Dr. Anthony Paglia, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male

Atlantic Pain Management 21110 Biscayne Blvd Ste 205 Aventura, FL 33180 Get Directions
Dr. Anthony Paglia, MD
Dr. Anthony Paglia, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Aventura, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Paglia is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center.

Dr. Paglia's Experience

See how Dr. Paglia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Paglia

Dr. Paglia accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Paglia is now accepting new patients
Atlantic Pain Management21110 Biscayne Blvd Ste 205
Aventura, FL 33180
(954) 458-1199Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Paglia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Paglia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paglia to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Paglia's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Paglia listens before giving a probable diagnosis, and then offer remedies of what he fell is appropriate, and ask for your opinion--all in conversation style. This makes me fell as if I am talking with a friend rather than a doctor. However, his front office staff could improve their listening ability. Several times I called to re-schedule a procedure, done on Thursday only, but was given an appointment for Monday 08/21/2017.
Dr. Paglia is a VERY good Dr. Too bad I cant see him and neither can my wife who has an emergency. We had a bad auto accident. This past Monday I called the office for my wife and gave the information. When I called back today Jas. hung up on me. Back in late May or early June I requested an appt. Jas was calling my attorney. I went in the office 2 weeks later and Jas. told me she could not rach the attorney. I guess it didnt dawn on her to call me. Now I have to stat all over thanks to Jas.
in Miami Beach, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Paglia for nearly two years now for steroid injections in my cervical spine. He is a great doctor. He listens to your concerns, always does a careful examination, and he carefully reviews treatment options. I highly recommend him to other people looking for pain relief.
Opa Locka, FL |
I AM A RETIRED INTERNAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN. SINCE MY CAR ACCIDENT AND SUBSEQUENT MULTIPLE SURGERIES ON MY NECK, I HAVE BEEN UNDER THE CAR OF SEVERAL PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTORS IN VIRGINIA AND NOW IN MIAMI, FLORIDA. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL NECK INJECTIONS AND DR. PAGLIA PERFORMS THESE PROCEDURES WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF PAIN TO THE PATIENT. HE IS EXTREMELY SKILLED AT PERFORMING PROCEDURES FOR PAIN RELIEF IN ADDITION TO COMBINING THE RIGHT MEDICATIONS FOR MAXIMUM PAIN RELIEF.
in North Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Paglia could not be more kind, compassionate, and responsive. I went to him in the worst back pain I ever had. I couldn't walk from my bed to the bathroom without excruciating pain. He completely understood what was wrong with my back. He listened to me and explained my problem and the treatment in detail. He relieved the pain within hours. I am forever grateful to him for changing my life and making me pain-free.
in Hollywood, FL |
in 1963 at fort Gordon Ga I injured my neck through a series of visits to veteran hospital and clinics over the year,s I hadn't gotten any relief about eight years ago someone recommended Dr Paglia after two visits and a series of shots pain was gone six mos ago I broke my back once again I could not get any relief for pain after surgery two weeks ago I went to Dr Paglia once again two shots and med under supervision of Dr Paglia pain is under control TY DR
in Hollywood, FL |
Cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Paglia. He is really concerned about his patients. Will call next day to see if you are ok. Caring and sensitive to your pain. Saved my husband .
in Miami, FL |
My experience with Dr. Paglia was truly life changing. I had seen other doctors but nobody was able to give me the fantastic results that he did. I was actually able to walk with very limited pain. The epidural injection I received also made it possible for me to eliminate most of my pain medications. Everybody in the office was conscientious about helping me in any every way from appointments to any questions I had. I whole heartily thank Dr. Paglia and his staff.
Miami, FL |
Dr. Paglia was great! He figured out my problem and recommended the most appropriate kind of therapy that helped cure me of the constant pain that I was experiencing. I was cured of the pain after the first injection!
in Hollywood FL |
he is very patient, polite, caring, easy to talk too and very helpful. I would recommend him to any one that need to be treated for back pain.
in Aventura, Florida |
Dr. Paglia is a no nonsense physician. I have been having problems with my back and shoulders for years. In just a few visits with him I can now live a normal life almost pain free. I have gone back to running and thanks to him I feel much better. I received several injections that some people told me were very painful. This is not the case with Dr Paglia. He is an expert and very understanding of pain levels and how to treat them. He is my pain management doctor for life.
in Bay Harbor Islands |
When you're in severe pain you want answers. You want professionalism and you want the information provided with patience. You want the information explained in terms you can understand. Mostly, you want relief. I got all that I requested.
in North Miami Beach, FL |
He has spent a lot of time explaining my situation and the possible course of treatment. He is kind, patient and understands my concerns. His staff is really nice as well.
in Miami, FL |
I have complete confidence in Dr.Paglia. Besides being the doctor who finally helped my problem, his bed side manor is thoughtful and kind.
in Hallandalendo, FL |
He helped me. I was in constant pain before he treated me. Now, I'm in less pain and able to do so much more each day.
in Hollywood, FL |
Does not take time to listen to his patients. More worried about getting to the next $ to actually help.
in Miami, FL |
Find him very nasty man toward someone disable, telling me i don't have time to be asked question, he is a one who ask the question and does not time the to be wasted when was asked i much time do i have with him the reply was 5 minutes if i'm lucky.,andiwas asked who is your insurer i replied blue cross medicare his reply was you lucky if you get 2 minutes right in front of my girlfriend i did not say aword, saw him twice after he never even say hello to me..so sionara Paglia have a nice life
in Miami Florida |
I saw him about 6 times the first time he promised me help the firstafirst after that I became a dollar sign He kept lying about what the plan was and was rude asking things that did not pertain to pain.he is money hungry.$300.00 a visit and not do anything for you do yourself a favor do not go to this quack
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Paglia, MD?
Are you Dr. Paglia?

Compare Dr. Paglia

Dr. Paglia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Paglia has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Paglia's Board Certifications

• Spondylarthritis
    • Spondylarthropathy
    • Suboxone® Withdrawal
    • Tendonitis
    • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
    • Tenosynovitis

Graduated in 1987

• Other Education
      Anesthesiology Residency Specialization Training In Pain Management

Completed in 1995

Dr. Paglia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paglia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology