room for Dr. Perri. He treats you as if your time is as valuable as his time. 5 stars for Dr. Perri and his staff.
Contoe, TX |
I was welcomed to “the family” and that was a good description. Efficient, capable, and explained what was next. Dr Perri will be my permanent derm dr.
in Spring, TX |
Doctor Perri is always on time! To me, that shows he's organized and has his patient's best interest at heart. He's very thorough and quick, but is also very approachable. His staff is professional and pleasant to work with.
in Montgomery TX |
Always promptly on time and thorough in his examination. Staff exceeds all expectations.
Irving, TX |
Very quick and efficient! Can schedule an early morning appointment and still not be late to work.
Quick and efficient
Houston, TX |
Dr. Petri is very thorough in his exams. His office staff are always very friendly and professional. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.
in Humble, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Perri for several years now. So has my wife, my next door neighbor and my late mother-in-law. Among us all, we believe that Dr. Perri is THE BEST ever. They are always on time, courteous and willing to answer any and all questions and when Dr. Perri enters the room, I am not just a patient, I am a friend and he treats me as such. a GREAT professional indeed! After we moved a bit further away, I continue to seek his services!
Professional. Thorough.
Conroe, Texas |
I was very pleased with Dr. Perri he was very nice and friendly and made me feel very comfortable.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Perri is extremely competent and highly regarded for his ability to diagnose and treat patients.
Coldspring |
Very professional. Excellent staff
Montgomery, TX |
Dr Perri has really done a good job of understanding my issues and dealing with them.
in Spring, TX |
Had a 11:15 AM appointment. He came in at 11:10AM. He gets a super Wow! I did not fill in Total wait time because it does not have a "minus" 5 minutes.
in Spring, TX |
When the Doctor finds cancer on your body and it saves your life....he deserves a million stars. I am eternally grateful to him and the staff who treated me with such patience and kindness as I dealt with this.
in Tomball, TX |
Excellent care and service.
Houston, TX |
Dr Perri is friendly and his staff is easy to deal with, although I had to jump through some hoops after arriving for my appt as they couldnt seem put their hands on my referral. There was a 30 min delay while I had to contact my doctors staff and request referral info (for the third time). Finally saw Dr Perri for a 6 month skin recheck, a visit that lasted maybe 5 minutes. I appreciate efficiency, but this is too fast, with no interaction from the doctor and no response to any comments made.
in Pattison,TX |
He and his staff are unbelievable. You enter the door and are treated to a great experience. The agents at the front desk get you started very positively. They get your information and then you proceed to drop box with your information. The med technician get your information and move you to a room. The doctor quickly appears, checks you, and then he will explain if there are any issues or let you that everything is fine. Great bedside manner. Wish all my doctors were this efficient.
Spring, TX |
Very caring and strives for perfection! Triple checks specimens to ensure accuracy. Been going to him over 6 years.
in Spring, TX |
I recently saw Dr. Perri in his Conroe office for a skin cancer screening. He was very thorough and succinct. As a retired nurse, I was impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner. Even though the consult was very quick, all my concerns and questions were answered. Be sure to have your questions and concerns written down BEFORE you go in and I believe you will be very happy. If you are a patient that needs to be coddled and have a lot of time spent with you, Dr. Perri might not be for you.
in Conroe, TX |
Super organized, fast and a great doctor. My husband and I have been seeing him for annual screens for 3 years and it is such an easy and fast way to be checked out ! It can save your life !!!! Go see Dr. Perri !
Conroe, TX |
Dr. Perri and his staff are always expedient and have never kept ne waiting. They thouroughly explain all procedures and answer any questions I might have!
San Jose, CA |
Awesome!! The best !!
Montgomery, TX |
Dr. Perri's office is friendly and efficient! I was back in the exam room a couple of minutes BEFORE my appointment time, and he was examining me right on time! Always smiling and courteous. He is fast, but he pays attention to your concerns and addresses them in a manner that does not make you feel like an idiot for being concerned in the first place.
Spring, TX |
My annual screening was quick and thorough. I am always greeted with a smile from Dr. Perri.
Houston, TX |
Very prompt, courteous, efficient. Very good skin exam,
Montgomery, TX |
Dr. Perri seems to know his specialty. My major issue is that he is in and out of the treatment room in less than a couple of minutes. I sometimes wonder if he is so quick that he may miss a skin problem.
Very attentive and addressed any concerns I had. Pleasant staff made you comfortable.
Montgomery, TX |
Dr. Perri's office is definitely the most efficiently-run medical office I have ever experienced! Ihave gone about 6 times over the past few years. I am always taken into the exam room within a few minutes of my arrival. I never wait long for Dr. Perri to see me. He is very thorough and professional with his exam. My entire appointment took 14 minutes!
in Magnolia, TX |
My appointment was at 3:00 I was pulled back in time. This was my first visit and did a procedure and I was out the door by 3:20. Very fast and efficient and the doctor was very nice. I would definantly recommend him to family and friends!
Visits to Dr. Perri are always efficient and effective
in Houston, TX |
I have recommended Dr. Perri to many of my friends and they are now patients. I love the efficiency that they provide. I'm in and out of his office in no time while they still maintain thourough exams and informative professional care instruction should I need them. Being a melanoma survivor, I require extra special care and attention. They are careful to be sensitive to that. If for any reason, I have a concern they are there for me. Always working to get me seen as soon as possible.
in Conroe Tx |
No surprises. Everyone was fantastic on my first visit. Others need to recognize that Dr. Perri is very fast and is in and out in a few minutes time. Minimal discussion even on a 1st visit. The treatment was as expected freezing some skin issues. A recommending patient prepared me for what happened. I was hoping for recommendations to improve other skin issues but no opportunity was provided. It was pretty much see you in 3 months. I do have confidence in his treatment.
in Livingston, TX |
Dr Perri is very professional. He gets right to business, he's a man of few words but does direct his attention solely on his patient. I love the fact that his receptionists are very careful of following HIPPA but are very friendly with clients.
Magnolia, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Perri to my friends and family. He is knowledgeable and friendly. I enjoy going to his office as you are in and out in a very reasonable time frame. I have been very satisfy with my visits to him.
in Livingston, TX |
How refreshing to actually see your Dr. at the appointment time. Dr. Perri and his staff was very professional and friendly. Thank you for an impressive first visit.
in Spring, TX |
Awesome Doctor. Friendly, Fast service.
Montgomery, TX |
Too busy does not so thorough review. Missed a big cancerous cell on my back. Family history of melanoma so this is crazy. He is all about money and how fast he can hers you thru his office. No time for anything.
Montgomery, TX |
Started out great, several years ago. Now, barely has time to peek in the room, much less provide a thorough skin cancer evaluation, certainly doesn't address any other unhealthy skin concerns. Doesn't check full body anymore. At last visit, I was sent down the hall to use the restroom, instead of being allowed to use the one in the office.
in Conroe, TX |
Dr Perri treats my entire family. We like going to the Conroe location. The staff is friendly and efficient. I'm always amazed on how quickly I'm out of his office, I've never waited for more than a few minutes, always a wonderful experience.
in Houston, TX |
My visit was excellent from making the appt to the time with Dr. Perri and his nurse. Everyone was very nice and Dr. Perry is easy to talk to. I highly recommend them!
in Houston, TX |
I've been using Dr. Perri for 4 years and he is very courteous, professional, an prompt. He is a wonderful dermatologist.
in Montgomery, TX |
Dr. Perri treated a large keloid located on my chest. I have had treatment on this scar for years, but chose him to try to find a doctor closer to home. Dr. Perri was not personal. He did not ask any background question even though this was my first visit. He seemed like he just wanted to get done to move onto the next patient. The steroid injections were more painful than in past experiences. Worst of all, the pain drug on severely for hours and a week later my scar was infected!!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Perri and his entire staff treated me very professionally and in a kind manner. I would definitely recommend him.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Perri is very nice and easy to talk to. It is a very efficiently run office and nice staff.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Perri is very thorough and has a great bedside manner. His nurses are helpful in getting me ready to see him and the clerical staff are very sweet too.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Perri III, MD?
Are you Dr. Perri III?