Dr. Anthony J. Perri III, MD

Dr. Anthony J. Perri III, MD

Dermatology | Male

Perri Dermatology PLLC 4015 Interstate 45 N, Conroe, TX 77304 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Perri strives to provide excellent dermatologic care to all of his patients. In achieving this goal, he believes accessibility is crucial. He provides same day if not next day appointment to new and established patients. A changing mole or skin cancer should not wait as early detection and treatment is of utmost importance.Read more

Dr. Perri III's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Perri III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perri III

Dr. Perri III accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Perri III has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Perri III's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perri III to family and friends
3.1
Experience with Dr. Perri III
Dr. Perri III's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (74)
in Conroe |
You might be in and out of Dr. Perri's office faster than with any other doctor! However, his speediness concerns me - maybe 25-30 seconds for my body check. My previous doctor took more time and was much more deliberate in his examination. Also, Dr. Perri did not look at my feet. He failed to give me confidence that my skin is cancer-free.
in Kingwood, TX |
We came to Dr. Perri to address my teenage daughter's acne issue and have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff. He was quick, but very thorough. He asked if we had any questions, we had a discussion, he asked again if we were good, and then left. If you need a Dr. that is to the point, stays on task, and is very responsive, he is great. We have never waited more than 15 mintues total, and flexibility with seeing a PA is wonderful! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
in The Woodlands, TX |
Always been a good experience. Dr Perri and his staff are professional and friendly.
Excellent doctor. Very thorough. Would highly recommend
in Houston, TX |
I am impressed! Very professional and friendly office. Dr. Perri is thorough and attentive. Amazed at how smoothly my visits always go.
in The Woodlands, TX |
I have been going to see Dr. Perri for over a year and can?t say enough about his care. His office and professionalism is second to none. As for the care he provides, I truly appreciated his approach of treating me as a whole, Since he is a one doctor practice he seems to be able to manage his time in such a way that he gives himself time to think and focus on me as his patient ? no hurried review of my file.. That?s really nice, and not like the typical doctor. He truly cares. Victoria L.
in Houston, TX |
I've been to see Dr. Perri since my mom used to take me in for my acne when I was a teenager. He's always been my favorite doctor to see as he's really down to earth and very friendly. He got my face clear and I was recently in and had a mole taken off. I'm scared of needles and couldn't believe how easy and painlessly he did it.
Magnolia, TX |
Dr. Perri is the worst doctor i have ever been to. I have never given a bad review for anything, but I wish I could give him zero or negative stars. He is sloppy and has the worst bedside manners i have ever seen. He refused to stop freezing things of my skin when i was in pain just because he was in a hurry. He was sloppy and missed multiple areas and froze the wrong areas of skin because he was in such a hurry. He never even explained the procedure or answered any of my questions.
in Spring, TX |
I'd give it a 0 stars if it would let me. Office staff wins first place for rudeness, unprofessionalism and incompetence.
in Fairfield, TX |
I developed complications after surgery . The nurse forgot to give me antibiotic prescription, she bandaged the wound site in a way I could not change the dressing,, nurses could not be reached by phone they all give answering machine numbers, dr perri wont call back even if i leave a message about complications. I called four times finally e mailed but nurse gives stupid work place excuses that they are too busy. I spent $50.00 to other dr for treatment This place is horrible stay away
in Conroe, Texas |
I love going to see Dr. Perri. He is always on time and so nice and caring. Im always in a good mood after my visits with him. His staff is very professional and accomodating too.
in Conroe, TX |
He gave me a printed form, circled several issues, gave me prescription with no explanation on how to take. Had to contact primary care doctor to determine that several of the meds to were to be taken together. Quick in Quick out with little or no explanation concerning his recommended treatment. Read print out after getting home. Also on the print out recommended stop taking meds that I might be allergic to. Never had this conversation. Run em in, rund em out!
in Conroe, TX |
He is always in a hurry. Does not care about the patient, just how many patients he can see.I will not be returning.
in Spring |
Dr. Perri is my favorite doctor to see! He's so nice and the girls in the office are awesome too. Very efficient and pleasant office.
in Spring, TX |
The staff at Dr Perris office were organized efficient.He's nice and easy to talk to. He came into the room promptly and was very I understanding. I highly recomend.
in conroe |
Dr Perri makes going to the doctor an easy and pleasant experience so I never mind going in for my annual skin cancer screen. My wife sees his female PA and really likes her to
Spring, TX |
His office called yesterday to verify my new insurance. I was due for a 'follow up' from a procedure months ago and told her that I didn't know if I needed a referral. She said that she couldn't tell me but was going to call insurance for my benefits and would let me know. I get there this morning and guess what....they needed a referral. Such a total waste of time for me, my ride as well as office staff that dug around to try and see is I in fact needed one. Lazy! Simple phone call.
Outstanding from the booking appointment ladies to the nurses and doctor himself. Highly recommend
in Spring, TX |
Terrible. Was 12 minutes late after a 50min drive and told the Dr. could not see me. Staff was rude and not accommodating. Did see the doctor before and waited 15-45 for him.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony J. Perri III, MD?
Are you Dr. Perri III?

University Of Texas Medical Branch Gal

Completed in 2008

• Alpha Omega Alpha - medical school honor society, 2004
    • Graduated with honors - Top 10% of medical school class, 2004

Dr. Perri III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perri III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perri III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Perri III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Perri III

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Perri III's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Perri III

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Perri III's Care Philosophy